UPSnegligence and nonchalance

O

A packkage containing time-sensitive documents was paid for and mailed to me from the UK by UPS express service. I expected to recieve it a day prior to when I needed it but on arrival of the delivery may (who rudely banged on my door), he demanded for a $102 payment before delivering the package. I thought it was fraud and I called the company and I was told that the package had not been paid for. The sender spent over 1 hour on an international call to get then to verify that it had indeed been paid for only for them to effect the change 2 days later (a day after I needed the documents) and then I was asked to go get the package myself or wait A WHOLE WEEKEND before getting it. This is the outrightly absurd. The first and last time I will ever use UPS.