Having problems with UPS?

UPS Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 782 7892 (For International Shipping)
55 Glenlake Pkwy NE
Atlanta, Georgia
United States - 30328-3474

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with UPS Customer Service. Initial UPS complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for UPS above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about UPS. Discuss the issues you have had with UPS and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

UPS Complaints & Reviews

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]customer service

Attempt #1: I ordered from Lowe's. They shipped with UPS. UPS emails me on day of to say I have a delivery pending. I'm at work til 8pm. Try to call but they are on Bankers hours and Eastern time. I'm on shifter workers hours in the West. I try to contact via their website. Found that they shipped the package back as "Customer Refused". Nope. I didn't see the package.

Attempt #2: Lowe's contacts me to find out why I refused. I tell them differently. They resend. Once again I get an email while I'm at work. I tried for 2 days to arrange a delivery time. Used 2 phone calls, multiple emails, Website and App all trying to have some contact with the warehouse 50 km from my house. Nope. "Driver never got the message". Dropped off my package at my door while I was at work. At least my neighbour saw it and put it safely in his garage.

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — driver of ups truck driving reckless

On Tuesday January 8, 2019, around 19:30 hrs, while I was driving I merged onto Martin Luther king jr pkway...

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — delivery driver

1-8-19 I do not know his badge number or truck number. The driver delivers to Wisner, Louisiana Today on hi...

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — unsafe driver

Driver of Truck 665236 Oregon License plate 29678 was driving unsafe following us for miles almost on on...

Jan 04, 2019

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — deliveries

The UPS driver for my home is a blond lady always wearing a visor. We have security cameras and she is alway...

Jan 02, 2019

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — rude ups driver

I was waiting in the parking lot at the Serramonte Dicks Sporting Goods store around 6:30 pm Jan 2, 2019 when...

Jan 02, 2019

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — poor delivery time / bad business

My package (Tracking #121E71541292629017) left PA. en-route to Michigan, on Thu. 12/27. I selected UPS 3-Day...

West Branch

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]mislead consistently

I was told that my package was going to be delivered on Monday, 12/31 by three separate agents of three separate occasions. One of the UPS agents even stated that the package was out for delivery. However, the package never came and after calling UPS, they told me that a supervisor would get in contact with me, but the supervisor never did! I finally got in contact with someone, but they stated that they were unable to help me and that I needed to call back!

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]ups canada can't punch in a buzz #

I just ordered some phones from Fido and to save on the activation fee, I got them shipped. Worst idea ever because of UPS!

I called and gave them the buzzer number and they don't find it important to give it to the dispatcher! How dumb are they?

It's Friday Dec. 28th and they attempted delivery at 7 pm and didn't buzzer me so I didn't know when to get the package. So now, I call again and they tell me they can redeliver it. So I wait and call again around 9:30 but now the trucks stopped delivering and they're only gonna deliver it on Monday!!!

Always ask who the shipper is shipping from, if it's UPS, avoid it like it's the plague!

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]delivery

I am sick, at home. I have been waiting for medical supplies that were sent via UPS with signature required. This is a 2 story house and I was upstairs. The doorbell is located upstairs and is very loud. I walk downstairs and look through the glass on the front door and see a note. "Sorry we missed you"! They NEVER rang the doorbell. Don't these idiots know what a doorbell is? Now the next delivery attempt will be 1/2/2019. I need my medicine. Now my options are to either drive out in the cold sick, Its 23 degrees in Boise today, or do without my meds for four more days, neither is a good option.
        Try calling UPS and you will find they do NOT want to talk to you. If none of the three options they give you, which all are only going to take you to another automated menu and then another until you want to scream "Why can't I speak to a real person!!" If you don't pit in a tracking number they apologize and tell you to find the information they want and try again then abruptly hang up on you!
        What the hell ever happened to customer service, wanting to talk to you, and competition? How did we ever enable these people to treat us so badly? Why isn't there another competitor that can deliver packages and yet still understand customers are important and you need to speak to them if you want to stay in business?

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — ups 405 s dale mabry tampa florida 33609

Complaint regarding poor service, misinformation and horrible customer services at the UPS store Tampa Dale...

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]international shipping

UPS lost my shipment. Customer services doesn't even show that there was even an open investigation. Meanwhile, Investigations team closed the investigation without ever contacting me. No one knows what's going on. Horrible to deal with, so arrogant. Have spent a total of 10+ hours trying to get to the bottom of it and I am not even sure they have even contacting the team on the ground in the last location where the package was scanned. A complete disaster of a company.

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]damage to package, (generator)

12, 20, 2018 date of delivery. shipping num.1z975FE50305440755, order num.[protected]. ordered generator thru amazon shipped via ups, package arrived damaged dropped on on corner hard enough to break filter box and choke nib on carburaror. have to replace both . total cost 50.00. would like to be reimbursed for parts replaced. thankyou, Edward Harris 11735 county road 3470 Stratford Oklahoma, 74872..phone [protected]

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — tracking id 1zar29400450099720 > delivery service award 2018 goes to ups - ultimate poor service!

Tracking ID 1ZAR29400450099720 It is unbelievable that such a big company has no idea the delivery schedule...

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — delivery driver

12/18 A ups driver had the assistant reliever package to porch, assistant was walking back to truck our dog...

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]package return to sender during holiday season was not notified before going back

my tracking number is 1ZX04A170243820560. I was expecting my package to be delivered December 20th 2018. I go to track my package to see if it was delivered yet it says its going back to sender, because of address issue. Nobody tried to contact me about it. i call to see if he can be fixed nobody was willing to help. i was expecting this gift for xmas

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]5 amazon orders

I was in my home tonight when UPS evidently came and left a large bin out front with a note to put the packages in the bin. There were 3 orders They left a note saying delivery attempted. No dignatures were required, they didn't knock, but it was raining sio I have to assume that they didn't feel like unloading the truck in the rain. The remaining three orders due today were listed as THE DELIVERY WILL BE LATE with no explanation on tracking.

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — mistreated in the ups store

Staff at the UPS store, located 4287 Harrison Blvd., Ogden, UT 84403, treated me in unprofessional way today...

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — international delivery from ohio to ottawa canada

$45 to send a 10 pound Christmas box to Canada ( 14 small items totaling $200 value) which I thought yay not...

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — the delivery we just got today

Okay so we ordered about 5, 000$ wirth of christmas gifts and today one of the more expensive gifts around2...