Videocon Industries Logo

Videocon Industries

Having problems with Videocon Industries?

+91 73 5587 3558 (Customer Care)
14 Kms Stone, Aurangabad-Paithan Road, Chitegaon, Tq. Paithan

Corporate Office
296, Udyog Vihar Phase-II, Gurgaon, Haryana

Complaints & Reviews

poor after sale service!

Delay in delevery :I have booked two nos. Window airconditioner in cool maela lucknow on dated 7/04/2007 wide slip no.1181 booked by mr. Ajay shanker panday (A videocon rep). He has assured me that ac will be delivered within two days but after several phones calls he delivered the ac on dated 24/04/07. He has also promised me to give concession but nothing given at time of delivery.

No after sales support: after installation of ac I found some problem I make several call but no support provided even though after some days no reply of phone call.

Gift: at the time installation scratch card is given to his agent he has assured me that your gift will be delivered within four days but yet I have not received my gift.

Proof: phone record having cell no. Of your rep

P. K. Chaudhary
[protected]
Amethi (U. P)

Mode of payment : cash
Details of bills :
Bill no. 1064 date :24/04/07
Shop : electro control shop n0. Ge2 &3 abc complex near subham theater lucknow phone no. [protected]

Bad response from service center regarding complaint!

My color TV is not working for so many days. Inspite of my repeated reminders and complaint, the service center in my city [Gurgaon, Haryana, India], is not taking any notice of it. All I am repeatedly told is that my complaint will be served on the same day, but no body ever came. I keep on calling 2-3 times a day, daily but other than assurance, nothing happens.

My TV is just 6 months old and under warranty. I don't what should I do further. I will never ever recommend any body to have Videocon products !

SUCH A BAD SERVICE!! SHAME ON YOU!

• Ka
    kajal agrawal Sep 21, 2007

i will purcgase 1 fridge videocon 165 L before 3 month it will not working ,i complan at shop of videocon but they can,t do anything for my fridge . i think videocon is the worst company in the world.... this company is very bad .....

randhir Nov 15, 2008

sir; my complant pending dt.5e0060810210045

• Kh
    khalid ansari Nov 20, 2008

My color TV is not working for so many days. Inspite of my repeated reminders and complaint, the service center in my city [manmad, nasik, India], is not taking any notice of it. All I am repeatedly told is that my complaint will be served on the same day, but no body ever came. I keep on calling 2-3 times a day, daily but other than assurance, nothing happens.

My TV is just 1months old and under warranty. I don't what should I do further. I will never ever recommend any body to have sansui products !

SUCH A BAD SERVICE!! SHAME ON YOU!

not attending the complaints

Sir,
my split AC is not working, I booked a complaint to your service dealer at Jodhpur named Suncity on dated 21-7-07, after several reminders fourth day a technician came and tested the AC he found problem in it and returned back with assurence to come back with some parts for testing after that we are waiting till date even after again several remindres, some person on Telephone told us that we can not send the technician for only one complaint in the area, we can not afford the petrol expenses for one complaint.
so please tell us from where we can get some more complaints

• Vi
    videoconz40lite Mar 26, 2015

my mobile usb is not showing in my computer but other hardware is shown please give me solutions

burnt out tv due to spark inside

My father-in-law Mr. R.P.Sharma, purchased Videocon TV the details of which are as under:
Model No.CTV 22 NP, 21", S.No.[protected], Invoice No. [protected] dated [protected] from Videocon Industries Ltd. Sector 8, Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad. Unfortunately, on [protected], it got sparks and was completely burnt. I lodged complaint with service Franchise Sector 8, Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad vide complaint No.VE 00147 dated [protected].

On May 24, 2007, the complaint was attended to by the service Executive. He told us that the defect is major and he is unable to repair it or replace it. He promised that he will depute senior executive to repair the TV. Despite my several reminders on nobody turned up. We lodged complaint again on 27th May, 2007 vide complaint No.VE 01136 and talked to Mr. Rajesh on phone No.[protected]. He promised to attend to our complaint. After several telephonic approaches, another person was deputed on or about 1st June, 2007. After inspecting the TV, he expressed that the matter will be referred to Head Office and directed us to contact Mr. Mukesh Upadhyaya on Phone No.[protected]. After detailed persuasion with Mr. Mukesh Upadhyaya, he deputed a person. He got the paper work completed from us and told us that the matter is being referred to Head Office. When Mr. Upadhyaya was reminded times ang again, he gave us another contact person named Mr. Kuber, Phone No.[protected]. Mr. Kuber redirected to Mr. Praveen. Another senior executive was deputed. He also expressed that he would refer the matter to Head Office. Unfortunately, nothing has been done despite hectic persuasion.

We fail to find any solution to our problem. We request you to replace the TV latest by 31 July, 2007 failing which I will be constrained to take suitable remedial action through laws of the land. I am confident that the renowned company would understand the plight of an aggrieved customer in the right spirits.

Ranvir Sharma
N-65, Teacher's Colony,
Sec-12, Pratap Vihar
Ghaziabad (U.P.) 201009
# [protected]
[protected]

no service tv is showpiece now

I have purchased Videocon 29 inch TV(Model 2915) dt31-03-06 from Prakash Electronics Gujrati bazar SAGAR (MP) BillNo 2084 DOP 4-4-06 Set Serial No [protected].

This set has started showing problems since beginning like the picture tube used to curl like calender for fraction of second. This was more common when set was just switched on. The complaint was told in person and on phone . One person MS khan (mob phone no9329642522) has come couple of times after repeatedly requested.He did not rectify the problem and kept on complaint lingering. As one year of purchase was going to be over we again approached to dealer who assured that for minor problem do not get set open if picture tube goes blank or something more serious happens it will be immediately dealt with. Now nearly for one month the set is showing no picture. I have contacted Central Service Aurangabad on phones251525,251555( Ratna Parakhi if icould have listen correctly) I have contacted Bhopal to mr Nigam phone [protected] many a times. Local dealer blames parts are not available. Bhopal office replies part (IC) is available MS Khan has not taken. A customer is suffering for all these months without any reason. Their so called first Indian Multinational Company is not up to mark what even local brands can offer. I have been totally disgusted how company selling more TV then any other company has no care if product develops are nagging later on. I do not know where to through my TV to accommodate any new TV if I purchase.

defective new ac

I purchased a new one ton window AC of Videocon on 25/03/07 from Ashoka International, Sector-16, Faridabad. From the day one it sounds like Three wheeler Scooter, Vibrates like earthquake and compressor switches off after every 5 minutes and never start again for one hour. I made numerous complaints to Dealer and he has not attended the complaints. After two months on 23/05/07 he took away the AC for repairs and returned to me after 5 days. But still it was not working and compressor has the same problem of starting. Even though the noise and vibration were rectified. I again made many complaints but nobody listened. I made complaints to Videocon company and even called up Aurangabad office. They assured me a action. On 12/06/07 my AC was replaced with a new Defective piece which does not have Gas in its compressor. It was confirmed by Service Engineers of Videocon who installed the same. I was again promised for replacement of the same. More than a week has been passed and nobody turned up. I called the Zonal Manager Mr. Alok Tikku got only assurances but without results. Mr. Ashwani, Mr. Pawan Sangwan, Mr. Saju Joes, Mr. Arvind Kapoor all in Delhi and Faridabad they all only give me assurance everyday that it is being replaced today. but only assurance. All the dealers and Company Employees are indulge in mal practices with malafied intension and cheating customers with fraudulent practices. Is anybody there to help me out and get my money back from Videocon or its dealer.

nobody is there in videocon to solve my complaint

I bought a vediocon airconditioner from NEXT showroon B-2/9 Paschim Vihar on 10th June. I was promised to install on the same day but it was installed on 11th June it's ok. After that on 12th evening it stops working. On 13th June morning I register a complaint on telephone number [protected] and complaint number 400VI07F13008 was given to me. I was told that my complaint will be solved on 13th June but even after contacting a number of persons in this regards my complaint about Vediocon A/C has not been solved.

Every time when I am contacting complaint number [protected] they are telling me that soon it will be solved. I am in fed up now.

Darpan Prasher.

Mayank Goel Jun 10, 2008

Same is happening with me.

plit ac cooling problems

To, Videocon service centre (ac...

non receipt of bond and non receipt of money on maturity

Re: Videocon Bazooka

Let me have pleasure to introduce me Sameer Patel as one of your loyal customer. I myself and my family are the regular user of your respected company's various electronic products.

There was a scheme introduced by M/s Videocon International LTD. (Now known as Videcon industries Ltd), that the purchaser of the T.V. under the scheme of bond, will get his money back on the completion of bond period, i.e after Seven years.

We have purchased Videocon TV (Bazooka) Model no. is 5412 RA, Sr.No. 1811951 on 28.11.1998 Vide Bond Application no. 63262 from M/s Tilak Radio Ghar, (Sub- dealer), 9 Krishna Nagar, Chandavarkar Marg, Opp: Saraswat Bank, Borivali(west), Mumbai -400092.

This Sub-dealer is registered with your authorized dealer: Gala & Sons (Malad).

Till the day 8 years has passed, but we have not received the bond certificate as well as the refund of BOND MONEY and since 7 years had elapsed, the bond has to be matured but we have not yet received the money.

We have continuously following the matter with M/s Tilak Radio(shop), in reply the owner has always provided an assurance to us that even though Bond certificate has not received, (Which is timely informed and followed up from our side) we will get back the money.

Also I have visited Videocon office in Andheri (chakala) couple of times, but they did not gave me positive reply. Even today the owner of Tilak radio is providing us the assurance about the refund of money.

But I want the immediate reply and action on your side to assist me in the refund of Bond money. Whether it was a fraud scheme on your side or the sub-dealer is misguiding the consumers?

As a consumer I definitely have a right of Refund and an immediate reply on your side under Consumer protection Act as well as Right of Information Provided to me By our Respected Constitution.

Further an early action is required for saving one more disappointed loyal consumer of your's respected co.

Hoping for Early as well as positive reply,
Sameer Patel.

Frequent failure of refrigerator

We have a refrigerator manufactured by Videocon. This refrigerator frequently breaks down. Only a few month...

remote not delivered

I would like to bring to notice, I bought a Videocon AC 0.8 Ton in Gurgaon, last year. The Remote of that A.C has been gone bad, I had filed a complaint at the customer center and the service person has take the remote for repair/ replacement. When he took the remote, it was in Warranty.

Its been almost 2 Months and I have not received the remote from the service center in Gurgaon. I have been calling them up and regularly following up with them, all my efforts are in vain as the simple answer I receive is, will let you know in a day or two.

I am tired of this approach.

Rajeev Dhawan Jun 19, 2007

Yes I agree with you. All the dealers, service center and employees are harassing the customers. They all are fooling the customers to gain monetary profits with malafied intentions using malpractices and fraudulent means.

plit ac problem from the first day

From nagpur utarsih electronic / nagpur I purchase one 1.5 t split ac for my house in the year 2005.

1) second day it was not cooling properly, gas leakage from outdoor unit from union. It was set right.in 2006 summer again in the month of may

2) I started my ac, same problem was observed, it was not cooling problem. Again I complaint to service centre they taken the outdoor unit to service centre for finds out the gas leakage after three days the unit come back and normalize the ac it was perfect.

3) again I started my ac just three days back same problem was found it was not cooling, I ring to the service centre / nagpur, complaint no - 07e14030

Mr verma mobile - [protected], I talk to mr verma regarding ac, that every time the problem is coming, this time they told that both unit (Outdoor / indoor unit) we have to take to service centre.

So I requesting, what is the problem in split ac every time they are charging amount.

After purchase the ac, I thing I used ac not more then three months from the date of purchase.

I believe the videocon product. But now I have to think.

• Mo
    moloy dutta Nov 11, 2006

I made a complain on 3rd of November 2006 to KOHINOR ELETRONICS (THANE) for my 1 ton split AC, but still nobody has come to check and solve problem, i am very sorry to say that i am not happy with your service, previously i had also the same problem with them.

ravi Mar 20, 2009

first five minutes cool air comes then after it decreases

• Si
    simran May 05, 2009

I brought Videocon split AC VKS52CE1 (1.5 TON), believe me it was the worst decision I have made .The only thing that attracts you is the "Cheap Price".I thought since this is an indian company, must be having something good to offer

There is nothing good to discuss about this product . If there would have been an option, I would have rated it ’0’

A . First day itself, the compressar was not in a good condition . We got it replaced
    B. Makes hell of Noise
    C. After 10 days, stopped cooling
    D. Bad Customer service, they never responded to the complaint and it is 10 days, no one have approached us i.e. they dont value the customers.
    E . They have a bad data management system, everytime you make a call, they will ask you the same details and will say that they have registered the complaint and someone will get back in 24 hrs

Thats all I have to say that this product is sheer waste of money, dont get attracted by the cheap price.

Rajkumar8177 Aug 09, 2009

My TV is getting automatically switch off.

• zoloftn151 Aug 09, 2009

I have information for sale in the USA that will automatically switch it back on for $39.99. Its called a finger. It looks like this., , !, , . lol Have you wondered if your wonderful Government is watching you and disrupting your television signal? Give up TV and worship cows. Your better off.

sandeep sharda Apr 22, 2014

I am sandeep sharda from Kota- raj. I hv vediocon split ac 1.5 tons ecochill model. Since last few days it has giving error at display as F8 and then AC is not running. This error some time display and some time not. What is that error indication and what is rectification of this problem.
    My mobile no is 09649988778

non competent staff

A copy of email to Videocon:

I am writing on behalf of Gravity Microsystem. We had purchased two Videocan AC (Split and window 1.5 ton each) in last year, out of that one is not working from last two to three months. Even after several complaints to your vender at Sector 14 mkt. in Gurgaon (Haryana) under MR. Harsh Malhotara.

First of all the staff is non competent, they take 4-5 days to respond to the complaints, secondly they lack the mannerism to speak to the customers, We have to literally beg them to send someone over to address the complaint.

One of the AC which is regularly giving the problem was taken away for service and change of compressor but they have reinstalled the same compressor which is non functioning and despite several calls no action is being taken by them.

I am sorry to say that but i am not sure what benchmarks you have for your service centers and how do you track the service records. it will be difficult for us to rec0mmend or buy ourself any product from Videocon looking at the services offered against it.

Rajeev Dhawan Jun 19, 2007

• Pr
    preksha vimal Jun 03, 2011

I purchase videocon ac . AC IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY.ITS NOT COOLING MY ROOM.

defective product, no proper service

This is to inform you that we have purchased Videocon Split A/C 1.5 ton a year back .we have already sent detail mail long back but no reply. This is my second mail to take care of the service and the pain which we are going through after buying A/C from your company .

Please find below the detail problems which we are undergoing from the day we have purchased your A/C.

1. There was no proper delivery after paying hot cash. They delivered the A/C after a week.
2. Till today their was no proper service or proper instruction given by them.
3. They have wrongly installed the indoor unit because of that we had problem like water leakage suddenly that to when we are asleep. This happened plenty of times.
4.Within one year we had problem on the compressor and the capacitor is completely gone. (The first guy told that Capacitor is gone and the next guy came and told that the compressor is gone I do know who has told correct. But they have changed the both .But now we have lost the real chillness in the AC.
5. Their is a sound in Indoor unit and Out door unit,and our warranty is also getting over by this month.
6. We are totally confused and the unit does not chill how it was on the initial stage.

Pathetic products and services!

We have purchased a videocon A.C. 2 years back, with a compressor guarantee of 5years, last year it wasn't working i've sent the A.C. to the service station in last summers and this company had returned it in dec when whole summers were over, this year when i switch on the A.C. in summers it is simply not working, now neither the people from service station nor the company is responding. Service station people say we will send someone tomorrow and there tomorrow never come. I've mailed to the company directly and they had just ignored the mail as if we don't exist. Is this company making the Air conditioners to work in winters only, they say they are so called indian multination but what i say there services and products are pathetic and don't deserve to work as exporters as they degrade the country's name.

• Ha
    Hanu rathore Aug 23, 2008

i had purchased a A.C. (videocon) from Multi Electronics G.N.B. Road Tinsukia on 26.06.08 VAS.G.182 VIDEOCON 1.6 TON SPLIT AIR CONDITIONER Sl.No. 107020700(indoor) & 06351309(outdoor) i have been having regular problems from the day i purchased as today i had called the service station in tinsukia i was told that it ll take a month to be changed as i cannot wait for so long . would like to know what should be done with the case after spending rs. 25000/- if this sort of service is given then it is really disappointing .

Regards

Hanu Rathore
    spykar Store
    Rang Ghar Complex
    G.N.B. road
    Tinsukia 786125
    cell- +919954042493
    off. +913742331709

Videocrap! No promissed free vacation trips!

I hope that you would post this mail, since it will help a lot of consumers in deciding against any videocon product. Our grief started the day we bought a videocon air conditioner. They sold us the air conditioner promising free vacation trips... which were not available as soon as we bought the equipment.

To add to our woes... when we needed service during the warranty period...we are left high and dry without any response from them. We feel cheated and utterly disgusted with the kind of attitude this company has towards their clients.

Its a pity that Mr Shahrukh Khan who endorses this product is just interested in pocketing the spoils of this of what I can only call "looting of the innocent public".

Sincerely and totally harassed.

• Pa
    Parmeshwar Thite Apr 12, 2007

We had buy an ac on 20/3/2007. But it is not working properly.

• Un
    United Motors and Heavy Equipm Apr 20, 2007

A copy of email to Videocon:

Dear Sir/Madam

We have a Videcon Air conditioner Split AC, the problem is whenever we do not switch it on for 2 days continuously then there is water leakage, and this happens to be in my General Manager's cabin where he always has visitors visiting him, and it really is irritating.

I had lodged a complaint on 18.04.07 to your customer care.
    Complaint no.VI07D18004. Till date nobody has turned up for servicing, this gives a very bad impression about your after sales service.

Our New Project is coming up in Hoskote and we had planned to take Air conditioners from you but now we really have to rethink. If this is the type of Service we are getting from you then it is hopeless.

Hope you will take immediate action on this.

Many Thanks
    Sudha

• Rm
    R.Manikandan May 05, 2008

Dear

am the customer of the videocon Air conditioner, i have complaining
    past 6 months but there is no response from customer care, my last complaint No is GIV108D24015, This complient is regarding there is no cooling in my air conditioner, so pls help us to repair the same..

Regards
    Mani

• Vi
    VINOD CHAND AGARWAL May 05, 2008

I have purchage a unit of videocon window a/c from shanti electronic kamla nagar agra dt.28/03/2008 but install it dt 15/04/2008.when we start it i feel the cooling is low i complain to agar service center dt.25/04/2008. Then tecnecian visit and say that a/c is running well .But the temprature of room is not going below 27degree so i request you to not my complain & take nassery action with in 3days otherwise i will go in consumer court.
    my address-Vinod chand agarwal
    12-old saraswati nagar
    balkeshwar road
    agra-282004

• Vs
    V.SURESH May 14, 2008

Dear Sir,

I have purchased Split AC on 03rd May, 2008 at Alpha Creations shop, Vizianagaram, Andhra Pradesh.

MODEL NUMBER : VASG 121 MCRID
    Serial Number : 11027969001034

After installation within a Week lot of sound came from outside.
    We have informed to shop owner mr.Gopi. After repeated requests he sent two technicians. The sound problem rectified.

Again on 12/5/08 water is leaking from AC . we have informed. But our problem was not solved.

This gives BAD REPUTATION TO YOUR ORGANISATION.
    WHY IT IS HAPPENING FREQUENTLY WITH NEW EQUIPMENT.

Either rectify the problem permnenatly or we May proceed to legally.

Thanking you,

V.SURESH
    Cell : 09441776469

Defective player, bad service!

I have purchased Videocon DVD Player model # 555 just about 4 months back. It has started giving trouble...

tv not working

A copy of email to Videocon Television: Sub: Complaint No VA07B13094 Dear Sir/Madam, This is to inform you...

Not working properly!

Dear Adv. Ravi R. Gaikwad,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We care about your grievance, and your complaint, listed on 29th June 2014 has been noted and is currently being worked upon by our team. We would like to know more about your problem and its details. Please share your contact details and complaint description with us at [protected]@vgmail.in, mentioning your order ID in the subject line of the mail.Thank you for cooperating.

Regards, Videocon Online Team

• Updated by Sansui_help · Sep 23, 2017

Dear Abhai,
    Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern listed has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [email protected] and kindly mention your complaint no. in your subject line.
    Thank You for your cooperation.

Videocon Customer Support Team

• Updated by Sansui_help · Sep 28, 2017

Dear Abhai,
    Our team has shared a quotation for the work to be carried out on chargeable basis. We are eagerly awaiting your confirmation/approval on the quotation. Please reply for the same. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [email protected] and kindly mention your complaint no. in your subject line.
    Thank You for your cooperation.

Videocon Customer Support Team

Sansui_help Jul 06, 2014

Dear Adv. Ravi R. Gaikwad,

We apologize for the inconvenience you have faced.
    We are unable to contact you on provided contact no, pls. call 39404040(Prefix StateCapitalSTD code) for complaint registration with Videocon Call Center.

Warm Regards
    Videocon Team

• On
    Online _CST Jul 09, 2014

Dear Adv. Ravi R. Gaikwad

We are awaiting your reply. Kindly share your complaint no and contact details with us and our service team will get in touch with you soon.

Videocon Team

abhai Sep 20, 2017

Spoke to Videocon Call Centre..One of most pathetic experience of my life..I would recommend not to buy any products just because the after sale service is nothing but a big joke..Spoke to bhupendra giri told me like that plz bring your product to indore service center and I will repair on discount rate(3yr warranty)…. from "Escalation Team"..the most unhelpful person .bhupendra giri ..I could have lived with a faulty product but the incompetent customer services team has compelled me to leave this comment..My product Serial number is 210915110149804492..just in case someone wants the issue to be resolved..

hitesh choudhary

Dear Sir,
    Invoice no: 1930, VAT TIN 23490101449, batch no 804492.
    On November 8, 2017, purchased a videocon Led Tv-28-Vmb-Hh under warranty model no.210915110149804492 from jaiswal electronics 64, plowden road, gujrati bhawan mhow, (m.p).
    Unfortunately, your Videocon Led Tv initially I was also expanded trouble I said many times about jaiswal electronic mhow he told me like that today, there is no guarantee these product tomorrow. you should complain on service center. on 31 may 2017 I was complain to service center (complain no.IND3105170144) then engineer was came and did our Led TV czech and told me that there is not a big issue in your LED and pleas you have to send your Led TV service center mhow I send my LED to mhow service center then owner of this service center subhash verma he turned all the major parts of my LED TV my Led was with them for 15 day .then ASI shailu sherma call me on 25 may 2017 for told me about the rectangle parts (22 may 2017 parts requirement date).then before days he was turned all the major parts of my Led TV. please look my all complain and check all then you can understand easily (complain no IND2206170048, IND2606170157) when my Led was with them from one to fifteen days. Why he call me like that your Led is ready you take tomorrow evening .
    I wont to inform you mhow service center job sheet can not be created because they have no means. Please provide them. at the movement I did talking about job sheet indore ASI sailu Sharma ABM bhupendra giri but they did not help me they told me that do you wont to repair your LED TV then you have to submit product LED without job sheet. then I request to SHilu Sharma & bhupendra giri sir can I came indore service center with my product LED TV.
    ASM & ABM told me like that we can’t help you and you have to submit your product to your area service center mhow your area customer support team is only help you.
    Followed by which my LED TV all main parts changed by service center then I was complain allot I was send mail by ABM bhupendra giri asked me that bring your Led to indore service center we will check and repair on discount rate and I did feedback to your product portal 4th month is going on but there is no positive response I Spoke to Videocon Call Centre..One of most pathetic experience of my life..I would recommend not to buy any products just because the after sale service is nothing but a big joke..Spoke to bhupendra giri told me like that by mail plz bring your product to indore service center and I will repair on discount rate …(My LED is under warranty)…. from your "Escalation Team"..the most unhelpful person .bhupendra giri ..I could have lived with a faulty product but the incompetent customer services team has compelled me to leave this comment. in case someone wants the issue to be and team. Then after this incident I was complain to consumer court (complain no is 327576 ) resolved my Problem Now four month is going on I won’t to inform you that
    I have to forward this case to consumer court. I look forward to your reply and a resolution to my problem, and will wait until (provide a specific date 1-2 weeks in the future) before seeking help from the bureau of consumer protection or the better business bureau please contact me using the information above by (phone, email, or letter).
    Sincerely,
    Hitesh choudhary

very poor tv repair service

I had purchase of the Videocon TV, model # 22NP on 22/Oct/2006 from Kundan Elctronics, Bommahalli, Bangalore...