FILE A COMPLAINT

Complaints & Reviews

reservation at buswells hotel, dublin - 13/11/19

Dear Complaints Board,

I booked and paid for a night's stay at Buswells Hotel in Dublin for 13/11/19 via Amoma website. I made the booking on 03/04/19, Booking ID [protected], Customer Number: [protected]. I paid 172 euros on my debit card. I arrived there last Friday (13/11/19) to find they had no record of my reservation! Fortunately they had a spare room and I had to pay again. What can I do to get my money back from Amoma?

Thanks

Nicola Hazelwood

booking

Amoma is a FRAUD. I paid in FULL for my reservation and then received an email that I should confirm my reservations with the hotel because they had some type of agreement issues. So I call to confirm with the hotel and they said the reservations are indeed booked (essentially delaying the process of me recovering my money). Then I show up at the hotel this past Saturday to find out that Amoma cancelled my reservations just a week prior, despite the fact that they had been paid in FULL. I had to pay DOUBLE, because the hotel claims they can't get the money from Amoma. They committed fraud, knowing they were going bankrupt... took the money for the booking just 2 days prior to filling bankruptcy and then cancelled my reservations days before I arrived with NO notification. What a horrible company! Hopefully someone will start a class action lawsuit so we can recover our money. Or the owners and managers of Amoma will pay for this in KARMA, big time!! Watch out you liars and thieves, you knew exactly what you were doing. Can't wait till you get what you have coming to you. [censored]🖕🖕🏽🖕🏿

• Updated by gemma huang · Oct 22, 2019

I'd also like to add that you actually put your customers in danger. When they are in a foreign country and perhaps a situation where they have no more money to pay double, or the hotel has no more vacancies you can really endanger a person if they have to wander around with all of their luggage and belongings trying to find a place to sleep! Shame on you.

booking id [protected] money charged and reservation cancelledà

I reserved through Amoma hotel in Istanbul from 3~5th oct and money fully charged throuhh my credit card, my customer number in Amoma [protected] and booking ID [protected] and once i arrived Istanbul they told me that your reservation cancelled and cannot return money
Reference number:
CHECK-OUT DATE: Saturday, October 5, 2019
NIGHT(S): 2 night(s)
TYPE OF ROOM: 1x Double Or Twin - Breakfast incl

booking id [protected] money charged and reservation cancelledà

hotel booked and money was taken out of my credit card instantly

I booked two room with Amoma.com on 11 September 2019 and my credit card was charged instantly - EUR440 in...

hotel booking

I am extremely disappointed with the service I have received from Amoma. Booked my hotel through Amoma back...

cease trading notification

I placed a hotel booking with Amoma.com on or around 9/7/2019. My booking number is [protected]. My client number is [protected]. This is for the Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort in Phoenix, AZ, USA. Dates: Oct 8-12, 2019.
I have received notification from you on 9/13/19 that you have ceased trading. I called hotel, who do not have a reservation for me. You took my money, and left me high and dry.
This is unacceptable.
I have placed a Transaction Dispute with the Mastercard company.
I demand you refund my credit card for the FULL amount immediately.
I am working with my Mastercard to obtain an acceptable resolution, but hoping that you will make this right.
I am awaiting your reply.
Amy Burton
[protected]@gmail.com
140 NE Sunrise Drive
Waukee, IA 50263 USA

• Ka
    KaiserJus Oct 02, 2019

You're actually one out of thousands... including myself. Your money is gone and you won't get a reply to this post...

fraudulent hotel booking by amoma & webbeds

From: amoma.com Date: sun, 1 sep 2019, 21:44 Subject: your booking confirmation with amoma.com To: manish...

hotel booking

My hotel booking with Amoma got cancelled for 19th sept to 22nd sept but I never got the refund of my AED 2952. The company numbers are not working and I'm unable to reach out for any dispute complaint. Please help. It was after I reached the hotel, the manager confirmed there was no booking against this agency and u fortunately I had to waste my time, got embarrassed and eventually had to rebook and repay the whole price again at a higher rate through a different medium. I need serious support from the team to help and resort these disputes from many others including me.

hotel booking

Hotel stay booked in Orlando FL for 11/7/2019 was not only cancelled but my money was never refunded. ($116.74)I happened to only discover this by going in my saved emails to see if I could upgrade my room. All to find out I dont have a room, There's no refund, My bank and paypal wont honor it because it was booked 3/28/19 and now I need to purchase a new hotel stay. This is a complete robbery! How can I get my money refunded? Someone please help.

hotel booking cancelled because amoma failed to pay the hotel / I need a refund

I booked 7 nights at the Golden Parnassus Resort and SPA in Cancun (Mexico) from 23 September to 30 September 2019. I got a booking confirmation from AMOMA on August 7, 2019 and my credit card was charged for the corresponding amount. But then AMOMA sent me another email on September 13, 2019 and stated my booking will probably be cancelled because they have ceased operating. I checked directly with the hotel and they confirmed that my reservation was cancelled because they did not receive the payment. I need a refund. How do I get my money back? Who do I contact? The phone number for customer care provided by Amoma is not in service.
My booking reference number is [protected]
Client number: [protected]

hotel reservations

On the month of August I did two different hotel reservations in Catania and Palermo, Italia . A few days before the trip we sent a confirmation e- mail to amoma they confirm me both hotels. When we arrived to Italy we receive an email cancelling both hotels. Today I wrote them and they confirm me that our booking were cancelled and they do not have our money.
I am trying to contact someone to have my money back and to understand this problem,

Please contact me

[protected]@gmail.com

hotel reservations

hotel booking prepaid, no reservation found in the hotel

I have made a booking and paid non-refundable rate on 29 August 2019, booking ref. no. [protected]. I contacted the hotel on 17th September after receiving an email from Amoma, that they have ceased trading. The hotel Double Tree by Hilton Moda Istanbul says there is no reservation made for me under the booking reference, despite the fact I was charged and issued a voucher that confirms my stay. AMOMA had enough time to do the booking and transfer the money to the hotel, which they have not done. I need to get a refund on my account if they cease operating.

cancelled my booking but I was never informed or refunded

I booked a hotel in tunisia in April 2019 for september 2019. I turned up to the hotel only to be told the reservation was cancelled. I then tried to contact amoma who have now no way to contact them and have ceased trading. No money has been returned to me Instead I was left stranded and forced to book the hotel at a much higher rate. I had to pay for my dinner and lunch separately. I am extremely upset and would like my refund as well as compensation and the difference in price aswell as the extra money I had to pay

I made a reservation on august 30th 2019 and paid for 4 nights at the watergate hotel in washington dc from november 4th to 8th 2019.

The referance # on the booking is T02944524.
I called the hotel on Monday 16th September after receiving an email from Amoma. Thre is no reservation made for me at the Watergate hotel in Washington DC however I was charged a sum of $ 1075.22 USD on my credit card for the 4 nights stay.

I need to get a refund on my account if they cease operating.

[Resolved] room booking

We have a booking for 10th aug 2019 at Ajman hotel UAE, however when we contacted the concerned hotel they informed that there is no such booking from amoma. Kindly contact us immediately as we are on our way. It shall be noted that the amount has being already deducted from my credit card.
Aldo find the below Reference number amoma send us HTL-AE2-[protected].

Looking forward for yout prompt action on this as this is highly unprofessional and unethical.

room booking

• Amoma.com's response · Aug 21, 2019

Hi Bincyjoy87,

I apologize for any inconvenience caused!

We checked your case and learned that we granted you a refund and informed you by e-mail on the 20/08/2019 accordingly. Please allow 3-5 days for your bank to process this reimbursement.

Feel free to contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions about your refund.

Your Customer Support team

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] refund - hotel booked - but no contract with juffair grand hotel

RESERVATION NUMBER - [protected]

Please be noted that I have booked the Hotel on 20th @ Juffair Grand Hotel In Bahrain, I reached around 8.30pm after my booking done with ½ hrs, but hotel manager rejected my booking and saying that amoma don't have any contract with Juffair grand Hotel, insulating me @ hotel and saying that why you booked the hotel in this site. this is the bad website 90% cheating to customer.

Then i left from the hotel and looking for other hotel, now I need the refund which amount deducted from CC, t

i sent email to customer service non of the team replied yet.

I would really appreciate, please go through my case update me immediately.

• Amoma.com's response · Jul 24, 2019

Hi Praveen,

Please accept our apologies for the situation created. We will conduct an internal investigation to find the cause of this issue and to take measures in order to prevent this type of cases in the future.
    Upon looking into this matter I learned that a full refund was confirmed and already processed. Depending on your bank's delays the amount will be available within the next few business days.
    We remain at your disposal for further assistance.

[Resolved] reimbursement not received

Booking Ref: [protected] 8th June 2019:

Booked one night at the Novotel Est in Paris with my daughter through Amoma. We arrived at the Novotel to discover that the hotel had no record of our reservation, and after waiting for 2 hours while the hotel tried to contact Amoma to resolve the issue (without success) we were forced to find and pay for another hotel in the city. The experience completely ruined our trip.

4 weeks on, I am still waiting for reimbursement for the extra hotel room I had to pay for. Found their responses to my emails very vague and unsatisfactory,

• Amoma.com's response · Aug 01, 2019

Hi John,
    Please note that we contacted you and resolved this matter. Feel free to contact us at [email protected] if you have any further questions about your booking!
    Your Customer Support team

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] froud booking by www.amoma.com

Hotel booking had been completed online, voucher issued, money debited from the account .

Once I have reached hotel, they found no any bookings. Reference number: [protected] 24 Jun 2019, 13:43

The company is not responding to any phone ...

Now, I have reported to Swiss Police cybercrime unit as the company is registred in Switzerland, and I have material damage in the amount of booking.

• Amoma.com's response · Jul 01, 2019

Hi Michael,

I regret the inconveniences you and would like to apologize for the situation created. Upon looking into this matter I learned that the reservation was well confirmed in our system and that the details have been sent to the property through our supplier. In order to establish what happened we opened an internal investigation and in the meantime refunded in full the amount paid to us.
    I remain at your disposal in the meantime.

[Resolved] hotel booking

I have recently made a hotel booking staying at the Luna concept Hammersmith London UK for 16th July. I wanted at add another date but your company have moved my original date to the 16th for the 17th and have charged me a further £90 any modifications are quoted at £40 I have also tried ringing your customer services but gave up after 25 minutes of waiting. booking ref numbers are [protected] and [protected] I want a full refund not happy at all and really annoyed and all the time I have spent trying to sort it our

• Amoma.com's response · Jun 27, 2019

Hi Lorraine,

We take each customer’s feedback seriously and have looked into this matter in order to assist you further. Kindly note that an exception as made in your case as the modification fee of 40 GBP was waved, meaning that the amount of 90 GBP represented the price difference between the initial offer and the new one.
    One of my colleagues has already been in contact with you, provided the necessary explanation and offered a full refund following your wish to cancel the reservation.
    We remain at your disposal for further assistance.

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] refund due to an error on the amoma website

Hello!
At the 29 of May 2019 I have made a non-refundable reservation for a double room in Berlin using your site. My reservation number [protected]. But in the end of reservation I noticed that it was not a double room, it was only two beds in dorm room. But I have a screenshot from your site that there was wrote about doble room for the price 1861 rub. (You can find in attached file)
I wrote in your support about possibility of canselation this reservation and made me refund because of mistake in your site. At the 30 May your employee called me and said to made a cancellation and than thay will try to make me refund. I have made a cancellation. Today 3 of June I recieved a letter from your support than thay could not help me and make a refund. I don't understand why I have to pay for your mistake? I was looking for a double room, found this room in your site for the price of 1861rub and made a reservation.
I do not want to think that such big company like Amoma with incorrect infomation in your site attract customers to make reservations. So I hope in you help and please refund me the money for the reservation [protected].

Best regards, Galina
[protected]@yandex.ru

refund due to an error on the amoma website

• Resolution Statement

Amoma company called me from the number +41225182013 resolved my situation and made a refund. Thanks them for very quick solution.