Usenet.nlusenet nl

C

Cancelled same day as realised service wasn’t for me or what Inwas looking for. Emailed company to terminate contract and received confirmation saying account was cancelled.

Was surprised following month, and months after to receive invoices from company billing me for a service I had cancelled. After emails backwards and forwards it’s only taken company 3 months to tell me reason why I’m still being billed is because I have 2 accounts created under one email address. I only remember registering for one trial and cancelling the service that same day. I don’t remember opening any additional accounts.

Due to terms and conditions and me apparently not cancelling contract when trial ended (which I didn’t even realise I had another account open; I only thought I had one), I was automatically upgraded to the 1-month subscription charge and will not be refunded

As I appts they had an account open outwith trial period, there will be no refunds and I’ve still to pay my invoice for a service that I never use or have logged into. I was reluctant to pay this but after being contacted not just by email but a letter sent to my home address, I reluctantly have done so as to hopefully not be charged anymore and keep the company off my back.

• Hu
    Hunterx27 Jun 29, 2017

The exact same thing happened to me. I was furious when they told me I had two accounts.