The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Village Inn Restaurants — Staffing- Amy the waitress-Filthy
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I witnessed Amy, not once but twice..Took it upon herself to step up inside the booth with her filthy shoes on to close the shades while patrons were eating. *****Not once did she clean the seats before she seated the customers.*****
The problem that I am Help having is that Amy asked an elderly gentleman to get up while they(his wife) were eating to close the blinds to satisfy another lady.
However a respectable waiter by the name of David told you requested customer that wanted the couples to finished eating, then he would be more than glad to close the blinds.
But Amy took the matter out of in David's hand to the close the blinds.
So I spoke w/ the store manager Robert Valimont and he was not of any assistance you can tell that he can care less and not once did he apologize to the elderly couple.
Spoke with corporate. This guy is taunting & using my information to say sickening things..
More Village Inn Restaurants Complaints & Reviews
- Village Inn - discrimination
- Village Inn - poison food
- Village Inn - suggestive sales excessive
- Village Inn Restaurants - nasty managers/dirty store.
- Village Inn - overcharge my meal by double
- Village Inn Restaurants - manager
- Village Inn Restaurants - manger
- Village Inn - manager's service
- Village Inn Restaurants - service and food
- Village Inn Restaurants - service and cfc