[Resolved] Verotel Merchant Services / vtsup.comhttps://szexkapcsolatok.com/messages

R Oct 08, 2019

05.10.2019 I paid it at you 17592 ft ot 10óra31 at the time of a minute hungarian otp my account and I did not obtain the bought coins until the today's day, what may be his reason? How I can send the traffic of my account to you what proves the payment? There was not a problem till now with the payment, but now onto an answer praised the service provider! With thanks dezső repei

Verotel Merchant Services / vtsup.com

• Resolution Statement

• Dear Sir,

Thank you for reaching out. You can also discuss this per email ([protected]@verotel.com), where we will try to assist you as much as we can. Was this resolved? I see you have been purchasing again later. In any communication, please mention the sale ID [protected].

Kind regards,