Village Inn — uncooked food, cook in pajamas
Very unprofessional not to have chicken but for I dish and to top it off it was uncooked the artichoke chicken is my favorite but in this restaurant it's different my chicken was uncooked after my first bit it made me sick and they asked to reheat it and the cook is cooking in pejamas I'm never eating in this location because of how horrible service is and the staff looks very unorganized and unfriendly .
More Village Inn Complaints & Reviews
- Village Inn - discrimination
- Village Inn - poison food
- Village Inn - suggestive sales excessive
- Village Inn Restaurants - nasty managers/dirty store.
- Village Inn - overcharge my meal by double
- Village Inn Restaurants - manager
- Village Inn Restaurants - manger
- Village Inn - manager's service
- Village Inn Restaurants - service and food
- Village Inn Restaurants - service and cfc