Uol NetzeroUnauthorize use of new credit card

I was charged $10.00 on a credit card that I know has not been used for ANY online activity, but somehow UOL NETZERO got my CC number and charged my account for services I do not have or NEVER had. I called them and they would not give my any information on how they received my information. They cancelled the services after I pitched a fit for about 20 minutes and agreed to refund my money within 60 days... I WAS AND STILL AM FURIOUS...BEWARE AND PLEASE REPORT THIS SO OTHERS CAN BE AWARE...