Having problems with SafeCart?

1855 432 0727 (USA and Canada)
808 178 8882 (United Kingdom)
+44 203 866 3573 (United Kingdom)
102 - 3962 Borden Street
Thu9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with SafeCart.

Complaints & Reviews

SafecartUnauthorized charges

I have no idea why there is a 19.99 charge coming out of my checking account on 7/22/2020. Safe Cart has has never had authorization to charge me for anything and I do not want the service. Theft is not a service. I want my money returned and whatever this is canceled so I never have to worry about my checking account being stolen from by SafeCart again.

Safecartaddebito non autorizzato

Nel luglio 2019, ho pagato 34, 21 Euro per un servizio online di pulizia del PC. Oggi dopo 6 mesi ricevo un nuovo addebito di 34, 53 Euro sul mio conto Paypal per un pagamento automatico senza aver mai sottoscritto nessun abbonamento.
    Considero questa cosa una truffa perchè l'addebito non è stato mai autorizzato ed è stato fatto a mia totale insaputa.
    Naturalmente ho già presentato un reclamo a paypal e chiederò un rimborso completo.
    Farò il possibile per rendere pubblica la cosa per evitare che altri [censored]iano la mia stessa esperienza negativa.

Oct 14, 2019

Safecart — subscription

I purchased the Advanced System Repair app and it's a joke. It does not work, if anything it made my...

Sep 29, 2019

Safecart — useless utility that disrupts computer rather than repairs

Before my online purchase I paid £30 via Paypal believing this to be either continued ownership or at least...

Safecarta computer repair app.

I purchased the repair app on the 28th August, as I was having loads of trouble with my computer. However it didn't work even though the help service couldn't solve it either. I therefore asked for my money to be refunded. It has since been taken from my account against my wishes.

Invoice No: G1808191215-12DNG-NUCW5

I used my Visa card last 4 digits 4326

Safecartadvanced system repair pro 2019 for $29.95

Purchased today for $29.95, given a key #[protected], but when I try to enter it to get my system cleaned, it says incorrect #. went thru www.teamviewer.com. called Jamie Watkins at [protected] and he walked me thru a 10% scan using your product (Advanced System Repair 2019). after trying to sell me a tech for $267+, I refused and we terminated the call.
        please let me know what my true key# is, so I can get your program to actually clean my computer! If that is not possible, cancel my year service and refund my money.
        Lynn Patsolic

Safe Cartcomplaint

I do not recall giving safe cart authorization to charge my account. I have removed safecart from my computer and I don't want to be charged any further. I wo;uld like a refund if possible. It was removed from my computer on 8/1/19. I do not know when it was added as I stated I have no idea how or when I ordered this service or even what it does or why I would need it. I feel taken advantage of. Please resolve this as soon as possible. Thanks, Andrew [protected]@att.net

Jul 30, 2019

Safecart — advanced system repair

HELLO, I BOUGHT THIS PROGRAM FROM YOU GUYS, BUT LET ME TELL YOU: IT SCREWED UP MY COMPUTER...

Safecartonline repair programs sold for fixing home computers (reimage)

I purchased a supposed computer repairing program, that said it would get rid of viruses, worms, Trojans, and fix and patch non-working programs. I currently had Microsoft 10. On *MAY 28, 2019*, I made an online transaction with Safe Cart, and Safe Cart had an option to (also) use PayPal. Safe Cart charged my PayPal account *$41.95*, under Invoice # RIMD-U2805191958-19JYA-QFY5E, however I spoke with NO person, nor did one entered my computer remotely to fix the problem.
            I feel that many times, these "Pop-up" resolutions to fix computers are becoming the currect hot scam of the day. Many people fall prey to these types of assistance, especially SENIOR CITIZENS, which I now am (65 yr old). I did, in fact, authorize the transaction, however I did also expect something for my money... a resolution to my computer locking up with errors. I did not get that with this Safe Cart program that was supposed to do just that. I was scammed out of $41.95. I then had to purchase a second Intensive, higher level program from your subsidiary, "Safechaerge Digital", to get my computer repaired for $149, just a week later. Even at that, Safecharge Digital was not able to repair the computer either, and I had to be on the telephone with Microsoft for hours, having them reinstall Windows and Microsoft Office.

Since I got NO benefit from this program i purchased with yoour company Safe Cart, I respectfully request that you reverse my $41. 95 back to my PayPal account immediately. PayPal has also been notified of this transaction where your product has provided nothing in return for the payment, and has scammed a senior Citizen. I thank you for your anticipated assistance.
            John C. Carson Miami, FL

Hello,
                SafeCart, a leading ecommerce cart, provides a secure and easy-to-use payment method for consumers purchasing goods online. We are sorry to hear of any problems you have encountered with your transaction/purchase, and please understand that we do take your complaint seriously. Our Customer Care line [protected]) is open 5 days a week from 7am to 3pm PST. Please contact us directly so that we may address your issue.

• Updated by John C. Carson · Feb 22, 2020

ONE STAR, NOT FIVE. Adding to my previous comment from June 21, 2019, I must clarify that Safe Cart did not attempt to resolve or refund the funds paid to them for their scam tech service. They have done nothing to truly resolve this complain with me. They wanted to put me online with their so-called "tech" for endless wasted hours. attempting to wear me down and give up. I would not agree to this, and resolved it myself with PayPal by having them "reverse the transaction". This is the only way you can win with these people. And by the way, I gave them One star, not Five. And only because I couldn't give them a half of a star. My opinion is ****Stay Away**** I will never use them or recommend them. John C. Carson Miami, FL

Safecartproduit anti virus

Bonjour,

En date du 14 juin, vous avez débité mon compte de la somme de somme de 53, 53 €
              Aussi, je vous demande de bien vouloir me rembourser cette somme, car je n'ai rien commandé chez vous,
              et de considérer ma résiliation définitive de vos fichiers.

En vous remerciant par avance du nécessaire apporté.

Danièle SERRANO
              Mail : velvella.[protected]@orange.fr

Jun 14, 2019

Safecart — kjøp av safecart pchelp1 [protected]

Jeg kjøpte bestilte i slutten av mai reparasjon av PC gjennom SafeCart. En hyggelig norsktalende dame...

Jun 10, 2019

Safecart — no product but someone carget my paypal account today for the ammount of €34,99 eur for somthing I haven't bought. I want my money back asap

Hei, Anne Fritsvold Du har sendt en betaling på €34, 99 EUR til SafeCart ([protected]@safecart.com) Det...

Safecartunauthorized automatic payment made

I went to PayPal with my complaint, because they were negligent in paying the amount. My account had changed, the e-mail address was different from my e-mail address, but it was paid anyway. C2=A0My account was scammed in Panama. I was not aware of this until it showed up on my account statement. This was done once before and I took steps to let them know and you paid me for the last two transactions. GoDaddy and PayPal, this time I only got grief. I am 76 years young and don't need grief. Thank you for your time and I hope you will reimburse me. Christel
                The account number is the same, the only change is the expiration date and CVC number. You should be able to make the transaction. Again, thank you.
                Furthermore please honor my request to cancel my account.

Name: Christel Haupt
                Email Address: [protected]@yahoo.com

Topic: Inquiry About a Refund

Message: This is the 2nd time that I am cancelling this account. The accoun=
                t is connected to PayPal, but is not used by me. I changed the account and =
                discontinued when I left Panama because someone had started making payment =
                via PayPal from this account. The account number stayed the same but the ex=
                piration date and CVC changed. Nevertheless, again you made a payment. I ch=
                anged it this time to cancel the account, but would like you to reimburse o=
                f $24.95 back to the new account. My first contact was made to you on 5/7/1=
                9 and I was assured that this account would not be used by you or PayOal. P=
                lease advise. Thank you

------=_Part_251190_[protected].[protected]
                Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8
                Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I went =
                to PayPal with my complaint, because they were negligent in paying the amou=
                nt. My account had changed, the e-mail address was different from my e-mail=
                address, but it was paid anyway. My account was scammed in Panam=
                a. I was not aware of this until it showed up on my account statement. This=
                was done once before and I took steps to let them know and you paid me the=
                last two transactions. GoDaddy and PayPal, this time I only got grief. I a=
                m 76 years young and don't need grief. Thank you for your time an=
                d I hope you will reimburse me.ChristelThe account numbe=
                r is the same, the only change is the expiration date and CVC number. You s=
                hould be able to make the transaction. Again, thank you.Name: Christel HauptEmail Address: [protected]@yahoo.comTopic: Inquiry A=
                bout a RefundMessage: This is the 2nd time that I am cancelling this accou=
                nt. The account is connected to PayPal, but is not used by me. I changed th=
                e account and discontinued when I left Panama because someone had started m=
                aking payment via PayPal from this account. The account number stayed the s=
                ame but the expiration date and CVC changed. Nevertheless, again you made a=
                payment. I changed it this time to cancel the account, but would like you =
                to reimburse of $24.95 back to the new account. My first contact was made t=
                o you on 5/7/19 and I was assured that this account would not be used by yo=
                u or PayOal. Please advise. Thank you
                ------=_Part_251190_[protected].[protected]--

Hello,
                    SafeCart, a leading ecommerce cart, provides a secure and easy-to-use payment method for consumers purchasing goods online. We are sorry to hear of any problems you have encountered with your transaction/purchase, and please understand that we do take your complaint seriously. The Automatic Renewal Service keeps your software current with the latest program updates and enhancements. The service automatically charges the current renewal subscription fee (plus applicable taxes) to your account before your licence or service expires so that you do not experience a disruption. You may turn off the Automatic Renewal Service at any time by logging into your SafeCart account at https://support.safecart.com/users/create-account or by calling our Customer Care Team. Our Customer Care line [protected]) is open 5 days a week from 7am to 3pm PST.

Safecart[protected]

PHLP-U0410181232-12JCQ-JHTSY
                  Détails de l'achat
                  Montant de l'objet29.95 USD
                  Total29.95 USD

Non ho ricevuto finora nessun servizio per l'importo pagato (vedi sopra)
                  Aspetto un riscontro, grazie!
                  Mariagrazia Indemini

Safecart.com Paretologmust be cancelled

We have attempted to cancel our relationship with you for a year. And again today. Your voicemail states you are open Monday-Friday

We would like you to confirm cancelation of all future charges and refund the last 3 charges as this is not a service we have used.

SAFECART.COM PARETOLOG 19.97

If this is not confirmed by your office as cancelled by 5/15/18 we will be forced to contact the Better Business Bureau.

Thank you in advance for completing our request.

Tom and Lorrinda Rappe
                    Napa Ranch Wines

• Updated by Lorrinda Rappe · May 13, 2019

Your voicemail states you are open Monday-Friday yet when I am calling AGAIN at 3:45 pm on a Monday it states the offices are closed. This MUST be resolved.

• Updated by Lorrinda Rappe · May 13, 2019

My email is [protected]@NapaRanchWines.com

Safecartadvanced system repair

I have requested a refund for the product. It was installed and run. My computer stopped working. When I called the installers I was told They could not help me. I would have to pay tech support to try and resolve this problem. I have sent several emails to customer service telling them the problem and requesting a refund. Each requested more info and they just don't reply anymore. I then got a reminder on May 6th of the charge $29.95.
                      ID no. PHLPU-[protected]-182WD. My purchase and trouble happened on 4/22/2019

Marian McBride

Safecartunauthorized credit card charge

charge showed up on my statement on monday morning, when I tried to contact company I was told that since I had only the amount of charge and company name no one could help me it was suggested that I call my credit card company and then I was disconnected
                        The charge showed up on my statement on 5/6/2019 and marked payed on 5/7/2019 payable to safecart.com syst repair
                        The amount of the charge is $29.95
                        I do not know who or what the company is or what service they provide
                        I cannot provide any other info because I have no idea what was purchased
                        I just want my money ($29, 95) returned to me.

• Updated by Judy Johns · May 08, 2019

there is no update at this time

Apr 30, 2019

System Repair Pro — repair pro

SRP TRUSTe DigiCert Seal Order Summary 1 Advanced System Repair License Key Recurring every 6 months at 28...

Safecartdid not purchase

Did not approve of no such thing

Hi teresa acosta,

Thank you for your apr 9, 2019 purchase from advanced system repair, inc. For order id: phlp-u0904190650-06qrq. This is a friendly reminder that your credit card statement should now show a purchase from paypal *safecart*sysre.
                          Please note, you have not been billed again - this is only a reminder.
                          If you would like to view your original receipt or require support, you can look up your order at support. Safecart.com using the safecart purchase lookup tool with your receipt id.

Best regards,

The safecart team, on behalf of advanced system repair, inc..

• SafeCart's response · May 01, 2019

Hello,

SafeCart, a leading ecommerce cart, provides a secure and easy-to-use payment method for consumers purchasing goods online. We are sorry to hear of any problems you have encountered with your transaction/purchase, and please understand that we do take your complaint seriously. Our Customer Care line [protected]) is open 5 days a week from 7am to 3pm PST. You can also email directly at [protected]@safecart.com.

www.SafeCart.com

Safecartdriver wizard program. credit card charged twice for one subscription.

On April 7, 2019, when attempting to purchase the Driver Wizard computer program, my registration information was denied. I reentered my information, including payment info, and the purchase went through. Unfortunately, since I had entered my credit card information twice, two charges of $39.92 were applied to my Visa card. I am simply requesting that one of these charges be reversed and that a refund be applied to mt credit card.

Order/Receipt Id: DRWZ-U0804190038-00QRF
                            David J. Zechman
                            [protected]@gmail.com

• SafeCart's response · May 01, 2019

www.SafeCart.com

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices