The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Value City Furniture (VCF) — Not honoring extended purchased warranties
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
About a year ago I purchased a living room sofa, dinette, a twin sleigh bed and a queen sleigh bed. I also purchased the Epp (extended) warranty on all items. The warranty reads if I break it, rip it, gouge it, don't worry we have you covered. Well that is a LIE. Vcf Sleigh beds are made of cheap wood. The twin bed broke first. I was repaired ( if that's what you want to call it). Then same thing with the queen bed. Well now the twin bed, queen bed, dinette, and sofa is broken (not all at once). Well I am a full time employee working 56 hours a week. I am a single parent of four so sometimes I don't have time to eat not to mention sit on the phone with customer service so I called it all in at once. Well vcf accused me of furniture neglect and will not honor my warrant!!! How dare them. I work hard for everything I own and I purchase extended warranties on everything because stuff happens. Well I was told to come in and get a refund from vcf and I refuse to. These crooks will be hearing from my attorney. Dell, Apple, amazon, Kmart, even Walmart honor paid in full warranties, vcf has a lot of explaining to do. I will also protest the Epp extended warranties.
More Value City Furniture (VCF) Complaints & Reviews
- Value City Furniture - All kinds of problems
- Value City Furniture - Extended Warranty
- Value City Furniture - Charge too much for delivery
- Value City Furniture - Stainsafe is a total rip off!
- Value City Furniture - Terrible Service and Attitude
- Value City Furniture - Wrong furniture order
- Value City Furniture - sectional chaise
- Value City Furniture - Service, missing items
- Value City Furniture - Terrible customer service
- Value City Furniture - I will never do business with value city again