Village Inn Restaurants — the way they attended me and my family when we were eating there
As our day started today November 23 my family and I were having a wonderful morning and we decided to go to village inn that's located 17030 N Scottsdale Rd, AZ 85255, we got seated and everything was going good when they attended us as they took our orders and once we received it we didn't get a silverware so we can eat our food and my son got up and asked one of the managers for some silverware and the manager told my son that why didn't we eat our food with our fingers and so then my son did not know what to do so he just stood their and then went to someone else for some silverwares and brought them back to our table . this was very disrespectful on his part and ruined our morning to enjoy our food.
More Village Inn Restaurants Complaints & Reviews
- Village Inn - discrimination
- Village Inn - poison food
- Village Inn - suggestive sales excessive
- Village Inn Restaurants - nasty managers/dirty store.
- Village Inn - overcharge my meal by double
- Village Inn Restaurants - manager
- Village Inn Restaurants - manger
- Village Inn - manager's service
- Village Inn Restaurants - service and food
- Village Inn Restaurants - service and cfc