US Bank / US Bancorp / improper check cashing procedures

United States Review updated:

My ex-fiance, Randy G. Lois sr and I, due to the wildfires at paradise, ca, suffered a total loss of our jointly owned home on 11/08/2018. Our homeowners insurance co, aegis, issued a issued a joint check 01/2019, check no [protected] in the amount of $152, 750 (see exhibit "a"

without my knowledge, permission, or signature, check was deposited into his personal account (exhibit "b"); as of this date I have not received one cent of this money. US bank at Roseville branch 8451. Should not have allowed randy to deposit this check into his personal account without my signature. Re-routing said check to our joint account without notifying me did not adequately protect my interest, because randy was able to deposit the entire amount into his personal account via phone transfer (see exhibit "b"). I wish to be issued a check for my 1/2 of above stated check amount, and will sign any indemnity agreement to assist you in prosecuting this matter.

US Bank / US Bancorp
US Bank / US Bancorp

Comments

Mar 15, 2019

I am not certain why you would post such a request on here instead of going directly to US Bank and asking them about this. You could also present the matter to the insurance company since the check was not properly endorsed. You cite an attorney in your signature. Did Ashton E. Dunn advise you to post those images here? Your best bet is to have Ashton E. Dunn draft a letter to be sent to the branch manager, district manager and the US Bank operations department.