Complaints & Reviews

Charges

So, I just noticed today that I've been charged since November from Verotel. 19.50 is the charge and I don't recall having using this service for anything, is it linked to a membership? How do I find this out? It didn't show up until yesterday either, I do know that I ended a member ship with Skillshare however I do not recall what the payment was and do recall them claiming it ended.

With things going on the way they are now I'd rather not be charged for something I'm not even aware of as money is tight.

• Updated by The Raven-Born · Mar 26, 2020

So, I came here about 20 minutes ago to see if I could get help on a charge. I found out what the charge was, and now it's saying I didn't have a membership thus can't cancel. I canceled in November, but the charges kept coming and I'd like to get my money back and stop then as the canceled membership clearly didn't go through. How exactly do I go about this? I'd really like to speak to someone.

Internet e-commerce — Addebiti maggio-luglio 2019

Sono Marra Filippo, mi sono trovato molti addebiti tra il 14 maggio 2019 e luglio 2019, vorrei sapere a quale sito appartengano tali prelievi relativi a vtsup.com* Banana sta
Grazie!

Unauthorized credit card charges

The company vtsup.com/verotel of vtsup.com * Hebert Met Edinburg on March, 01, 2020 in Via Purgatorio, 2 87010 - Terranova Da Sibari charged me illegally without my authorization of my PostePay credit card of the MasterCard circuit of the following data:

Card number: [protected]
Transaction ID: [protected]
Amount: 303, 54 EUR / 309, 94 USD

I immediately ask for a refund of the indicated amount. I await a kind reply, thank you.

Best regards,
Alessandro Montrone

Unauthorized credit card charges

• Updated by Alessandro Montrone · Mar 01, 2020

Card number: 5333-1710-1512-2902
    Transaction ID: 67195464

reclamo

Salve sono il sign Gebbia Bernardo il sei febraio 2020 cercavo un telefonino si e aperta questa pagina e mentre facevo la ricerca si sono accavallate una dietro l altra delle pagine in un modo veloce chiudo la pagina e mi ritrovo un ammanco sulla mia poste pay un pagamento di 150.00euro senza aver fatto nessun acquisto sicuramente si e trattato di un errore informatico gentilmente vorrei essere rimborsato il numero della mia carta e [protected] attendo una vostra comunicazione grazie

withdrawal

My father passed away and I have received his last month bank statement from december and theres been 7 payments of 99.99 english pounds and 1 payment of 49.99 from the 3rd december to the 16th nearly 800 pound worth of payments within days and now ive seen this I am not happy about it as he was ill and wouldnt of been able to see this was happening I want to get this refunded into my bank as his has been closed as I want to share it between me and my aiblings this should not of been took out of his bank please respond to [protected]@hotmail.co.uk I will be taking this further without any shadow of a doubt I will not let this go not a chance

vtsup charge

My name is jonathan and I've been getting charged 19.99 once a month since July by this unknown company called Vtsup. I've only just noticed the charges in my statement and I'd like to get my money refunded. The charges have added up to 99.95 and it would be nice to get this resolved. I'd also like my card info removed from whatever this is so it doesn't happen again. I can send more information in a personal message. Thanks

• Updated by Needhelpasappp · Dec 05, 2019

Hi my name is jonathan. I have been charged 19.99 once a month since July. I just noticed the charge and don't know where it is from. I'll provide some more info in a personal email. I'd like this refunded. Thanks

[Resolved] payment is done, but didn't get the membership

I've bought a lifetime membership for a site, but I still can't have access to the site. I've been waiting a long time for them to give me access(the site stated it would take a few hours). I even sent them an email in case my payment information didn't go to them, but I still don't have a response.

Is there any refund option, if I didn't get access to the site for a certain period of time?

payment is done, but didn't get the membership

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] addebiti non autorizzati sulla carta di credito

Buongiorno,
Ho notato solo di recente diversi addebiti non autorizzati sulla mia postepay.
La cifra è irrisoria e si aggira intorno ai 15€ che pago sempre ogni mese da agosto 2019, siamo ad ottobre.
Non me ne sono accorta prima perché [censored]io di versi acquisti online. Voglio che sospendiate immediatamente questo addebito perché pago per un servizio che non conosco e soprattutto non conosco la società in riferimento a VTSUP. COM WORD NUDEX.
Non lascio altri dati sensibili finché non mi contatterete.
Grazie

Dear Stefania,

I am unable to find any transaction with just your name. Can you please send your details (name, email address, first 12 digits of the card that was charged) to [email protected] We will deal with this as soon as we are able to find the transaction(s) you are referring to.

[Resolved] https://szexkapcsolatok.com/messages

600594 05.10.2019 I paid it at you 17592 ft ot 10óra31 at the time of a minute hungarian otp my account and I did not obtain the bought coins until the today's day, what may be hi...

[Resolved] I don’t want what product you charged me

Why and who charged me $16 from my bank account ? I had never even heard about this company and never used it.
10/07/2019FOREIGN TRANSACTION FEE Type Fees $0.48
10/07/2019 vtsup.com*DABLTECH Amsterdam - $ 16
10/07/2019vtsup.com*DABLTECH Amsterdam Type Purchases $16.00

09/07/2019 FOREIGN TRANSACTION FEE Type Fees $0.48
09/07/2019 vtsup.com*DABLTECH Amsterdam
09/07/2019vtsup.com*DABLTECH Amsterdam Type Purchases
$16.00

I have never purchased this product, never subscribed and know nothing about vtsup.com

• Updated by Alla Phillips · Oct 09, 2019

09/07/2019 vtsup.com*DABLTECH Amsterdam
    09/07/2019vtsup.com*DABLTECH Amsterdam Type Purchases
    $16.00

Dear Alla Phillips,

I see the transactions have already been refunded. DABLTECH is our customer who runs a dating website. The charges were regarding a recurring membership, which started on Aug 6, 2019. The transactions were refunded as fraud and all your (card)details have been blocked on our side.

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] I have never used this service why am I getting charged for it

I just noticed on my debit card statement, that I have been charged for this service $14.95, I'm not sure how long this has been going on for but I would like it to stop and get my money back otherwise I will sue for fraud as you have my card details and have been charging me for something I have never used
My email is [protected]@gmail.com
Please contact me as soon as possible otherwise I will be forced to take this further and you will suffer the consequences

Dear Charmaine,

We have refunded the disputed transactions and closed the connected membership. Note (regarding the comment), Verotel does not use prechecked boxes to add addtional services to a purchase. This membership was authorized by someone using your name, your email address and apparently your card. If this was truly fraudulent, we would advise you to block your card with the bank. We have added your details to our anti-fraud blacklist, so this cannot happen again.

• SubSquirrel Oct 05, 2019

You’ll sue over $14.95 then you must be rich. If you contact them they’ll advise you of the merchant that used your details. You most likely bought something else and didn’t notice the pre-checked box. That is standard for adult sites.

[Resolved] unauthorized use of card and taking money

I'm really hopeful you can help me please.

I have seen a fair transactions on my business bank account totaling a lot of money £1, 559.84
From dates starting on 22nd August to 6th September.

I've been into my bank about these and they have said it's been authorised but I have no idea how on where.

I have never heard of this site or do not know where it is from / for. I have just done some research in the name and got your details.

I have had to block the card that was used so no more gets taken out.

I have no where else to go Or turn to and am really down about this and no idea which way to to turn to next, as it's a lot of money and even more so in a very short period of time.

Would there be anyway please on refunding me the money to my account.

Thank you for taking the time reading this and I hope to have a reply soon.

• Verotel Merchant Services / VTSUP.com's response · Sep 26, 2019

Dear Sir,

Please contact met directly ([email protected]) to discuss. If your bank says they have been authorized, then the transactions were approved with a 3D secure authentication. In rare circumstances it's possible that these have been fraudulent, but usually not over multiple transactions that were initiated (so not recurring) multiple times.

credit cards - unauthorized charge on my debit card

I would like to share this severe concern that without any authorization granted I can see a transaction made on my card with this: Compra Vtsup.com*asian Colo, Amsterdam,

Please help to rectify and get back the debited amount as it is not correct to perform the transaction if it is not authorized by the person.

Amount debited is around 38 Euro with a commission of 1.08 Euro.

I can see this transaction is shown on 28th Aug 2019. Screenshot attached.

Please let me know if you need more detail to resolve this unknown transaction issue.

Thanks.

credit cards - unauthorized charge on my debit card

[Resolved] unknown product - unauthorized movement - vtsup.com*banana sta amsterdam

600594 I have 17 charges of 29.95 EUR (with a total of € 509.15 !!) of an unknown product, from March 2018 to July 2019 (every 24th day of the month), by vtsup.com*Banana Sta...

[Resolved] money taken out of my account

I have been try to get you guys to give me my money back i called the company that you said was requesting the money and they do not have a transaction for that amout they said the account from before was cancelled and no more money was supposed to be taken out. Everyone is still playing this run around game and now my 6 year has to wait for another 2weeks so i can get things for his birthday i am beyond pissed that this keeps happening something needs to be done

• Verotel Merchant Services / VTSUP.com's response · Aug 01, 2019

Dear Marscha,

Sorry to hear this.
    In order to help you out, I need more info, cause I cannot find a transaction with just your name. Can you email me at [email protected]? I will request the info we need and figure this out for you.

Verotel

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] money being taken unlawfully

600594 Last month I saw a transaction for around £15 being taken from my account and was unaware what it is, I have had the same this month for £16.65 and I'm not happy I have no idea...

[Resolved] abril lopez

Estoy recibiendo cargos no autorizados de esta pagina, son tres de 205.17 pesos mexicanos, desconozco la página, ni siquiera realizó compras por internet, yo no me he suscrito a nada, ya realice mi queja en el banco, requiero se haga una devolución de mi dinero, o me veré forzada a proceder por otras instancias legales, porque no puede ser posible que se realicen este tipo de movimientos sin autorización alguna.

• Verotel Merchant Services / VTSUP.com's response · Jul 20, 2019

You are right, we never charge anybody without permission. Verotel is a payment provider for 1000's of websites. Our support team is happy to assist, but we would require a bit more info than just a generic complaint on a board. Can you contact livesupport ([email protected]) or call our toll free office number, which you can find on www.verotel.com Our support people will be happy to assist. You can send your email in Spanish if you prefer, the phone helpdesk will not speak Spanish unfortunately

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] money taken from account unlawfully

Hello,
I would like to inform, that company vtsup.com/cougar unlawfully charged my credit card account in the sum of 15.00 GBP a month for what I don't know from 01.02.19 till 02.07 each month 15 GBP was taken. This brings the total to 90.00 GBP I should be rembursed for.
I never subscribed
to any of VTSUP services and ask to return my money immediately.

• Verotel Merchant Services / VTSUP.com's response · Jul 20, 2019

Dear Aleksandra,

Please contact our livesupport ([email protected]) team for this. They can help you a lot better if they get in contact with you directly other than reading complaints on a website.

Verotel Merchant Services B.V.fraudulent credit card charges

Although I had cancelled the respective subscription in due time my credit card was wrongfully charged every month with 29.99 EUR.

Once I noticed I addressed the issue with Verotel and explained it in detail. Verotel kept sending back what seems to be an automatised reply. The problem was not tackled let alone resolved.

At the time of me writing this, the fraudulent charges form my credit card by Verotel have not been fully refunded yet.

[Resolved] arielrebel.com

I subscribed to this site for a month using vtsub. After subscription, I received a mail telling the subscription will be renewed automatically. I replied I did not want this because I wanted to try this only for a month and they replied again that it will not be renewed. Later, I found out I was charged twice more. I enquired about this Monday but heard no reply until Thursday today. I had to block use of my card in foreign countries to prevent this from happening but have not been compensation for the two unauthorized charges.

• Verotel Merchant Services / VTSUP.com's response · Jun 05, 2019

Dear Sir,

I (from the Amsterdam office) have no record of your communication in regards to cancellation. All I can see is that you yourself cancelled the transaction 2 days ago, on June 3rd. Who did you communicate with? The merchant? If so, they apparently forgot to cancel the membership, or us? In that case we did not cancel it. Or someone else?

Anyway, I have refunded the two recurring charges you claim to have tried to prevent from happening.

Verotel

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] addebito non autorizzato carta di credito

600594 Buongiorno, mi chiamo Giovanni Mercorillo. Vi contatto per richiedere il rimborso immediato di ben 7 addebiti con cadenza mensile non autorizzati sulla mia carta di 29, 95€...

[Resolved] unexpected charge

I have found an an unauthorized withdrawal from my account.
I have no idea who this company is. I remember giving my details to a trading company but never authorize any payments.

They have taken twice 29.95€ and a third attempt again by a vtsup.com*Banana Sta.

29.95€ were taken 04/02/2019
29.95€ were taken 04/03/2019

I request a full refund

My name is Giovanni Mercorillo

• Verotel Merchant Services / VTSUP.com's response · May 02, 2019

Dear Giovanni,

I am unable to find a transaction with only your name. Can you send me an email with the first 12 digits of the card (marcel at verotel.com).

Thanks!

• Verotel Merchant Services / VTSUP.com's response · May 06, 2019

Dear Giovanni,

After your email, I found the transactions. They have been refunded accordingly.

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] I do not know why you are illegally withdrawing 29,95 € from my bank account every month!

This is the second time I write to you, and this time I do pretend an written answer and - of course- all my money back! Since over 1, 5 year, you keep withdrawing 29.95 € from my...

[Resolved] unauthorized credit card charges

Since the month of August 2018 my credit card has been debited for the amount of Euro 29, 95 with the following description " 20/10/2018 VTSUP.COM*BANANA STA - AMSTERDAM - Altre Uscite - [protected], 95 €, for something that I don't know.
I fear that this is a scam and that the info related to my credit card have been misused by some merchant that I, unadvertantly, might have contacted.

• Verotel Merchant Services / VTSUP.com's response · Mar 27, 2019

Dear Sir,

Sorry to hear you have been charged for services you are not aware of. We are happy to help you out, but need more information. Please provide your email address and the first 12 digits of your credit card per email to marcel[at]verotel.com and we will help you out asap.

[Resolved] banana stash

Bonjour j ai 6 paiement de 34.95 euro qui passe sur mon compte depuis le 5 octobre et tout les mois a la même date alors que je n'ai pris aucun abonnement ceci est frauduleux et je ne c est pas quoi sa correspond, je veux un remboursement
Numéro carte 5131.6261.0875.0301
(J'ai fais opposition sur cette carte il ya quelque jours)

Adresse mail
Sofiane.[protected]@sfr.fr

banana stash

• Verotel Merchant Services / VTSUP.com's response · Mar 18, 2019

Dear Soufiane,

I found the transactions, thank you for providing the correct info.
    Please note that we have refunded the last 5 transactions. We are
    unable to refund the first one, because it was authorized using a
    3D secure authentication. This means that the person authorizing
    the transaction used a personal pincode and a cardreader to
    authenticate it. This is normally the cardholder itself. For sure the
    card has been present.

[Resolved] m. [protected]@gmail.com

Me han cargado ilegalmente 20, 09 euros me podían indicar porque ya que no tengo ni idea de a que es debido por favor anulen los pagos o me vere obligado a poner una denuncia contra ustedes ya que no especifica porque que viene ese cargo por favor aclare me lo mi correo es m.[protected]@gmail.com
Los 12 primeros números de mi tarjeta son:
[protected]

• Verotel Merchant Services / VTSUP.com's response · Mar 12, 2019

Dear Sir,

This charge is a recurring charge for a membership to a website. You signed up (and paid EUR 29.95 using 3D secure authentication) on Feb 7, 2019. You then cancelled the membership, but was offered a 33% discount to continue, which you then accepted. The EUR 20.99 recurring charge is a subsequent charge for this membership, with the accepted discount deducted.

Since we are unable to prevent a chargeback from happening for our merchant, we have refunded this transaction and blocked your card in our system.

We trust that everything is now resolved.

[Resolved] unauthorized debiting

Since august 2018 my credit card has been debited for an amount os euro 29, 95 from this unknown company for an unknown reason. 17/08/18 5, 00 banana stash amsterdam eur...

[Resolved] charged for nothing

Went on to my credit card website today to check my balance and saw a charge for $170.22 from "vtsup.com*worldwide amsterdam nh" even though I haven't purchased anything since last week and it says that the payment to that site was made on march 4th. This company has never charged my credit card before, so I wish to know how the they even got my credit card information to charge it

charged for nothing

• Verotel Merchant Services / VTSUP.com's response · Mar 08, 2019

Dear Sir / Madam,

Can you please provide some information to us, so we are able to investigate this claim? Please email your name, email address and the first 12 digits of the card that was charged to [email protected] and we will resolve the issue for you.

Verotel Merchant Support

• Verotel Merchant Services / VTSUP.com's response · Mar 08, 2019

Dear Sir,

We were able to find your transaction and have refunded it for you.

[Resolved] unlawful charges

For the past couple months i have been continuely charged by vtsup.com for an unknown transaction. Beginning to feel as though i am being unlawfully charged, there have been multiple $30 transactions on my account. I have zeron understanding as to why this is being charged to my account, over $60 from this ‘vtsup.com' has been charged to my account, i expect to be reimbursed for the fraudulent charges being made to my account...

• Verotel Merchant Services / VTSUP.com's response · Feb 26, 2019

Dear User,

I'm sorry to hear you are unfamiliar with charges made using your credit card.

Please, kindly contact [email protected] to be assisted, and possibly be refunded if these
    charges were not made by you.

When you contact Live Support, kindly inform them of the first 12 digits of your credit card, in order for them to track
    the transactions made with this card that used our payment processing.

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] pagamento con carta illecito

Vi informo che in data 15/01/2019 e 22/02/19 mi sono stati prelevati dei soldi per un totale di 79, 90€ dal conto corrente da voi senza che io autorizzassi l'operazione. Vorrei ottenere un rimborso il prima possibile e cancellare qualsiasi tipo di iscrizione dal vostro sito (cosa che credevo fosse già stata fatta). Conto su una vostra tempestiva risposta prima di procedere per vie legali.
Daniele Cecchini

pagamento con carta illecito
pagamento con carta illecito

• Verotel Merchant Services / VTSUP.com's response · Feb 26, 2019

Dear Daniele,

I'm sorry to hear charges where made without your authorization.

Please, could you kindly contact [email protected] and give them the first 12 digits of your credit card in order for them to track these transactions and be able to assist and refund you for these transactions.

[Resolved] unauthorized credit card charges

Hello.
My name is Luigi Mastroianni and I write from Italy.
Today I saw that there is an unauthorized charge on my account. I do not remember buying anything for that amount. Can you give me explanations before I turn to the authority? What would I buy?
Maybe it's just a misunderstanding, but I do not want to lose my money.
Thanks and good job.

My email address: luigi.[protected]@email.it

Luigi Mastroianni

unauthorized credit card charges

• Verotel Merchant Services / VTSUP.com's response · Feb 07, 2019

Dear Luigi,

I found multiple transactions for a website called Scopamici. I have
    refunded them and blocked the users' information in our system.

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] prelevement frauduleux de votre part

Mesdames messieurs de vtsup banana sta vous avez preleve le 27/12/2018 et 30/01/2019 les montants de 34.95 euros deux fois je n ai aucun abonnement avec vous je vous prie de me...

[Resolved] prélèvement inadmissible

Bonjour je vous contacte car vous m'avez prélèvement sur mon compte bancaire la somme de 34, 95 le 24 janvier 2018 avec le numéro de carte bancaire commençant par 497598 et fini par 0340 ceci doit être une erreur merci de faire le nécessaire pour faire un remboursement au plus vite car sinon je vais portez plainte
Merci de votre réponse rapide
Cordialement
MR desmurs

• Verotel Merchant Services / VTSUP.com's response · Jan 30, 2019

Dear Sir / Madam,

In order to find the transaction in our system, we would need to have the first 12 digits of the card number. Please don't share it her, but email it to [email protected] We will take care of the rest.

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] addebiti carta di credito non autorizzati

600594 Mi chiamo Antony Silva. Dopo aver attivato una prova, mi sono stati sottratti numerosi pagamenti mensili, di circa 30 euro l'uno, dalla mia carta, senza alcuna autorizzazione...

[Resolved] me di de baja y me siguen cobrando

Me han pasado un cargo que yo no he autorizado a mi targeta de 29, 95 el dia 3 de diciembre cuando me di de baja hace un mes según la pagina decia que ellos no yo harian la cancelacion de la subcripcion y lo han hecho pero la parte de poder acceder a sus servicios pero me siguen cogiendo dinero de mi targeta en la quiero el reembolso ya o acudire a la policia

me di de baja y me siguen cobrando

• Verotel Merchant Services / VTSUP.com's response · Dec 06, 2018

Dear Sir,

I am unable to find a transaction based on the information you put out here. Can you please email me ([email protected]) with more details, including your name, email address and first 12 digits of the card that was charged (not the full cardnumber please, just the first 12 digits)?

• Verotel Merchant Services / VTSUP.com's response · Mar 15, 2019

Dear Inaki,

We have refunded the last transaction and stopped your membership. You cancelled right after the first recurring charge attempt happened. So it crossed paths.

• Ai
    Aiur Pinilla Busturia Feb 11, 2019

Yo estoy con el mismo problema, o se soluciona o acudiré a la policía a denunciarlo

Verotel Feb 14, 2019

@Aiur Pinilla Busturia Dear Aiur Pinilla Busturia,

We are unable to find any information on your name. Can you please email the first 12 digits of your card to [email protected] and ask for a refund. We will take care of this.

• Ia
    Iñaki Alzaga Mar 12, 2019

Buenas tardes
    Solicito la devolución del importe indebidamente cargado en mi cuenta. Anulé la suscripción a su tiempo, no pude seguir disfrutando de los servicios premium pero se me ha seguido cobrando.
    Mi correo electronico es [email protected]
    Espero vuestra respuesta

[Resolved] me han cobrado algo que no he solicitado

Hola buenas miren me han cobrado una cantidad de 29, 95euros pille una aplicación del cual eran 5 euros tres días de prueba y cogen y después de los tres días me pasan un importe...

[Resolved] unauthorized charge/cargo fraudulento

I have been charged 89, 90€ to my card by this web on December 3th 2018, the card has been blocked and the Spanish Police department is already tracking the operation. Please...

[Resolved] unsubscription

04/09/2018 31/08/2018 € 29, 95 PAGAMENTO ON LINE 31/08/2018 04.30 Banana Stash Amsterdam NLD N. 641340

02/10/2018 30/09/2018 € 29, 95 PAGAMENTO ON LINE 30/09/2018 04.28 Banana Stash Amsterdam NLD N. 651466

03/11/2018 31/10/2018 € 29, 95 PAGAMENTO ON LINE 31/10/2018 04.22 vtsup.com*Banana Sta Amsterdam NLD N. 631718

Mi chiamo Michele Marcellan e dall'estratto conto della mia carta di credito PostePay Evolution ho rilevato che in queste tre date sono state illecitamente prelevate somme dalla mia carta di credito. Richiedo l'immediata restituzione delle stesse sulla mia carta. Se non otterrò risposta in tempi ragionevoli sarà mia cura adire a vie legali e denunciare l'accaduto alla polizia postale.
La mia mail di contatto è [protected]@gmail.com (mail usata per iscrizione di prova al costo di 5, 00 euro). Inoltre chiedo l'immediata cancellazione di tutti i miei dati dal Vs database. Attendo un sollecito riscontro.

• Verotel Merchant Services / VTSUP.com's response · Nov 08, 2018

Dear Michele Marcellan,

We found the disputed transactions and refunded them to your account.

• 10
    102030 Dec 04, 2018

I would like to unsubscrib from your website vtsup.com*Banana Sta. If i knowingly /unknowingly subscribed . They have taken twice 29.95€ by a vtsup.com*Banana Sta. 29.95€ is taken on 31/11/18
    29.95€ were taken on 30/10/18 from my credit card .

Verotel Dec 06, 2018

@102030 Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your message. You can unsubscribe here: www.vtsup.com.
    Alternatively please email me your information (name, email address and first 12 digits of the card), including the transaction amounts that you want to have reversed. I will take care of this.

• Em
    Emanuele Negro Feb 11, 2019

Preg.ma Verotel, sono a richiederle la sospensione immediata dell'addebioto mensile di € 29.95 sulla mia carta di credito
    n° 5311 **** **** *286 intestatala sottoscritto, Sig. Negro Emanuele
    Qualora non dovesse esser effettuato con sollecito tale richiesta, mi vedrò costretto ad adire alle vie legali chiedendo spese e rimborsi.
    Cordiali saluti
    Negro Emanuele

Verotel Feb 14, 2019

@Emanuele Negro Dear Emanuele,

We have refunded the 29.95 charge. It was a recurring charge for a membership. The initial transaction was authorized with 3D secure verification, authenticated by the cardholder.

[Resolved] vtsup, banana*.com

Quiero devolución de mi dinero desde septiembre del 2017 hasta octubre del 2018, ya q los dos meses q estuve en esta año ya están pagados, q son los correspondientes a los mese...

unauthorized payment

I ask to stop immediately furhter unathorized monthly payments of 29, 95 euro that appear in my credit card account as:

Banana stash danzigerkade 23d 29, 95 euro

This statement is refererd to the payment for the owner of the site www.rimorchando.com, but I unsubscribed from all related services as demonstraed by the following e-mail:
_
Cardbilling solutions
Ven 06/04/2018, 16:04

Dear matteo bettuzzi,

This email verifies that your membership to the website https://rimorchiando.com
...
Was successfully cancelled.

Your confirmation date for this cancellation is: apr 06, 2018. your membership will expire on may 02, 2018. you will not be charged again.

If you are receiving this email in error, please contact [protected]@verotel.com for assistance.

With kind regards,