Having problems with US Pharmacy?

US Pharmacy Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:30 AM - 6:30 PM
Fri8:30 AM - 6:30 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with US Pharmacy Customer Service. Initial US Pharmacy complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for US Pharmacy above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about US Pharmacy. Discuss the issues you have had with US Pharmacy and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

US Pharmacywont stop calling me.

i have been called numerous times to order pharmacy goods and told them im not interested and to quit calling my home number but they keep calling. the last one was from a man and his name is ricky quid from us pharmacy. his extension is 136 at [protected]. so if you can get them to quit calling it would be much appreciated.

• Ta
      tanktucson Sep 05, 2013

I have been harassed by US Pharmacy for years now. I am collecting data and recording their calls when they call. I have data records from my phone bill and urge others to start collecting the data. The only way to stop this is to file a class action lawsuit against them for harassment. Please start a log or all calls and join the law suit.

US Pharmacywon't stop calling

This company continues to call, even when they been asked repeatedly not to call back. Something needs to be done about them...it borders on harrassment!!! There must be some type of agency that they can be reported to?!?

• Cs
        C SIMMONS Mar 17, 2013

I have asked them a number of times to remove my number and they keep calling... I have asked to talk to a supervisor and then they disconnect the call... I don't know how to get them to QUIT CALLING ME!!!
        It is so annoying... I have even tried cussing them out, but NOTHING works...So tired of their calls... and they are all foreign speaking people!!!

PLEASE STOP ALREADY!!!

US Pharmacyfraud

I was contacted on the purchase of medicine I take for cancer. Since I have been buying them from Canada, I have saved 50, 000 dollars and I assumed this call was the same pharmacy. Unfortunately I was taken advantage of (82 years old) and on my last days of life. For a low life individual to do this will only pay the Good Lord soon. "Vengence is mine says the LORD"
      I am on a fixed income of 1200 per month and the medication costs me 450/month, as for buying with Medicair it would cost me 2300/month. They got me for $450. and did not even have the cortesy to say thanks! I wll have my son trace them down. I have the name and they live in Houston Tx. Money sent to Alonzo Matos in the Dominican Republic. I will give an update to the site as soon as he gets them. (A Navy seal working for the DOD, he will).

no more playing May 11, 2016

Oh my god. I have to write!!! i no longer have anything saved from this scam. i Kept it for months, and then discarded it. BUt, i wanted to write about my experience. I live in PA . If you live in PA in certain areas i guess US pharmacies is going to call you all the time. I too am a cancer survivor. AND i am pretty alert to every scam in the book... HOWEVER This took place over a number of years. US pharmacies called all the time. Most of the time I hung up on them, or tried to talk to them reasonably to stop calling etc.. nothing made them stop. During a time when I was going through extra anxiety, I broke down and said, okay fine, what do you sell? they had an anti anxiety med I use, and i thought, fine, Ill buy a little extra in case I need it. I did. and guess what? It came, it was fine, all was good. when they called again, i said no. on and on. Years later, I bought a pain med I used with the anti anxiety I was still on for extra because I was going for more surgery and doctors never give you enough to cover what you need for recovery. AGAIN, both of those meds came and it was fine. It was always the same guy. Called himself Roger or Siam . We had long talks etc... about his father's death... he knew my name, well, of course, but, it was familiar, and we are talking over a 13 yr history. SO- last summer, he called, and at that time, i actually needed something. THIS TIME he told me to go to money gram!!! why I WASNT instantly alerted was 1. it had always come. 2. I knew HIM. 2. he was calling from the US PHARMACY LINE . It just didn't even occur to me . the next day, it did occur to me, and i thought, wow, i bet hie's skimming, and taking their meds and selling them!!! but, i did it anyway. and sure enough they never came.
          the kicker ???? HE CONTINUED TO CALL ME FOR MONTHS AND MONTHS. I Finally called his boss, who kept saying its another US pharmacy, qthere are others out there copying us etc.. UNTIL i started describing ROGER< SIAM to him, and then he got really quiet!!! Roger never called again !!! lolol bet he got the boot . i explained everything, over the years, and how it happened, and what he did, and I heard his boss spinning his wheels and OH at that time, I had the money gram, AND the address to where it went. some woman i think in SA.

• Hi
          HigginsK Apr 24, 2013

There are a lot of them John, Paul Las Vegas, Nancy Georgia Sent money to Dominican Republic
          I am sure he filled out the form to pick up the money
          Yes, she said she is from RX Pharmacy and she can offer me a least expensive of my medication. I sent her money via Money Gram address to Alonzo Matos. Do you know where I can report her because I checked her phone number

She is using exchange 743 managed by XSPEDIUS MGMT CO Switched server the Switch number is CHMBGADGDS0
          I cut and paste where I sent the money
          Receiver Information
          Name: ALONZO MATOS

Complementary Phone Call
          Dial: [protected]
          PIN: [protected]

Reference Number: [protected] (Used by MoneyGram for tracking)

Date Available in Receive Country: 17-Apr-13 11:00:03 AM (May be available sooner)

Thanks

• Hi
          HigginsK Apr 24, 2013

HE is connected with Nancy... Below is some information I got... maybe they can trace this...

I cut and paste where I sent the money
          Receiver Information
          Name: ALONZO MATOS

Complementary Phone Call
          Dial: [protected]
          PIN: [protected]

Reference Number: [protected] (Used by MoneyGram for tracking)

Thanks

Kathleen

• Sc
          ScammedFromLasVegas Jul 01, 2011

I also am on a fixed income and was contacted - and scammed. You state that he lives in Houston, Texas, but I did a reverse telephone number search and the telephone number he constantly calls me from is a landline in or near Las Vegas, NV. He calls himself Sam, the supervisor of the pharmacy. Money was sent to Alonzo Matos in the Dominican Republic also. Medication not received; even with a bona fide written Rx. Sam called me 30 times in a 3-day period a few weeks ago. I told him Do Not Call Me. I have no money. The calls persist. Looking forward to anyone's update - 'I will give an update to the site as soon as he gets them. (A Navy seal working for the DOD, he will).' During the very first phone call from Sam, he did mention he was calling from USA Pharmacy. The answering machine mentions US Pharmacy. He sounded so desperate. Sam's Las Vegas landline is [protected]. With the number of telephone calls made by him personally, where does he find the time to supervise a pharmacy???

US Pharmacyunsolicited phone telemarketing calls

This company has been calling me unsolicited for the last 18 months. I have asked them 25 times to remove me from their list. I have asked for their full Corp. name and address and they just hang up. All the callers are named John, David or Lisa. Their calls run thru local 404 preface numbers to 866 or now they have 000 show up on caller ID.
        I advised them if they call again I am going to file harrassment suit against them and they hang up. They are required by law to give you their full company name and address and if you request to speak to supervisor, they are to transfer you to one. This is never done, they just disconnect the call.

Donny122 Apr 20, 2012

By the way, I know lot of these individuals are from India or Pakistan (Majority from India). This is a good way to tick them instead of just cussing. Tell them that you just F*** their COW today and also had a good steak - COW is sacred in India to them and almost like GOD they don't eat it and worship them so this will tick them. Another if that doesn't work tell them that you will sneak pork in their food considering they may be from Pakistan instead.

Also, if you don't want to mess with them since they called and if you have their good number call them from GMail phone so your actual phone number doesn't show and mess with them. They are probably using GMail accounts to harass you as well that is why the numbers are awkward.

Below are some numbers I have recently compiled - Feel free to add to this list and have fun calling these people from GMail or Skye as you will be anonymous. Some of these numbers will work so lets all turn the tables on them!

In addition, to help others keep collecting their numbers and posting here and block all these numbers on your phone (if your phone has the capability to block):

more numbers added from other complaints...

US Pharmacycontinous phone calls 3 in 4 hours on 1 day

These continue to call my house offering discount prices on prescription drugs . I have told them repeatedly I was not intrested and to not call back again. This had no effect on them . They continue to call . My wife is disable ahd this unnecessarilyhard own her if I'm at work and here to answer the phone.I recieved 3 calls today [protected] in about 4 hours. this has got to stop and it needs to stop soon . THANK YOU

anton r jones Jul 10, 2014

I get 3 or 4 calls a day from someone representing U.S. Pharmacy. I always tell the caller that I am not going to buy anything from U.S Pharmacy but they keep on calling. They have an East Indian accent.

I want them to stop calling me.

US Pharmacyunwanted telemarketer

I had phone calls from these jerks for two years straight. When I recognized the number on my caller ID I would not answer. The calls ceased after two years of not answering, then started up again this week. WTF??? I hate these people and wish they were all dead! Why do people delight in annoying other people to the point of causing a heart attack or at the least ruining their day? I don't understand why they persist when they know full well that a mad, irritated person is not going to buy a damn thing from them! Idiots!!!

Donny122 Apr 20, 2012

By the way, I know lot of these individuals are from India or Pakistan (Majority from India). This is a good way to tick them instead of just cussing. Tell them that you just F*** their COW today and also had a good steak - COW is sacred in India to them and almost like GOD they don't eat it and worship them so this will tick them. Another if that doesn't work tell them that you will sneak pork in their food considering they may be from pakistani instead.

Also, if you don't want to mess with them since they called and if you have their good number call them from GMail phone so your actual phone number doesn't show and mess with them. They are proabaly using GMail accounts to harass you as well that is why the numbers are awkward.

Below are some numbers I have recently compiled - Feel free to add to this list and have fun calling these people from GMail or Skype as you will be annonymous. Some of these numbers will go thru so lets all turn the tables on them!

In addition, to help others keep collecting their numbers and posting here and block all these numbers on your phone (if your ph has the capability to block):

more numbers added from other complaints...

• Da
                david Becher Jan 20, 2012

The FTC cannot track them ... I called the FTC number and when I said an online pharmacy they said US Pharmacy? They must have millions of complaints. What these guys are doing who knows but the only thing you can do is change your number or not answer any calls from "unidentified" or "private." I stopped answering and the calls went away ... but made the mistake of answering one time and omygod here we go again. The same Indian schmuck answers as 2 years ago so they must be paying him. Maybe because I personally insulted him saying - he was born from his muhdur and a dog; and he is both a Maduhr chod and a Bhai Chod, and his birth certificate is an apology letter from a condom factory. I have told everyone that I do not answer calls from "unidentified" or "private." The technology should be available to capture the incoming caller number and give it to the authorities. Why can't we use it. People can hack the pentagon and just yesterday the Department of Justice. Put Julian Assange on it.

D

US Pharmacy — non stop calls!!!

[protected] That is th direct phone number to this company. I have received calls from this company for...

US Pharmacyunwanted phone calls

US Pharmacy keeps calling after repeated requests to remove me from their data base -- which was apparently acquired via USA Pharmacy. They claim to be in Maple Valley, WA but I have had no success contacting them. Today I spoke with a Supervisor claiming to be Justin Cooper -- he assured me I would be removed from the data base after 3 years of requests. Let's see what happens.

Chandler63 Aug 25, 2011

I was having the same problems for at least 6 months. I filed a complaint with the "National Do Not Call Registry"... I told them to stop calling as I considered their calls as harassment. But, they still called 3 times a day about 4 times a week. Not only were their calls annoying, but I was having to pay for them as used minutes on my cell phone. Today I decided to change my phone number - but after speaking with the Verizon representative on the phone, I learned they are able to block up to 5 numbers. In addition if that number used their "restricted" application to block the Caller I.D. from being delivered to your phone, Verizon's network still detects it and blocks the number. I had a 916 area code number, an 888 and an 866 number all associated with US Pharmacy blocked.

US Pharmacyconstant calls

i get a call every day today i got a phone # I've told them to put me on don't call list to no avail...[protected]

Done with us pharmacy Oct 14, 2014

US Pharmacy direct # [protected] let's blow up their phone like do to us

Done with us pharmacy Oct 14, 2014

US Pharmacy constant calls I have their phone # call Dr. Ramos @ [protected] Let's inundate them with calls like they do to us. This is a direct line to the company!

• Me
                    melanson Aug 22, 2012

I have read the many complaints posted on this site regarding uspharmacy. I agree with all of these people posting complaints. I have the very same problems as all of these. The calls do not stop. Maybe legal action should be taken. I would like to join these who are having the same problem I am having with USpharmacy.There should be some way to fight this. I am looking into this. The callers are very rude, full of ego and other things. And these callers know very little about english. The only thing they say is what has been written down. And that is not spoken good.

US Pharmacyincessant marketing calls

Like many other people who complain about this company's telemarketing practices, I receive calls almost every day, sometimes more than one call in a day's time, and have often tried to get them to stop calling me with no results. I turned in a complaint to the No Call Service and hope they will be able to find this company and stop them from making unsolicited calls.

Donny122 Apr 09, 2012

People this is the US Pharmacy actual number: [protected]

Keep calling them and annoy the hell out of them and they will realize when the tables are flipped!

A

US Pharmacy — non stop phone calls

I have received phone calls from this so called company for at least 2 years. They will not stop and seem to...

S

US Pharmacy — telemarketing phone calls

I get calls from these people at least 2-3 times per day for the past 3 years. They always ask for someone...

NexUS Pharmacynot delivered

Paid for the advertised product by credit card - never received the product. Nexuspharmacy is a complete rip - off - - - - do not send them your money!!!

• Ji
                        jim Nov 25, 2008

i paid them for some drugs and only got halve of them

US Pharmacycontinuous phone calls for past 2 years

For approximately 2 years I have been receiveing calls on my cell phone from an online Pharmacy company. The calls come in asking for a person named Antonio. I inform the caller that they have the wrong number since I have had my cell phone number for approximately 10 years. After a period of time I asked the caller to remove my number from their data base that my number was registered on the national do not call list. Starting in June of 2008, I bagean recording the number, data and time of day I received the calls. I alsoregistered a complaint with the FCC and the calls continue. I am now getting 3 and 4 calls a day. Some are from 1-800 numbers some are from numbers with-in the state, all calls are for the same subject, looking for Antonio.

• Aj
                          AJ Sterling Oct 16, 2015

I have been getting these calls for a few years myself, I do what I call reverse prank calling. Sometimes I act like an old man waiting for the nurse to bring my meds to my and they are the nurse. I've pretended that they are my CVS (local pharmacy) and I just talked to them, slowly escalating to anger and told them I was on my way back to straighten everything out. Basically I get as inventive as possible and record the call, I think they may have my number tagged now because sometimes I start in and they disconnect ASAP. It's still stress relief and I think it's fun, I asked to be taken off the call list and was SOOO nice at first but this is war. You can not only buy some Viagra but some of the strongest narcotics in the USA are distributed by these people and sold on the streets or to kids. Honestly I have no idea why the DEA and FTC aren't really cracking down on them.

• Br
                          BradMcD Oct 10, 2011

I have been receiving these annoying calls for several months, probably in excess of 100 calls now. Same story as above although this mornings call the person actually talked to me for about 45 seconds. I explained that I am trying to get off the call list and that I have never bought products from them before. I inquired about the company and the lady told me that the name of the company was US Online Pharmacy from Seattle, WA. Right after she told me that she hung up on me which is what happens most of the time. -Sincerely, Irritated!

• Ts
                          tsarevich May 19, 2010

I just started getting them. Apparently my many months of discount viagra is ready. Well today they slipped up and I got a phone number, and I reported that number to as many places online as I could find, but not before I screamed and cussed this lady out threatening a law suite. But I do like the whistle idea... Need to try that one..

• Li
                          lindaj1953 Nov 04, 2009

i too have been getting calls from these ###s..tried blowing a whistle into the phone, , swearing at them...finally i started to talk likethey do ...none stop like they do..no calls lately..watch just because i said that i'll get a phone call from them tomorrow...hope not!!!

• El
                          Ellen Apr 24, 2009

I have been getting these phone calls daily for the past couple of months at my place of work. They ask for my boss, but you can hear the phone bank in the background. They change their "names" every once in a while, but it's the same guy--there used to be a woman too, but she's stopped calling.

They have the audacity to ask me why I'm asking them for names and information about why they are calling. I keep telling them they will never ever get through, but they keep calling back.

• Ji
                          Jim Feb 05, 2009

I get them too. those ### will get arrested sooner or later. I usually don't pick up the phone but when I do, I mess with them. I answer the phone by saying "LAPD" or fool them into thinking that I am willing to buy a truckload of their products and then laugh in the face and hang up.

M

US Pharmacy / Phentermine — excessive, unsolicited calls even after asking to have my phone# removed from their list

They began calling me about 2 weeks ago. They call every day, usually more than once. I have asked them 5 or...

P

US Pharmacy - Texas — unsolicited calls

Since getting a new mobile number last year, one that apparently had been owned by someone else who purchased...

C

US Pharmacy — phone calls

I have this company call me every day!! I tell them that I am not interested but they continue to call me...