The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved US Pharmacy — telemarketing phone calls
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I get calls from these people at least 2-3 times per day for the past 3 years. They always ask for someone named Theresa Kennedy and I always tell them they have the wrong number. I cannot seem to get through that I will never buy anything from them EVER! The number is always unlisted and it is usually someone who does not speak English very well. I once had a guy call me back right after I hung up and yell at me. I cannot take this anymore. I have listed my number on the do not call list and told them that and still NOTHING!
Please do something about this!!!
More US Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- US Pharmacy - Texas - unsolicited calls
- US Pharmacy - harassing telemarketing calls
- US Pharmacy - non stop calls!!!
- US Pharmacy - Cialis And Viagra - non-stop telemarketing for drug sales - harassing phone calls
- US Pharmacy / Phentermine - excessive, unsolicited calls even after asking to have my phone# removed from their list
- US Pharmacy - flex fit back brace
- US Pharmacy - persistent calls selling ed drugs
- US Pharmacy - up to 35 calls a day!
- US Pharmacy - Telemarketing
- US Pharmacy - constant harassing phone calls