Complaints & Reviews

Refusing service

I just got off the phone with a person name Pam who refused to let me speak with the manager. She said that because I have put in a complaint against this organization. They are not obligated to book any vacations for me and they will send only the recent moneys sent back to me. But I asked her will I be getting all the moneys that I paid for all 23 weeks she said thats between the organization and me. So I said let me speak with the manager again and she just blocked the call and huing up on me saying have a nice day.

• La
    LAUREN Apr 24, 2008

I THINK YOU ARE VERY CHILDISH.
    A MATURE PERSON WOULD REALIZE THAT THIS IS NOT THE COMPANY'S FAULT, BUT SIMPLY THE EMPLOYEE'S.
    FOR YOU TO ASSUME AN ENTIRE COMPANY IS AT FAULT FOR A SIMPLE DEAD-HEAD EMPLOYEE SHOWS HOW RIDICULOUS YOU ARE.
    QUITE PATHETIC.

• Ca
    can'tgetme Feb 03, 2009

Lauren this company is a scam. They recently tried to get me to send them $599.00 to sell my timeshare, but I did my homework and found out IT IS A SCAM!!! It's sad there are such low people out there that are stealing money from hard working americans, I wonder how they sleep at night...

sales_agent Aug 15, 2009

I'm interested in a class action against VNI. I will potentially set up a website for such effort. If you plan to garner some collaboration, please email me at [email protected]

I'd love to see VNI owner/employees' sweet dream turned into nightmare:)

Mystery Shopper in Alpharetta...

It starts with a CraigsList posting of "Mystery Shopper in Alpharetta"... from KHall Marketing & More (Krystal Hall = [protected]@gmail.com) touting the following:

We are still sending in "secret shoppers" to a Travel club to aid us in determining if they are a good fit for our company to work with long-term. Would you be able to attend a 60 minute presentation this weekend over in Alpharetta? You'll receive a Free Vacation from the actual Travel club just for showing up, but you will also receive a $50 cash payment from my company for providing us feedback of your experience.

Offering "complimentary vacations for two" as a "gift" (or a chance to win a plasma television, etc.)

Yeah, no sales pitch, my a$$!!

I've yet to receive an e-mail message back from Ms. Hall of my inquiry of completing the "survey" originally mentioned, let alone the $50 that I will NEVER see.

If you have already experienced this hard-sell schpiel, feel free to contact Vacation Network at [protected]. Ask for Teddy (MANAGER of the travel office)!!

Later today, Friday December 1st, 2006, I will contact the Georgia Attorney General's office as well as the Georgia State Office of Consumer Affairs to file complaints. There are people who participate in market research surveys who shouldn't fall prey to these folks.

Good luck and keep reporting those scoundrels!!

Displeasure and people cheat

I signed a contract with Vacation Network, Inc back in 1996 to sell my time share. Once I paid the $500 fee I...

This is scam!

I have been trying to get these people to give me my money back on my investment. They came to NJ and my wife and my self was sold on 22 vacations. They say all we need to do is give them 90 days and they will get us where we want to go. They do not do what they say and I have been getting the run around. I ask to speak to the owner and they tell me he is out. he is always out and I believe I have been swindled out of our money. I am sure that this company has many upset customers but they seem untouchable. My last request was given to them 120 in advance and at the last minute they said that they had nothing. They charge $89.00 for processing and $20.00 for peak time and $25.00 per extra room. I wanted Panama city Fl and they said nothing was available. I sent them this money and since they could not give me what I ask they submitted a refund which they said will take 6 to 8 weeks for me to get that back. This is a scam. I wish I could get help to get them for what they do bad.

Kind regards,

Juan

• Ro
    Rose Ames Feb 17, 2015

Vacation network did the same to my husband & I took $700 From us & promised to rent our timeshare. They never did & we are unable to get in touch with anyone. SCAM ! SCAM !! Don't be taken by they're promises.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices