Verizon Fiosunordered programs billing

Ordered Verizon Fios package, since Jan I have been getting billed for Playboy Channels. Spoke to a rep re: $66.00 worth of adult films orders. I advised her that we did not order any such programs and please remove playboy channels from our television access. This was not done! In April again I called in complained about the playboy charges in April's bill. It was not untill I demanded to speak to a supervisor that I was offered an additional feature that would prevent this from happening again. Hopefully this will be the dend of this costly problem.