Vestiaire Collectivelost the item that i've sold

C Jan 10, 2020

I have successfully sold a few items with Vestiaire Collective. Until recently I have sold an item and sent it on time. ONE MONTH has gone and the item is still under quality control! I've tried to send numerous emails and call customer service to request to speak to the higher team. However every time they only give me standard answers and apologies like reading from a script but without actually solving the problem!
They told me they have already sent urgent emails to the logistics but no answer from them. Please start looking for other solution instead of just sending emails!!!
And Johnny who I spoke to on 9th January promised his manager will call me the same day! Unsurprisingly no one actually got back to me. And I call again the next day, in the middle of the conversation the staff hang up on me!!! This is by far the worst customer service I've ever had!!! It's always me chasing up the matter and on the other hand Vestiaire Collective has make no effort!!!
WEEKS have passed and still no result!!! I'm extremely disappointed with Vestiaire Collective and their outragusly horiandous customer service!!!

[protected]

lost the item that i've sold

• Updated by CatCatherine · Jan 10, 2020

They are holding the item that I have sold claiming it's still under quality control but I've requested to cancel the sell and send it back to me because it's been one month the item is still not send to the buyer but no positive answer from Vestiaire Collective!!!

• Bi
    Bigivan Jan 10, 2020

After a month I would already asked for a refund... that's weird!