US Bank / US Bancorp / improper check cashing procedures
My ex-fiance, Randy G. Lois sr and I, due to the wildfires at paradise, ca, suffered a total loss of our jointly owned home on 11/08/2018. Our homeowners insurance co, aegis, issued a issued a joint check 01/2019, check no [protected] in the amount of $152, 750 (see exhibit "a"
without my knowledge, permission, or signature, check was deposited into his personal account (exhibit "b"); as of this date I have not received one cent of this money. US bank at Roseville branch 8451. Should not have allowed randy to deposit this check into his personal account without my signature. Re-routing said check to our joint account without notifying me did not adequately protect my interest, because randy was able to deposit the entire amount into his personal account via phone transfer (see exhibit "b"). I wish to be issued a check for my 1/2 of above stated check amount, and will sign any indemnity agreement to assist you in prosecuting this matter.
More US Bank / US Bancorp Complaints & Reviews
- U.S. Bank Car Leasing - I will never lease a car from u.s. bank again 
- US Bank - closing of the checking account 
- Green Dot Corporation Aka Columbus Bank And Trust - unlawful holding of funds ($3000) 
- US Bank - vehicle lease-end charges 
- Us Bank/regent Collection - od fees/old balance 
- US Bank - unethical behaviour
- US Bank - wrong overdrafts and unknown accounts 
- Relia Card W/ Us Bank Logo - missing money/bad customer service
- US Bank - creative questional overdraft charges 
- US Bank - impolite customer reps/harassing calls