Village Inn Restaurants — food quality
We went in on WED free pie day
there was 4 of us we were seated right away ordered then waited about 35 min for are food when it came out my Turkey Avocado and Bacon sandwich had no bacon and wheat bread was burnt. My moms bowl of veg beef was cold . My son got old cold fries and greasy. Soup was spilled all over plate. The second time around as we sent Soup back twice. We were forced to buy side salad that we had to buy in order to get the free pie .
Free pie was old and hard as a brick on entire back side of crust I spent 47.56 I have always went to this location as it is the only one in Apache Junction, now it has become dirty employees had dirty hair hanging down and just dirty shirts and the service was poor I will not be going again .New Manger is not running this Village Inn to standards
i was use too as a matter of fact the last 2 Mangers have been poor there seems to be a high turn over as I said I come all the time or use too.
More Village Inn Restaurants Complaints & Reviews
- Village Inn - discrimination 
- Village Inn - poison food 
- [Resolved] Village Inn - suggestive sales excessive 
- Village Inn Restaurants - nasty managers/dirty store. 
- Village Inn - overcharge my meal by double
- Village Inn Restaurants - manager
- Village Inn Restaurants - manger
- Village Inn - manager's service 
- Village Inn Restaurants - service and food 
- Village Inn Restaurants - service and cfc