The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved USAA — diamond replacement
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I have a personal property insurance policy on my engagement ring. It was appraised and is insured with USAA for $9830. I have been paying premiums on this policy for 10-years. Recently, I chipped the ring and brought it back to the jeweler from whom it was purchased. They verified the chip and so I contacted USAA. I faxed them the AGS certification for the diamond which provided all the specifications for the diamond. They said that they would replace my diamond for $5300! I asked them to show me the AGS documentation for this new replacement diamond and they could not or would not. They said that I would need to mail my diamond to their lab for further verification. Are they kidding?? The AGS document is a certified document. What more do they require, other than to swindle me out of my premiums on a $9830 diamond and replace it with a lesser valued stone!! IF YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT PERSONAL PROPERTY INSURANCE WITH USAA PLEASE DON'T!! USAA is ripping off it's members.
More USAA Complaints & Reviews
- USAA - horrible mortgage servicing
- USAA - cam and cheating!
- USAA - cam and rip off!
- USAA Federal Savings Bank - usaa's unfair business practices!
- USAA Home Owners Insurance - bad faith
- USAA Federal Savings Bank - service
- United Services Automobile Association [USAA] - banking
- United Services Automobile Association [USAA] - car insurance
- USAA - eligibility
- USAA Auto Insurance - refuses to pay