Village Innuncooked food, cook in pajamas

B May 23, 2019

Very unprofessional not to have chicken but for I dish and to top it off it was uncooked the artichoke chicken is my favorite but in this restaurant it's different my chicken was uncooked after my first bit it made me sick and they asked to reheat it and the cook is cooking in pejamas I'm never eating in this location because of how horrible service is and the staff looks very unorganized and unfriendly .

• Vi
    Village Inn Guest Relations May 28, 2019

Hi, Bernie. I'm so sorry about the issues you had at this location. We'd like to follow up with you about this. If you could email us at [email protected] with some contact info (phone number, email), we'd really appreciate it.

Matt Rampey