Usenet.nlthe company has charged $99 from my credit card but I did not subscribed for yearly package. I just subscribed for trial package.

They have stolen my money. I did not subscribed as regular or premium member. I don't even know my user iD or password. But they kept charging, first $1, I thought that's ok but yesterday they charged $99. I did not availed their service or ordered any product. And I did not make any contract. I did not gave them the authorization to charge my card. Please consider my issue.

• Ab
    Abby_gail Jul 15, 2019

This is so frustrating! i have the same experience :(

• Il
    Iluvia Dec 08, 2018

Hi, Haykuhi, I didn't give them my payment data, so they couldn't charge me, but I've received an email urging me to pay. I couldn't even recognise the company when I got an email from them.
    Hope it all turned out ok for you and you got your money back.

• Ha
    Haykuhi Ghazaryan Oct 19, 2018

I would like to know have you been able to get your money back?

• Ha
    Haykuhi Ghazaryan Oct 19, 2018

Usenet.nl / the company has charged $99 from my credit card but I did not subscribed for yearly package. I don't even subscribed for trial package, and I have never heard of them before.