Having problems with Usenet.nl?

Usenet.nl reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Apr 19, 2010. The latest review Subscription was posted on Nov 24, 2021. The latest complaint but I never signed up for anything... was resolved on Jun 09, 2013. Usenet.nl has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 90 reviews. Usenet.nl has resolved 6 complaints.

Usenet.nl Customer Service Contacts

1877 257 3360 (United States)
+44 203 670 5870 (International (UK)
Via XXV Marzo, 4
Thu10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Fri10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Usenet.nl Customer Service. Initial Usenet.nl complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Usenet.nl above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Usenet.nl. Discuss the issues you have had with Usenet.nl and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Usenet.nl Complaints & Reviews, Page 2

Usenet.nl S.r.l — misguided information

I subscribed and agreed to pay subscription on the basis that I was going to have access to text books that...

Usenet.nl — a product never ordered and demanding yes demanding me to pay eur 90.84 plus dunning fees of eur10.00.

I am being billed bi usenet. Nl for the amount of 90.84 plus dunning fees if eur10.00 for a product I do not...

Usenet.nl — unwanted charges, refund refusal.

I was offered a free trial to this website. To make sure, before I forgot, I went and made sure I cancelled...

Usenet.nlsubject : refund of usa $ 2.00... username : unf -8875795-96e

[protected]@hotmail.com : 18-NOV-2017
The Manager,
USENET.NL

Sir,
Never wanted to become the member of USENET.NL web site. There is a confusion about it.
I wanted to watch movie : Bareilly ki Barfi, an Indian movie free of cost.
Bue usenet.nl site has charged twice USA $1.00 i.e total USA $ 2.00. from my CITIBANK account . Refund my USA $ 2.00

Respond

Usenet.nl — charged me for 100$ although I have already logged out and proved that I only need free service

as stated by the service, there is a free trial in the beginning of your usage.I havent passed the time of...

Cairo

Usenet.nl — usenet. nl - free trial is a scam with no way to cancel only to be charged.

I subscribed to Usenet.nl using the free trial to learn what it was about. That same day of subscribing, The...

Usenet.nlfraud 14 days trial subscription and forcing to pay every month even after cancellation

I have subscribed for this 14 days trial, and they stored my card, then without notice or intimation or consent they have charged 1st month, when I cancelled this subscription, I have received an email that I even have to pay the next month fee, also when I log in to account I cannot see my payment option anywhere.

What a criminal minded people you are, why the hell you cannot allow the subscribers to edit their payment method, this is to steal the hard earned money of your innocent customers?

Let them anything next month, I will make this go viral on every social media.

Respond

Usenet.nl — charge me 101.69 eur for the service l never used!

Another victim here, l signpost to download files which it never have. I have tried many times calling you...

Usenet.nlinternet service.

I cancelled this so called service straight away, then they started sending me bills, when I complained about it they said they had no record of my cancellation, the bill just keeps getting higher, I am at my wits end with these people...customer number 8195143, invoice number-[protected]. when I managed to contact them via E-mail they said the site was blocked to me until I paid them the 152 euros I owe them, its beyond belief, I am a 64 year old retiree with health problems, I could really do without this stress in my life, kind regards,

Usenet.nl — usenet download

The company deducted money from my paypal account after my account was cancelled. I communicated with them...

Usenet.nl — unauthorized paypal charge

On August 1st I was charged $99 USD for a service I did not sign up for. I was very surprised to see such a...

Usenet.nlI could use usenet. nl for 14 days for free without getting charged.

I am entitled to try usenet.nl for free for 14 days with a volume of 10 gigabytes.
        Unless I cancel within the test period or choose a different subscription plan, I agree to join usenet.nl Relax for $ 8.25 us per month, which is 12.24 cad/ month for period of year which is 146.93 cad. If I do not cancel the fee-based subscription at least 1 month before the end of the contract period, the contract will be renewed for another period into the plan Relax.

I do not want the plan or any other for the matter.
        Yours truly Flemming Svendsen

Name: Flemming Svendsen

Email: [protected]@shaw.ca

1 Response
          • Hu
            Hunterx27 Aug 08, 2017

They don't visit this site anymore. If you want to cancel talk to them on their otherwise you will be stuck with a bill.

Usenet.nl — account

I think it is a right scam they said i could try the site out for 14 days if i like it then i have to pay 100...

Usenet.nl — billed for something I didn't use

Dear Sir/Madam, Yesterday 28.06.17 I received an letter from usenet telling me that I owe them Euros 99...

Usenet.nl — usenet nl

Subscribed to a 14 day trial and Cancelled same day as realised service wasn’t for me or what Inwas looking...

San Marino

Usenet.nl — usenet. nl / easyusenet. nl consumer fraud and theft, dishonesty, credit card and paypal disputes, rip off scams

Usenet.nl have recently set up a website called easyusenet.nl which is an affiliate centre and online shop...

San Marino

Easyusenet.NL Usenet.NL / Friendly Duck Affiliates — bait and switch fraud, consumer fraud, dishonest affiliate schemes, dmca abuse, spammers, usenet. nl scam

EasyUsenet.nl appear to be involved with Friendly Duck Affiliates who engage in black-hat SEO, sometime...

Usenet.nlI was trying to download a template and was offered a free trial if I used their service.

I agreed to a free trial and used my PayPal account. After multiple attempts, I was never able to get it downloaded. I tried during the trial period to contact them for support and was NEVER able to reach them by phone, email or their contact form. I decided to cancel and again was unable to contact them. No matter what time of day or night I tried to call them I got a message that I was not calling during their business hours. I checked PayPal and their charge showed as paid so I went to their resolution center and filed a complaint. Within a day or so I received a response through PayPal that it was past the trial and too late to cancel. I am now filing a complaint with the credit card company connected to my PayPal account and let PayPal know that there has been no resolution. The company is dealing unethically, illegally and fraudulently. They are committing theft with every account. This is sooo wrong on many levels. Everyone in the company should be charged and placed in prison for theft. This type of business should never be allowed.

1 Response

Usenet.nl — fraud, debt collection scam, dmca fraud, pdf download scams, cheating customers

Usenet.nl are a fraud. They offer 14 day free trials and when you cancel, they then try and charge you for a...

Usenet.nlsubscription that I had cancelled but they keep billing me

This has been going on since Feb 2017 - was taking an online class and thought I needed something they offered for a free trial. There was nothing I could use so I cancelled it. They had tried to get my MasterCard payment and my Card company called regarding possible fraud and I told them not to pay it. Since then I have gotten ridiculous amounts of email and mail stating I was sent to collection. I paid it from Paypal just to get them off my back, but the threats keep on coming. This has caused me great anxiety and stress. I am still battling with them. I am not going to pay them anymore money. Will this hurt my credit? Are they true criminals? I am at my wits end. This is and has been a nightmare.

2 Responses
                ChristinaM82 Jun 28, 2017

Have you checked that you just have one account registered under email address. Reason I ask is I only signed up once but even though I cancelled within trial period for some reason I have two accounts listed under one email address and was being charged for a second account I was unaware I had.

• Hu
                Hunterx27 Jun 13, 2017

How long ago did you pay? Did you pay the debt collectors or the company?