Us Bank Trusttrustee threatens beneficiary

Trustee for the justen family trustee, sends me sms that states we do wish you financial harm. He was referring to not paying my mortage on my home, which theres 400, 000.00 plus cash, increase cash value. Wanting other family members to gain control of asset. While trust and other family members lost millions this past years on foolish risky ventures. [protected]@hotmail.com stay clear you ca not trust them, there all crooks.

• Te
    terry0321 Jun 17, 2009

This seems to be a pattern with USBank. They do not give out any information when requested. When one threatens to excersize their rights USBank gets pissy. My trust administrator threatened to liquidate our real estate holdings so to "diversify our assets". That would have been disaster in this economic climate.

My advise: get a good attorney and push USBank to resign the trust. Make yourself the trustee! Start with letters to Diane Thormodsgard and Mark Jordahl at USBank corporate in Mn