Virgin Active South Africa — bad customer service
I am very upset! I go to Broadacres Virgin Active, and have been a happy customer until NOW! I started spinning a while ago, the spinning classes are very popular as they get very full, so I was advised by a consultant to rather book online to avoid disappointment. I did this and i booked my spinning bike for today's 17h30 spinning class. BUT at 17h30 when i got to the class, to my dismay, the bike was given away by one of the gym fitness consultants! He told me that because this class is very popular and they have "no-shows", he gave away my bike! This made me very upset as you might imagine! So what is the point of booking online if your bike will be given away? Especially us working people, who most times get stuck in peak time traffic, i book online so that I can get there change quickly and get to my bike that I BOOKED! The reason this makes me extremely angry only because I was once asked to move off someone else's bike who had booked, and I kindly did so. Yet I could not get the same service after I had booked a bike for a spinning class. The service at Broadacres Virgin active club is terrible and unacceptable. I would like to take this complaint up with the club's Manager as well.
More Virgin Active South Africa Complaints & Reviews
- Virgin Active - gym membership cancellation
- Virgin Active - problems with club membership agreement
- Virgin Active (Waterstone Village Somerset West) - multiple debit orders
- Virgin Active - personal training structure
- Virgin Active - cancellation of contract
- Virgin Active South Africa - faulty fitness equipment
- Virgin Active South Africa - new staff
- Virgin Active South Africa - complain about bad services and unfair treatment
- Virgin Active - equipment is so outdated!!!
- Virgin Active South Africa - sunvally virgin active