Menu
Grammarly Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Grammarly
reviews & complaints

www.grammarly.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.9 201 Reviews

Grammarly Complaints Summary

40 Resolved
151 Unresolved
Our verdict: When using services from Grammarly with a poor resolution rate, be vigilant. Understand the common pitfalls other customers have faced. Prepare thoroughly for any interactions with their customer service, and consider alternative solutions if your issues are not addressed satisfactorily.
Claimed
Grammarly has claimed their business profile
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Grammarly. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
File a complaint

Sort by:

Newest Grammarly reviews & complaints

8:51 am EST

Grammarly Annual Subscription Fee

I wrongly / mistakenly created two Premium accounts ( Two different Emails) but am actively using Only one account. The other premium account is a duplicate, and I have been paying premium fees on both these accounts for 2-3 years. Please refund my annual subscription fee for that account that I am not using and has no activity. This is unfair. It was my mistake, and I did not realize this until recently. Grammarly can see my activities and duplicate accounts very well. It is only fair to refund the actual subscription fee. Thank you

Claimed loss: 144 USD

Desired outcome: Refund 144 USD

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Grammarly representatives only. If you are affiliated with Grammarly, please claim your business to access these details.

Update by Subhendu K
Feb 10, 2024 9:24 am EST

It is resolved. Thank you, Grammarly

Thank you, Grammarly, for refunding my 2 years ( duplicate) subscription fees. Appreciate and thank you very much

C
5:10 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Grammarly - Refund not what I expected.

Dear Grammarly service Team, I am writing to express my dissatisfaction with my recent experience with your service and to request a refund for the unexpected annual charge. I signed up for your service with the understanding that I would be billed $12 per month, as stated in the pricing information. However, to my surprise, my account was charged the...

J
4:08 pm EDT

Grammarly grammarly

Hello! I have Windows 7. The website says that I must have Windows 10 or more.

It also says I can sign up at Grammarly in Chrome for earlier editions of Windows... I clicked on that screen. I have done that several times but see nothing specifically saying how to download it in Chrome.

I have ended up at the Chrome store but again see no way to download Grammarly for Chrome.

I have found several screens about the Chrome store and apps and extensions. They mean nothing to me!

Add to Chrome it’s free. Don’t know how to do that.

There is information about the services offered in Grammarly in Chrome.

I have read the help which is not helpful to me!

I have used Grammarly for several years, and it disappeared from my email recently. I would like to get it back.

I have Chrome and DuckDuckGo.

I can’t even find a place that explains clearly and SIMPLY about the apps and extensions.

Thank you for your help.

Desired outcome: I want to be able to download the FREE Grammarly in Chrome to my computer with Windows 7. Please respond. I look forward to hearing from you

Is Grammarly legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Grammarly as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 20% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Grammarly stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Grammarly should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Grammarly earns 94% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Grammarly achives 94% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Grammarly. The company provides a physical address, 2 phone numbers, and 2 emails, as well as 5 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Grammarly has received 5 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Grammarly has registered the domain name for grammarly.com for more than one year, which may indicate stability and longevity.

Grammarly.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Grammarly website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Grammarly.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Grammarly.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Grammarly, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

Grammarly as a website that uses an external review system. While this can provide valuable feedback and insights, it's important to carefully evaluate the source of the reviews and take them with a grain of salt.

Several positive reviews for Grammarly have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

Grammarly website is deemed to be popular and indicating that it receives a high volume of traffic. It is important to be cautious when using a highly trafficked website, as it may be a target for cybercriminals looking to exploit vulnerabilities or steal personal information.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Despite a high level of trust, our investigation found issues with Grammarly's service, including poor customer service, lack of accountability, and responsibility to resolve complaints. Customers may face long wait times for responses, receive generic or unhelpful answers or no response at all. Only 20% of 10 complaints were resolved.
  • Grammarly protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
A
10:36 pm EDT

Grammarly Grammarly Premium

This predatory piece of [censored] company charged me because I didn't cancel at the exact same TIME on the dot that I started my service. When it says 7 days free trial you would think by midnight of those 7 days you can cancel. They charged me $540 for something that I got confirmation was cancelled. You can't call anyone there, the person on email basically told me tough luck and suck it up.

I've never seen any company act like this. My husband is currently dealing with cancer and we cannot afford this. Who operates business like this?

Desired outcome: Refund my money

View 0 more photos
8:58 pm EDT

Grammarly I need 120 dollar back

Dear Sir,

I hope this email finds you well. I had my premium services. Grammerly already cut 120 dollar from my account from last 2 transactions, where I did not use grammely at all. Also, grammely they just charged 120 dollar but did not allow me to use this premuim services. Please send me back 120 dollars to my card.

Plaese let me know.

If you have any questions, please call me at [protected]

N
4:36 pm EDT

Grammarly Privacy

Due to an alert on my device when I installed Grammarly. I found out it is a key logger. This means the program records and saves every single keyboard button you use. Emails to friends. Texts to husbands. All of it. This is why you get emails telling you your writing is getting better everything you write is being analyzed. Not recommended especially for classified or business use.

Desired outcome: None

A
4:59 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Grammarly Grammarly doesn't recognize my premium account

On 07/31/2023 144 dollars was deducted from my account. From the enrollment date my account has not been updated to a premium account still, I am using the basic version of Grammarly. I already raised the complaint on the help center. But they have not resolved it yet.

Please update my account as soon as possible or refund my money. otherwise, I will file a case against you as fraudulent company.

Desired outcome: Refund my money

H
5:39 am EDT

Grammarly Grammarly

I must get Grammarly off my pc. It interupts my emails and my Tweets . It is even now telling me I am making mistakes in this complaint. I have tried every thing but I cannot stop it. Grammarly is literally ruining my on line life. Even now the red Grammarly sign is showing up on my typing. Please help me get rid of this awfulm app. I cannot go on like this,day after day. This been going on for some years now.I did try free Grammarly for a while but never Premium so why is the Premiun red sign still showing even as I am writing this complaint.Can you not see it for yourself? This interference is intolerable. Please, please help me. When I ask for advice I am directed to Grammarly support but how can I complaint about Grammarly to Grammarly support? At this very second I am being interupted by bloody Grammarly. I just can't go on like this much longer. Some one must be able to help me.

Desired outcome: Get terrible, useless, awful, dreadful Grammarly off my PC once and for all, for good.

8:48 pm EDT

Grammarly Free Premium trial

I signed up for a free trial and after finding the product not worth the money I canceled my account before my trial ended. Grammarly charged my anyways putting an annual subscription on my credit card even though I cancelled my account in time. After requesting a refund the declined it even though I cancelled my account before the free trial was over.

Desired outcome: I just want a refund

8:00 pm EDT

Grammarly Affordable Grammarly Premium: My Experience with PublicMart.club

because I know how hard it is to find affordable tools for content writing.

Grammarly is a must-have tool for every content writer out there. It helps you to correct your grammar, spelling, and punctuation errors in real-time. It also provides suggestions for better word choices and sentence structures. As a content writer, I know how important it is to have error-free content. It not only improves the readability of your content but also helps to build trust with your readers.

However, the cost of Grammarly premium can be a bit high for some people. That's why I was on a mission to find a cheap Grammarly premium. After hours of browsing, I stumbled upon PublicMart.club. At first, I was skeptical about the website. I mean, how can they sell Grammarly premium for only 12 dollars a year? But, I decided to give it a try and I'm glad I did.

The support on their website was impressive. They replied to my queries immediately and provided me with my Grammarly details within minutes of my purchase. I was able to log in to my account and it worked perfectly fine. I was thrilled to have found a cheap Grammarly premium.

But, that's not all. PublicMart.club also offers other accounts like Hulu, Netflix, and Spotify at affordable prices. I was able to purchase a Hulu account from them and it worked perfectly fine too. I was amazed at the quality of their service.

In conclusion, if you're looking for affordable tools for content writing, then PublicMart.club is the place to go. They offer Grammarly premium and other accounts at affordable prices. I highly recommend their service to anyone who's on a tight budget.

D
7:11 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Grammarly Beware of Grammarly's Billing Policies: My Experience with the Free Trial

I signed up for the free trial of Grammarly, thinking it might be a helpful site. I did find that it caught a few mistakes, but I also noticed that it was flagging things that were actually correct. I wanted to make the most of my trial, so I checked the email they sent me with the trial information. It said that the trial would last until November 19th and listed the company's address as being in California. I assumed that meant they were on Pacific Standard Time, while I'm on Eastern Standard Time.

On November 18th at 11:23pm EST, I decided to cancel my subscription. I received an email confirming that my subscription would end on November 19th. However, just one minute later, at 11:24pm EST, I got another email saying that I had been charged for the service. I checked my credit card and sure enough, I had been charged. I thought it must have been a mistake, but when I contacted customer service, they told me that they hadn't charged me until November 19th. I have emails showing that I cancelled on the 18th, but they seem to be going by a different time zone than me.

I'm waiting for a response to my email, which included a picture of the email saying I had cancelled and that my billing period ended on November 19th. If they continue to ignore me, I'll take the advice of another reviewer and contact the Better Business Bureau. I don't want to be duped by a company that doesn't make their billing policies clear. I wouldn't recommend the free trial of Grammarly to anyone. While it did catch some mistakes, it's not worth the hassle of dealing with their customer service and potentially being charged incorrectly.

5:35 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Grammarly A Review of Grammarly: A Helpful Tool for Business Writing and Spelling, but Not for Creative Writing

I'm not the best writer out there, but I do enjoy putting my thoughts down on paper. However, I always seem to have trouble with commas and run-on sentences. That's where Grammarly comes in. I'm currently using the free version of the program to write this review, and it's already caught a mistake I made with the "i before e" rule. If I had written this in Word, that mistake would have been corrected automatically.

I was considering upgrading to the paid version of Grammarly after I submitted a short piece of fiction through the program. It pointed out the usual issues with my comma usage and also found eighty-two advanced issues. That's a lot of mistakes! The advanced writing issues included things like punctuation in compound/complex sentences, word choice, and passive voice misuse. I decided to do a little experiment and uploaded a Raymond Carver story that had been edited by a "New Yorker Magazine" editor. To my surprise, Grammarly disagreed with only two incidents of punctuation. However, the advanced issues were off the charts with a total of one-hundred and two. Grammarly didn't like Carver's word choice, unclear references, punctuation in compound/complex sentences, passive voice misuse, inappropriate colloquialisms, and twenty more issues. What's interesting is that even though I found this short story of Carver's on the internet, Grammarly didn't suggest that it was plagiarized. It did, however, help me with the spelling of "plagiarized".

If you're looking for a tool to help with your commas and spelling, I think the free version of Grammarly might be for you. However, I wouldn't suggest it for anyone involved in creative writing. I put a Hemingway story through Grammarly, and it found ninety-two advanced issues. I'm not going to pay extra to find out what they are, but I do think that Grammarly is a good tool for business writing. Overall, I'm happy with the free version of Grammarly and will continue to use it for my writing.

L
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Grammarly Disappointing Experience with Grammarly: A Review of the Free and Premium Versions

So, I've been using Grammarly for a little while now, and I gotta say, it's not all it's cracked up to be. I started with the free version, testing it out on some stuff I'd already proofread. And let me tell you, it's got some serious issues.
For one thing, if you're doing any kind of creative writing, you're gonna have a bad time. The free version doesn't let you adjust the settings for that kind of thing, so it's constantly flagging colloquial dialogue and stuff like that. And the comma situation? Don't even get me started. It's like the algorithm is just comma-crazy. My editor agrees, it's nonsense.
But then there's the Premium version. I accidentally stumbled onto it when Grammarly decided to promote it on one of my chapters. And let me tell you, it's a mess. First off, it flagged every single quotation mark. Every. Single. One. 88 in total. I thought it might be a font issue, but changing it didn't help. And don't even think about using indentations, because Grammarly doesn't like those either.
But the worst part? Some of the fixes that are available for free in the regular version are hidden behind the Premium paywall. Like, extra commas that a professional editor would say are unnecessary. I only found out about this by messing around on the Premium promotion page and watching the number of fixes change. And they want me to pay $25 a month for that? No thanks.
So, just to really test it out, I pasted in the first chapter of The Great Gatsby. And you know what? Grammarly only found 41 grammatical errors. And some of those were things like "To-day", which is still flagged as an error on their web checker. I'm about ready to uninstall this thing.
Overall, I really can't recommend Grammarly. It's just not worth the investment.

L
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Grammarly Disappointing Experience with Grammarly: Slow, Inaccurate, and Unreliable

I gotta say, I tried Grammarly and I'm not impressed. I mean, I'm just a regular person, not some fancy writer or anything, but I still expect a program to work properly. First off, it slowed down my computer like crazy. I type pretty fast, and it just couldn't keep up. So then it starts underlining words like crazy, even when they're spelled right. And when I go back and try to fix things, it just gets even slower and more confused.

But the worst part was when I used it to write a cover letter for a job. I mean, that's pretty important, right? And I didn't even notice that it had missed a spelling mistake until I used the same letter for another job and it caught it. Like, seriously? If I'm paying for a service, I expect it to actually work.

I don't know, maybe the premium version is better, but I'm not about to waste my money on something that doesn't even work right in the first place. I'm just gonna stick to my own proofreading skills, thanks.

C
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Grammarly Grammarly Review: A Lifesaver for English Language Learners, but with Some Flaws

The Grammarly free browser extension is a lifesaver for anyone looking to improve their English language skills. As someone who already has a good grasp of the language, I still find myself wanting to perfect my grammar further. With Grammarly, I have been able to do just that. It has helped me with everything from double letters to commas and more. However, there are times when Grammarly seems to be teaching me the wrong things. It can be frustrating when it tries to instill self-doubt in me, making me question things that I already know.

At times, Grammarly gives bad suggestions about how to construct sentences and word combinations. While this may be helpful in some instances, it is not always helpful in others. In the long run, Grammarly will teach you how to write words correctly, but it can be confusing when it comes to constructing sentences. Sometimes, it even tries to deceive you into thinking you made an error when, in fact, it made one. It can be frustrating when you are writing something that you know is right, and Grammarly tells you it is wrong. It seems like it wants to instill self-doubt in you.

Despite these frustrations, I still find Grammarly to be very useful. However, it can be harmful to your knowledge and nerves. Sometimes, it tells you there is a problem when you are already skeptical or know there is no problem at all. This can be a waste of time and nerves. However, I still love it more than I hate it, and I will continue to use it. I am sure it only needs some fine-tuning.

Overall, Grammarly is an excellent tool for anyone looking to improve their English language skills. It may have its flaws, but it is still a valuable resource. If you are looking to perfect your grammar and writing skills, I highly recommend giving Grammarly a try.

E

Grammarly Impressive and Efficient: A Review of Grammarly's Free Version

I gotta say, I've been using Grammarly for a hot minute now and I'm pretty impressed. I mean, sure, there's been some hiccups along the way, but overall, I'm a fan. The free version is pretty solid, but I've heard some folks complain about the Premium subscription. Personally, I can't speak to that, but I can tell you that the free version is pretty damn good.

One thing I really appreciate about Grammarly is how fast it corrects my mistakes. Whether it's spelling, punctuation, or just me being redundant, Grammarly catches it all. That being said, there are times when it seems to lag a bit or the synonym suggestions just don't work at all. And don't even get me started on how compact some parts of the Grammarly Assistant can be. I mean, come on, guys, give us some breathing room!

But hey, these are just minor complaints in the grand scheme of things. I'm hopeful that the folks at Grammarly will take my feedback into consideration and make some improvements. Overall, I think Grammarly is pretty damn impressive. The free version feels like the Premium version, which is pretty sweet. The only downside is that the Premium Advanced corrections can get a bit annoying when you know you could do better but can't afford it.

I've been using Grammarly for about three weeks now and I gotta say, I'm pretty impressed. The tone detector is a nice touch, as are the achievement badges and weekly writing updates. And let's not forget about all the other little add-ons that they don't even mention but let you discover on your own. It's like a little surprise every time you use it!

All in all, I think Grammarly is a pretty handy tool for anyone who takes writing seriously. It's efficient, effective, and designed to help you unleash your full potential as a writer. And honestly, it works. So if you're on the fence about giving it a try, I say go for it. You might be surprised at how much it can help you improve your writing skills.

Grammarly A Review of Grammarly: Helpful, but Annoying and Expensive

I gotta say, I kinda liked Grammarly. I mean, who doesn't want to improve their writing, right? But let me tell you, I ain't no grammar expert, so sometimes I wasn't sure if their suggestions were legit or not. Some of them were spot on, but others were just plain wrong. And then there were the ones that were optional - like, sure, it's a good suggestion, but it's not really necessary. But I gotta give them credit, sometimes they did make a good suggestion that I wouldn't have thought of on my own.

Now, let me take you back in time a bit. Back when Grammarly had a desktop version that you could outright purchase. I mean, that was the way to go, right? No monthly fees, just a one-time purchase and you were good to go. So I bought it, and at first, I used it all the time. But then, I started to get annoyed with all the suggestions. I mean, it was like they were trying to nitpick every little thing I wrote. And then, one day, they told me I needed to update the software. So I did. And that's when I found out that they had discontinued the desktop version and switched to a monthly fee model. And let me tell you, it was a pain in the butt to cancel and get a refund. The people I talked to didn't even seem to know about the desktop version I had bought. I just wanted my old version back, but it was gone forever.

But I will say this - Grammarly did improve my writing. It made me more aware of my mistakes and helped me catch errors that I might have missed otherwise. But it was also a lot of work to review all their suggestions and decide whether or not to accept them. And sometimes, it was just plain annoying. Like, do I really need to change "regularly" to "commonly" in every single sentence? Come on, now. But when it came to something important, like a job application or a school paper, it was definitely worth it. And I gotta admit, it did make my writing a little more precise.

So, in the end, was it worth the monthly fee? For me, no. I just didn't use it enough to justify the cost. But if you're someone who writes a lot and wants to improve your writing, it might be worth it for you. Just be prepared to spend some time reviewing all those suggestions.

R

Grammarly Grammarly Review: A Helpful Tool with Some Frustrating Flaws

I gotta say, I'm a pretty big fan of writing. Whether it's crafting my own original novel or whipping up some fanfiction, I'm always putting pen to paper (or fingers to keyboard, I guess). So when I heard about Grammarly, I was pretty intrigued. A tool that could help me catch all my pesky grammar mistakes? Sign me up!

But let me tell you, it hasn't been all sunshine and rainbows with this thing. Take, for example, the time I was working on some quick character sketches for my latest story. I wrote that one of my characters was "impatient," meaning they weren't exactly the most calm and collected person around. But Grammarly thought I meant "inpatient," like someone who's stuck in a hospital bed. Um, excuse me? I know what I meant, thank you very much.

And that's not the only time Grammarly has been a little off the mark. I once wrote a sentence about a popular game series that people who didn't know about were "literally lynched by the fandom." Grammarly suggested I replace "are" with "being," but I knew that wasn't right. My sentence was in the passive voice, which means the subject (in this case, "those who don't know about the game series") is being acted upon by the verb ("are literally lynched"). It's a perfectly valid way to write a sentence, but Grammarly just didn't seem to get it.

Even as I'm writing this review, Grammarly keeps trying to "correct" me when I use words like "its" and "in active." But I know I'm right! It's frustrating when the tool you're using to help you write better keeps insisting that you're wrong.

That being said, Grammarly isn't all bad. It's definitely caught some mistakes that I wouldn't have noticed on my own, especially when I'm typing quickly or not paying close attention. And I do appreciate the personal dictionary feature, which lets me add words like "gallow" (a stage for execution by hanging) and "Saihara" (a Japanese name that Grammarly tried to change to "Sahara").

Overall, I think Grammarly is a useful tool for anyone who wants to improve their writing. But it's not perfect, and sometimes it can be a little frustrating to use. I hope the developers keep working on it and make the "ignore" option a little more effective. And hey, maybe someday I'll even spring for the premium service!

T

Grammarly Grammarly Payment Issues: Annoying and Inconvenient

I've been using Grammarly for a whole year now, and I gotta say, it's been a lifesaver for me. Being a first-year uni student, I had to write a lot of academic papers, and Grammarly never let me down. It's not too expensive, and I even recommended it to my fellow students. However, things have changed for me in my second year. My schedules are jam-packed, and I have to write way more than I did last year. So, imagine my surprise when I found out that my payment for the second year didn't go through.

At first, I was anxious and stressed out. I tried to pay with three different cards from three different banks, but all of them got declined. I knew that all of them had money in them and were usable for online and international payments, so I got mad. I tried again and again, but nothing changed. Then, out of anger, I wrote a message, but I realized that I wouldn't get an answer on time anyway. When I need something, I need it right then and there. I can't afford to wait for days. Why can't they have a live chat option? It's the 21st century, and everyone does that! Why do I have to wait for days? I'm a student, and I don't have an hour to feed myself. Do they really think I can just put my work on hold for days?

Anyway, I contacted my banks, hoping that they could help me out. Turns out, all of them were rejecting my payments because Grammarly is considered to be fraud due to consumer complaints. Now, I can't pay for the service anymore unless I ask for payment details and do it manually. Even then, the bank can still reject my payment. Do I really have to suffer because they can't hold a normal public image? Do I have to pay the price for their inability to remain internationally trustworthy?

Plus, why can't they add the payment details on their webpage or on the same page where I'm supposed to enter my card details? And why can't they add an option to pay with Ideal already, so people in the Netherlands can pay for it with a Dutch card? Is it really that difficult? People want fast and reliable service. Is that really such a hard concept for them to grasp?

I know that this review won't gain the necessary attention for another nine days, so I'll probably have to look for a different company. I sincerely don't want to do that, but I'm left with no options. Hopefully, people will consider this before buying. Maybe next year, their bank will refuse them an option to pay for this service.

J
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Grammarly Grammarly: A Hindrance or Help for English Writers?

Grammarly is an application that claims to help users improve their writing skills. However, upon using it, I found that the grammar logic included cliched misnomers that only a non-native speaker would trust. For example, ending a sentence with a preposition is fine, despite what some may say. As Churchill once said when informed about the "rule", "That is a thing, up with which, I will not put". Tautology is a linguistic tool, not a fault. Sometimes we'll refer to a group of things as a plural, sometimes as a singular. For example, "The sheep were standing", or "the group was together". Another correction "The group were standing", while technically correct, and only dependent on what one is trying to say, and I'll feel like tearing somebody's hair out.

Passive voice is fine, not a fault. Sentences need not be so simple that they become, very nearly, monosyllabic. If your English is very simple or you're trying to communicate in a language you don't speak very well this may be a useful application. However, if you write in English often, then it is a handicap. When I raised my concerns with support, I was given the usual drivel fob off "The settings are incorrect". By settings, they mean the presets used to try to anticipate the style of writing. I was left with the sense that the only thing they were any good at was taking your money.

Despite its flaws, Grammarly may be useful for those who are not fluent in English or are trying to communicate in a language they don't speak very well. However, for those who write in English often, it may be more of a hindrance than a help. It's important to remember that grammar rules are not set in stone and that there are exceptions to every rule. Tautology, ending a sentence with a preposition, and using the passive voice are all acceptable in certain situations. It's up to the writer to decide what works best for their writing style and the message they are trying to convey.

Grammarly Customer Reviews Overview

Grammarly is a popular online grammar checker that has received a lot of positive reviews from users. It is a tool that helps writers to improve their writing skills by identifying and correcting grammatical errors, spelling mistakes, and punctuation errors. The following are some of the positive points that users have highlighted in their reviews:

1. Accuracy: Grammarly is known for its accuracy in identifying and correcting errors. Users have reported that the tool is very effective in catching even the smallest mistakes.

2. Ease of use: The tool is very easy to use and can be integrated with various writing platforms such as Microsoft Word, Google Docs, and others. Users have reported that the interface is user-friendly and intuitive.

3. Customization: Grammarly allows users to customize their settings based on their writing style and preferences. Users can choose the type of writing they are doing, such as academic, business, or creative writing, and the tool will adjust its suggestions accordingly.

4. Plagiarism checker: Grammarly also has a built-in plagiarism checker that can help users to avoid unintentional plagiarism. Users have reported that this feature is very helpful, especially for students and academics.

5. Customer support: Grammarly has a responsive customer support team that is available 24/7 to assist users with any issues they may encounter.

Overall, Grammarly has received overwhelmingly positive reviews from users who have found the tool to be very helpful in improving their writing skills. Its accuracy, ease of use, customization options, plagiarism checker, and customer support are some of the key factors that have contributed to its popularity.

Grammarly In-depth Review

Overview:

Grammarly is an online writing assistant that aims to improve users' writing skills by providing real-time grammar, spelling, and punctuation suggestions. The company was founded in 2009 and has since become one of the leading tools in the market for enhancing writing proficiency.

Features and Functionality:

Grammarly offers a range of core features that help users enhance their writing. It analyzes text for grammar, spelling, and punctuation errors, and provides suggestions for improvement. Additionally, it offers advanced features such as vocabulary enhancement, tone detection, and plagiarism detection. Grammarly's functionalities are designed to assist users in producing high-quality written content.

User Interface and Experience:

Grammarly's user interface is well-designed and intuitive, making it easy for users to navigate and utilize the platform. The interface provides clear instructions and suggestions, allowing users to quickly understand and implement the recommended changes. Overall, Grammarly offers a seamless and user-friendly experience.

Accuracy and Effectiveness:

Grammarly demonstrates high accuracy in detecting grammar, spelling, and punctuation errors. Its suggestions and corrections are effective in improving the quality of writing. In comparison to other similar tools in the market, Grammarly performs exceptionally well, providing users with reliable and precise feedback.

Compatibility and Integration:

Grammarly is compatible with various devices and operating systems, ensuring that users can access its services regardless of their preferred platform. It also integrates seamlessly with popular writing platforms and software, allowing users to incorporate Grammarly into their existing writing workflows without any hassle.

Pricing and Plans:

Grammarly offers different pricing plans, including a free version with limited features and premium plans with additional functionalities. The pricing structure is reasonable and provides good value for money, especially considering the comprehensive range of features and the accuracy of the tool. When compared to other similar tools, Grammarly's pricing is competitive.

Customer Support:

Grammarly provides excellent customer support through various channels, including email and live chat. The support team is responsive and helpful, addressing users' queries and concerns promptly. Additionally, Grammarly offers a comprehensive knowledge base and documentation, ensuring that users have access to resources for self-help.

Privacy and Security:

Grammarly's privacy policy and data handling practices prioritize user privacy. The company implements robust security measures to protect user data, ensuring that it remains confidential and secure. While there may be concerns about data privacy with any online service, Grammarly takes appropriate measures to safeguard user information.

User Reviews and Feedback:

Based on user reviews and feedback from various sources, Grammarly receives widespread praise for its effectiveness in improving writing skills. Users appreciate the accuracy of its suggestions and the ease of use of the platform. Some common criticisms include occasional false positives and limitations in the free version. However, overall, Grammarly enjoys a high level of user satisfaction.

Conclusion:

Grammarly is a highly effective tool for improving writing skills, offering accurate suggestions and corrections. Its user-friendly interface, compatibility with various devices, and integration with popular writing platforms make it a valuable asset for writers. With reasonable pricing and excellent customer support, Grammarly is a recommended choice for individuals and businesses looking to enhance their writing proficiency.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Grammarly contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Grammarly?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Grammarly Customer Service. Initial Grammarly complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Grammarly above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Grammarly. Discuss the issues you have had with Grammarly and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.