US Bankautomobile lease

K

I, too, have had an awful experience with the lease return on my 2004 Lexus with US Bank. I have always leased vehicles in the past and have never had a problem with charges upon termination. The charges were as followed: Worn left tire-$237, Qtr Panel Dent-$270, Missing Cargo Cover-$813.62 ( was in vehicle when turned in ), Worn right tire-$237-Stain on rear floor mat-$40-Left rear door scratch-$75-Rear Bumper scrtatch-$75-Head liner stain-$75-right rear door scratch-$75-left 1/4 panel scratch-$246. When I called in to question these charges , I was told by an extremely rude CSR named Kathy [protected] ) that I had no choice but to pay these charges. When I asked for a receipt on the repairs, she told me it was none of my business. I then proceeded to ask her if this is how she treats customers. I was told I was not a customer. This is the " ROYAL SCAM".