US Bankhorrible customer service and banking

R

I went to deposit cash at us bank atm machine at the Norwalk ca branch. The machine froze, keeping my cash and card. There was no one from the bank nearby to help, THREE other customers went and advised the tellers that I needed help, where as I couldn't leave machine since my card was still inside machine. NO ONE never came to help, after standing outside for 15/20minutes I went inside irritated and only to be told only my card could be given back to me but as far as the cash I had just deposited would have to be disputed and it would take up to 10 DAYS for me to get it! Unbelievable, Horrible service!