Vacation Network IncorporatedVacations

R Review updated:

I needed and wanted to cancel my membership and was told that until my annual membership dues were paid I could not cancel. I have been through extensive and expensive medical procedures in the past two years that (including brain surgery), that have affected my finances. There was not any compassion in allowing me to cancel my membership and deal with my health issues? I was not given any other options in this situation. If I was able to pay the annual dues, and cancel, I would but I am struggling. I spoke to Mark Williamson and he did provide me the corporate office information, but was told there was nothing else they could do. JUST DONT DO IT.

• In
    IndianChief Oct 26, 2019

Vacation Network Inc
    I’ve read so many negative complaints about this company but none have said if they had any solution on how to get out of the contract. What happens if I stop paying the yearly maintenance fee of $312. I’ve never booked any vacation and now I’m afraid to Sounds like they only take your money and not book. I don’t want to be left hanging going somewhere and no reservations. Did anyone find a solution to get out of this scam contract?

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices