Menu
Unlimited Vacation Club Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

reviews & complaints

www.unlimitedvacationclub.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

4.1 389 Reviews

Unlimited Vacation Club Complaints Summary

295 Resolved
94 Unresolved
Our verdict: You can expect a very good level of service from Unlimited Vacation Club. To navigate their system effectively, thoroughly understand their service scope. Check online forums and review sites for others' experiences. When contacting customer service, clear and concise communication can help resolve your issues faster.
Claimed
Unlimited Vacation Club has claimed their business profile
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Unlimited Vacation Club. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
File a complaint

Unlimited Vacation Club reviews & complaints 389

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest Unlimited Vacation Club reviews & complaints

M
9:07 pm EST

Unlimited Vacation Club Cozumel, Aura Secrets resort

First off, room had no room number, dirty room, looks like poop smeared on mirror. Not enough lighting in rooms. Floors are sticky, night stands not wiped down. Looks like something sticky spilled. Compared to the other Unlimited resorts we’ve stayed at, this gets a solid -1. No hangers. Refrigerator is dirty and has 1 water and 3 beers stocked. No coffee additives sugar creamer, ect. Only 1 person for prime membership owners to check in. Complete let down. The only good thing I’d the view.

Desired outcome: I want a clean sanitized room with the promises made. Out of the 4 Unlimited resorts this is by far disgusting

B
6:02 pm EST
Unlimited Vacation Club has left an official reply on this complaint.

Unlimited Vacation Club Confirmation [protected]-westgate reservation on 9/30/22

To Whom It May Concern:

We had a reservation to stay at the Westgate on 9/30/22. On 9/28/22, we had to cancel our trip because Orlando International Airport was closed at 10:30 AM. Governor DeSantis told tourists not to come to the state during Hurricane Ian. We followed the Governor’s advice because there was state of emergency. I have called Lifestyles on 9/28/22, 10/5/22, 10/17/22 and 11/23/22 asking for my $978 back and my 35,000 points. All the representatives I spoke to on a recorded line told me they would put in a request. No one got back to me. On 12/5/22, I disputed the charge with my credit card company. On 1/9/23, I received a letter from my credit card company indicating based on the terms of the agreement I am not entitled to my money back. The airline, the rental car and airport parking gave us credit because they could not provide the service. The Westgate did not provide a service. I should get my money back and my points. This is totally unacceptable. A similar issue occurred March 2020 to my husband and I and Unlimited Vacation Club gave us a refund on our trip. Both were natural disasters. We are members. I would think we would be treated better. To summarize, we want our $978 plus our 35,000 points back. Please reply as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

Barbara Gotsch

[protected]@yahoo.com

Desired outcome: We want our $978 back along with our 35,000 points.

P
9:26 am EST
Unlimited Vacation Club has left an official reply on this complaint.

Unlimited Vacation Club Contract does not match verbal agreement. Will not honor cancellation

I cancelled the contract 2 days after signing. Representative at the resort would not sign cancellation. What I was told and what is actually in my contract was different. No contract to take with you at time of signing. Very high pressure sales. Company is requesting 50% of contract price to be paid to cancel this membership. I signed this contract on 12/06/2022 and cancelled it at the resort on 12/08/2022. Resort will not provide proof of cancellation. I immediately started calling on 12/14/2022 after returning home. I was told they couldn’t find the cancellation so I am obligated for 50% of contract amount. Every time I have spoken to 4 different representative they only try to sell or promise more weeks. They claim the weeks are free but they are not.

Desired outcome: Cancel contract with returned deposit

L
11:44 pm EST
Unlimited Vacation Club has left an official reply on this complaint.

Unlimited Vacation Club cancelled but no refund.

Travelled in Nov 2022, we cancelled, we received cancellation email, but when requesting for our refund, no response back. All my emails not responded to, when finally got a response, just to be told to call member services, called there numerous times, couldn't get through, as automation call kept asking to connect to press 1, but wouldn't transfer to anyone. Emailed member services again, when finally responded to tell me to call quality assurance, who then gave me a phone number to call- that was out of service, called quality again, cause they seemed to be the only one answer phone calls, just to be given a different number to call, all this to get our refund. We then received an email from their legal telling us that we are out of cancellation term and we wouldn't get our refund...all delay tactics, unanswered emails and phone calls, we were told that we would get discounts, we found out pretty quickly that we would be paying more with this membership than if we booked without membership and still had to pay for our flights so we cancelled. Just want our down payment refunded...

Desired outcome: Please refund.

nestor amigon
Jul 18, 2023 3:20 pm EDT

HI

I am from Illinois and would be very interested in supporting a class action lawsuit. I was sold a product/service under false pretense, I was told the "free week: was available for immediate use and would waive the black out dates in exchange for singing up with them. Long story short, I just got off the line with Fabiola Enriquez Fenriquez@unlimitedvc.com from the member quality assurance department and she indeed gloated about being protected by the laws of Panama for a company doing business in Mexico and owned by Hyatt which holds head quarters in Chicago. She referred me to her legal team as she claimed she didn't have a superior or manager above her. Arbitrationmanager@unlimitedvc.com. I was told to be released from the contract they would need 50% of the value of the contract to be released. So imagine if you fell for their 100k, 50k, 25k, package, then you would owe them 50% of those amounts. These people scam you into buying something that is not true and then charge you extra just to be released. When you call them out on their unethical practices and lies they get very defensive and threaten you with credit agencies going after you credit.

If any one does have an active lawsuit or in the works of creating one I would like to speak to you as this practice will continue until someone does anything about it. I do have her on recording specifically saying that they did offer the free week before but then took it away as people caught on to their games.

Serious inquiries only - NestorAmigon@gmail.com

8:54 pm EST

Unlimited Vacation Club False membership promises

We recently visited Breathless Soul Spa and Resort in Cancun. While listening to the "presentation", in which they talk very fast and give you a lot of information to try to digest, we received misleading information. There are travel date restrictions that you are not made aware of, all-inclusive stays do not appear as they indicate, RCI benefit exchange does not appear to be as they indicate. We were told we would get 4 weeks of Vacation for $269 anywhere. That was a lie. That $269 if for RCI to book your vacation. Then you have to pay for the hotel stay. Told they would price match and 25% discount if we found it cheaper, Lie. We found out next trip on Priceline.com, a lot cheaper than UVC, and said they would not match it because we call priceline directly. They do not let you read any part of the contract while you are there. You sign electronically, once the contract is emailed to you, you see that your electronic signature has placed along points that were not reviewed with you. When we tried to cancel the contract, we were told we could cancel, however, we would not be receiving any of our money back because we had not cancelled within 5 days. At no point in our 4 hour presentation, were we told anything about a cancellation time period of only 5 days. We also felt an extreme amount of pressure to make a decision. We were told this was not a timeshare but when we got out contract their are yearly fees. Lots of complaints on the web about this company. Others stating that they only tell you lies to make it sound good as well. We filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, credit card company and plan on getting the word out to everyone we can. I think thier should be a class action lawsuit against their false claims, which we will look into if they don't refunded our money.

Desired outcome: Please refund our money.

1VDS
Jan 10, 2023 7:30 pm EST

We were also scammed at Breathless soul.

Won't return emails or texts.

The contract after it was signed and sent dosen't match the contract on the I pad they showed us

Jan 13, 2023 9:43 am EST
Replying to comment of 1VDS

Hello, 1VDS. We are sorry to know that, please share with us your member ID at cx@unlimitedvc.com so that we can follow up properly on your comments. Regards. FV.

D
4:33 pm EST

Unlimited Vacation Club Vacation Club/Cancun

We traveled to Cancun this past Christmas.

We signed a contract with Unlimited Vacation Club. After getting home we read the contract and decided to write an email for cancellation on the fifth day of the contract to adm.[protected]@unlimitedvc.com

We send a letter of cacellation twice

The salesman in the hotel Secrets The Vine in Cancun called us to ask Why? in which we explained the many reasons like lots of pressure! He said that I will receive a "Carta de Conformidad" that meant no charge to us for the gifts we received. He told us that's what the letter meant.

We called the main office to ask about returning our deposit. The supervisor informed us that because we signed the document we cannot get a refund.

Desired outcome: Deposit returned.

T
9:51 am EST

Unlimited Vacation Club Upgrade in my plan

My son and I visited Cancun Mexico we attended a seminar, when we arrived I informed the agent that we were not interested in any upgrades to our account multiple times. I was assured that the purpose for the meeting was to inform me of changes in the company. After listening I again told them that the only thing, I was interested in was the fly back program. They gave me a long speal telling me about the Fly back program and how much it would benefit me how it would be a benefit to continuing the remainder of the funds owed on the contract. I ask again if this was an upgrade to my plan and was assured that it was not. They then brought on the sales personnel who I again told that I was only interested in the fly back program and not spending any money on upgrades I was assured that their was not. I was told that the Hyatt plan was linked to the Flyback program, and I agreed to pay what I was led to believe was the cost of the Fly back program I gave the funds signed the paperwork. Not understanding that they had swindled me into upgrading the lifestyle collection and that there would be an additional cost for the flyback. I called to speak with someone to cancel the transaction only to have them keep stalling. I have no problem with continuing my original contract I over 60 and barely use the program.

Desired outcome: Cancel new contract and return my money, I am not interested in the LIFESTYLE COLLECTION. I was not informed there would be additional fees connected to using the Flyback program other than the 6000 I paid at signing.

J
7:21 pm EST

Unlimited Vacation Club Contract

Misleading marketing and high-pressure sales tactics. We got little to no response from company when we tried to cancel contract. They continue to harass us. Below is part of the communication we attempted with them:

Dear Member services,

I am a new member since November 3rd, 2022. I would like to cancel my contract due to the false information that I received at Secrets Akumal resort:

I was promised that I and my friends or families will pay $79.00 per night per person at the Secrets Akumal resort during the low season (like November) that was not true.

I was offered 3 free nights at one of the Zoetry resorts. (Not free nights)

I was offered two years of cruise rewards of $1000.00 each year for two years. (Only get one year)

I thought I will invite my friends, families and share with them the above benefits and let them know about the vacation club.

I am extremely disappointed and would like to have my deposits and flyback fees refunded to me.

Regards,

Huyen Mcclean

PS. I already spoke to supervisor Leury Gonzalez this morning about this cancellation.

Desired outcome: contract cancelation

A
6:27 pm EST
Unlimited Vacation Club has left an official reply on this complaint.

Unlimited Vacation Club Contract fraud based on false info and making sales by deceiving clients

Unfortunately, I have been holding up for a while prior to initiate this complaint hoping that the management would care for the conpany’s reputation and deliver their promises if they had good intention and if this behavior was only an innocent mistake. Unfortunately, following up with their representatives trying to reach their management unsuccessfully proved that their bad, and deceiving conduct is their norm. UVC business is based on deceiving clients with false info. Two years ago, UVC rep approached me to attend a 2hrs presentation regarding their vacation program, and as their sales representatives been trained to sell air and false info, using the famous line of we have family and we rely on commission swearing that they are providing correct info and an awesome deal, they never showed us the full contract since they were using their Ipad to show the financial part of the 43 pages contract, and slide only to where signatures are required. The representative promised 7 premium nights to be honored at any of their all inclusive resorts once the full amount is being paid with no limitation or block out dates. Once, I called to make my reservation, I have been told that the resort of my choice is one of their 2 for 1 which means to stay at that resort I should trade the 7nights for only 3nights and I would get regular room with tropical view not ocean otherwise I have to pay out of pocket which none if that was mentioned at time of contract. I requested to speak to the management which no info was provided and they only kept referring me to a floor supervisor which has no control. I waited 8 months and called several times wasted my time getting different info from different representatives proving that their team is not professional nor well trained to have unified info. In addition, according to the contract (p.4) stated “also receive an anniversary credit of saving credits that will be credited to the members of UVCLC online account on the anniversary date of their initial enrollment” which I never received, besides all unmentioned fees that they collected and continue to collect. Also, not to mention that all RCI properties are not even worth the amount the client pay to deposit the certification, and all UVC and RCI or other partners’ properties are available for lesser price online without membership. Despite all failed attempts their horrible customer service, false promises, unprofessionalism, and deceiving information there is no way to reach their management team. This company and their affiliates are a scam, untrustworthy, and should be pursued legally hopefully they would be prohibited from conducting business in this industry due to their deceiving practices which I will make sure to file a law suit against them and disclose their games publicly through all social media platforms to warn potential clients not to fall for their scam. Overall stay away from this company, they don’t respect their word, neither their clients, nor they care for their reputation or to build a long term rapport. They are in the market to fish for the next victims so they can gain unlawful profit under any circumstances regardless who they fool. Very sad truth, these type of business should be eliminated so they dont block opportunities for the good ones.

Desired outcome: Refund of my money.

4:07 pm EST

Unlimited Vacation Club UVC silver scam membership

We went to Cabos for our anniversary on September 2022, we were pressure in to buying this Over Expensive membership with the promise of 2 $1,500 credit to go towards a cruise vacation each. They put extreme pressure on us to sign immediately or We will lose the promise benefits and supposedly great deal. We were told we had 5 days to cancel the contract, which we still had 2 more days to stay there. Who wants to go and spend a weekend anniversary researching about it.

As of today, we finally had the time to sit and call to book the cruise and the ULifestyle Collection said that we can only use a small discount towards the cruise booking which ended up being only $100. This is a $23,000 membership value that we have paid about $13,000 already with a false promise to have 2 $1,500 credits towards a cruise week among other benefits that I just found out they are a scam as well.

U Lifestyle claim they are not associated with UVC but the picture with the information they show us in the 4 hour presentation (see attached) explains what were told, that it was tiers of Membership levels and clearly reflects some sore of affiliation that they claim they dont have and that we were deceived to believe that they all were part of the same group.

After further research UCV and U Lifestyle are Arrivia, Inc dba's ("doing business as") which was established on 2001 and accredited by the bbb in 2007.

So I want to join the civil suit to Arrivia, Inc., dba Unlimited Vacation Club, dba Lifestyle Collection.

I can promise you that this will not stop here and that I will contact news outlets in Mexico and the United States to expose the sales associates contracted thru the Home Resort visited. The promises of this $23,000 membership are a complete SCAM.

They also promise a 25% lower price, which you will have to look online until you find the match and put the clam to get a credit for the supposedly membership benefit, it is not offer right away on their site.

Desired outcome: Money back due to the deceptive practices and benefits offered.

View 0 more photos

nestor amigon
Jul 18, 2023 3:20 pm EDT

HI

Serious inquiries only - NestorAmigon@gmail.com

B
11:32 pm EST

Unlimited Vacation Club Membership / customer service / resort

We signed up March 2022 at secrets wild orchid. Friends of our have been members for 7 years and had been happy so we decided to give it a shot. We've been to Dreams Playa Mujeres twice and Secrets wild orchid/St. James. Our first trip since becoming platinum members was 11/29/22 to Dreams Cozumel. We were traveling with friends who are gold members. Our reservation was supposed to be through 12/8/22, but we ended up leaving 12/2/22 due to the amount of problems. We got in late afternoon & really just wanted to eat and relax. We went to dinner and it wasn't even edible, it was horrible. We went to our rooms to call it a night and someone came to our room to move us. We were originally supposed to be by our friends but ended up in different buildings so they moved us next to them. Thats when things got extra special. Our friends went without air for 3 days, tvs didn't work because they "switched providers" and never set the tvs up, the water in their room was brown, they had leaks, we had water leaking that ran through the electric box, mold, in general unsafe. They hid from us telling us we needed to talk to this person, that person said you need to talk to this person etc. I was on the phone with GBS and UVC multiple times, sent emails with pictures and videos as did our friends. We were in the UVC office daily for 3 days. The resort decided to move our rooms again on the 1st. Tvs didn't work, room was dirty, we now had the brown water along with the mold. Our friends woke up in the middle of the night to water covering their floor causing her to slip and almost fall. We had had enough by Fri and wanted to leave. We went to the UVC office to be told the person we needed to talk to wasn't available so we made an appointment to meet with her at 12:30. When we showed up at 12:30 we were told she wasn't available. Once we sat down and started complaining about everything that we'd been complaining about the entire time she stood up from the table next to us. The manager had been sitting there the entire time pretending she wasn't there. She came at us with an attitude like we were the ones who screwed up. Mind you the first 24 hours we were extremely understanding and respectful. It wasn't until all the lies and dead ends that we started to get upset. They wouldn't help solve the problem. They said there was only one other resort we could go to but it would be $11,000/couple. I ended up finding us a place to go. Unfortunately their internet is so shotty that it took us 2 hours to book 2 rooms! The kicker is, once the girl in the office gave us her Hotspot we were able to book in 5 minutes. We had to pay for transportation to the ferry, pay for the ferry and pay for transportation to the new resort. I had paid for the transfer through amstar, but was told it wouldn't transfer. We had to pay for the new resort and change our flight home, as well as pay additionally for trash to the airport on the way home. We were told repeatedly we would at the minimum be reimbursed for the nights we did not sleep at the original resort. That has not happened. I have them on video telling us we'd get refunded. I have videos and pictures of everything. I have sent all if that to UVC and GBS already. When we got to Dreams Tulum we were treated amazingly. The resort was beautiful and the people were friendly. Oh and you could eat the food. The food in Cozumel was awful. The world Cafe is an open air restaurant at that resort so the food is not sanitary. I went to scoop up some Pico and bugs flew out of it. My husband ordered a ham pizza the one night, it literally came with cut up hotdogs on it. It was disgusting but we were sooo hungry by that point he ate it. I have pictures of that as well as the bucket in the middle of the restaurant catching water. This resort is promoted at a "new" "all preferred" resort. It is NOT new and there is absolutely nothing preferred about any aspect. The managers were so rude and not helpful. The 2nd night without air we went to the lobby to see about getting it fixed and the manager rolled her eyes at us. It was wild. The whole experience was insane. We never even go to lay in the sun until the 2nd and it was only for an hour due to the fact that we'd been try to get a resolution. We should have been reimbursed immediately and there should be some additional compensation for all the other costs we had to cover. Not to mention that we were put in a room with water running through the electric box! Keep in mind that electric box was on the same wall as the shower. We could have been electrocuted! The only good thing that resort had was the location is beautiful and the bellhop, Alfredo was amazing. He should definitely be working somewhere else. I 100% regret becoming a member and will not be encouraging others to sign up. It's unfortunate because we have 2 couples going on our next trip that had every intention of joining. We've gotten nowhere with UVC/GBS since we've been home, we didn't get it when we were there either. Again, I have videos and pictures to support everything I've brought up. I have sent the to everyone I can and showed them to every UVC and manager at the resort. There needs to be a resolution ASAP I will attach what I can as far as videos/pictures. It's not wanting to allow much

Desired outcome: I'd appreciate a response. I WANT my refund. There also needs to be some sort of compensation for all the extra travel.

View 0 more photos

E
10:11 am EST

Unlimited Vacation Club Membership

During a vacation in Mexico in March 2020, we toured the Secrets Vine Resort in Cancun.

During the tour, we were promised complete access to all brands with the exception of Zoetry and access to all the amenities the resort had to offer, including a free upgrade at check in.

Well, then Covid happened which meant in no travel for us. This resulted in the lose of 2 years of lifestyle credits with no offer by UVC to roll those to the next year.

In December of 2022, we were finally able to use our 7 Premier nights. THis began our reeducation process - we found that we do not have access to all the hotels, that based on your membership many resorts are not available.

We decided to stayed at the Secrets Aria in Cozumel, MX. This resort is very much in need of updating. We did not receive an offered for a room upgrade at check-in, this is only if a room is available (which despite the low attendance at the resort, it appeared that there were none available) Members do not have access to all the resorts amenities, pool areas and restaurants. It seems that even with a membership, you still need to purchase the 'Preferred' package.

When we expressed our disappointment in what we were sold vs what we were receiving the team scheduled a appointment for us to meet with someone from Membership (which turned out to be nothing more than a sales meeting). After listening to our complaints the resolution proposed was for us to purchase a higher level membership starting at 50K.

Total sales process is the old 'Bait and Switch' which is very disappointing. We are left regretting our decision to purchase a membership with UVC.

Desired outcome: I would like UVC to provide the service they promised or a refund of my money.

E
11:12 am EST

Unlimited Vacation Club Membership Cancellation

I have been requesting the cancellation of my membership for over a week. People in customer service put me on hold for a long time and tell me that they need to contact their manager. The manager is always busy and never calls back.

With our country's economic situation it has been hard to provide for my family and this company is making it harder.

I need to resolve this situation immediately.

D
10:20 pm EST

Unlimited Vacation Club Upgrade to impressions with nothing gained

We upgraded at Breathless soul in cancun in November.

We were told we would have 60000 hyatt points added to our account and special prices for all secrets resorts for 10 years.

All complete lies no points ,no special prices just took over 11000 dollars with nothing in return.

We will never refer anyone to the club again.

The rep and assistant even after I met mith them a second time at the resort assured me we would see all the benefits after our next check in.

We checked in at Dreams Cozumel on November 30th and still nothing.

No response from the rep who had been keeping in contact until our cancelation window had expired.

We have been satisfied members for over 8 years until now.

I feel we deserve a full refund of the upgrade price.

Desired outcome: Refund of upgrade or honor the promised perks

Update by Dscont
Dec 16, 2022 7:14 pm EST

Responded we will wait and see

1VDS
Jan 10, 2023 7:32 pm EST

Still no contact from UVC

R
7:05 pm EST

Unlimited Vacation Club The entire sales practice

Like others, we were also scammed. They reduced the price during sales meeting without ever explaining how our options became more and more limited, except that major holidays etc. would not be available to us. They never explained that children above 12 were considered adults and could not share the units with us or that the free stays were limited to two (2) people only. At a "refresher sales meeting, at another resort, we told the salespeople there what we were told and how we cheated at our initial sign-up. They looked sad and admitted, "so those salespeople lied to you" and then continued to claim, "but we will not lie to you." Covid has exacerbated the entire fiasco and I won't blame them for that BUT they lied, cheated and the continuous further sales tactics and pressure, incl. from the timeshare swap company (forgot their name) and whatever that third other company is called were incessant and caused me major stress. We're down to only Unlimited Vacation but our daughter is 12. More than US$15,000 down the drain, wasted.

P
8:25 pm EST

Unlimited Vacation Club I want to cancel but UVC won't let me

I want to cancel my membership immediately so please do so as soon as you see this. I called you guys today at around 12pm to cancel my membership, but instead I was transferred to a manager who couldn't even cancel the membership for me like I asked her to. She said that I had to wait 72 hours for another manager to call me back to then cancel the membership. I asked if there was any other faster way to cancel but she said the fastest way was to wait those 72hrs. I don't want to wait that time because I don't want to get another single charge from UVC. Every time I try to book vacations with this membership you guys either don't have inventory or don't have the dates I want. When I got the membership back in June 2022, you guys told me that it'll be so simple to book anywhere at any time but that is not true. Those were lies, it was all a scam. I am tired of trying to book with no results. Consider this message a cancellation of my membership. I am no longer a UVC member.

Desired outcome: I want a letter of my confirmed cancellation.

8:23 pm EST

Unlimited Vacation Club All of it

I purchased the Unlimited Vacation Club package in January of 2020 when I was vacationing at Breathless in the Dominican Republic. They feed you drink and give you misleading information until you join the club. If you buy into it, they give you the rewards for that vacation but then take them away when you tell them you don't want it. I put over $5,000 down and pay $300 a month for UVC, UVC lifestyle and RCI and a yearly fee to keep the membership going on top of that and couldn't use it because corona virus started in March of 2020. I called and still had to pay for the contract, when I said I wanted out of the contract they wouldn't let me out. So I said for 2 years worth of the membership without being able to travel and there truly aren't any discounts because you can find cheaper rates on Expedia and Travelocity after we booked on RCI. I then asked the hotel what their price was and it was the same price as RCI so long story short, there was no upgrade or discount given. Then this week, I call UVC to book a vacation for us and our family and was told it would cost me $1700 per couple which DIDN'T include airfare and the dates I wanted weren't available. I contacted my lawyer (Cravath, Swaine and Moore LLP) this morning because my sister is the secretary for one of the top lawyers there and they are looking into a lawsuit with several people that are having problems with Unlimited Vacation Club. I just want to be compensated for everything that I have paid and to cancel my membership because they don't stand behind their word and update anything. They got me so upset today to have to call my sisters law firm and I am not someone to just go around suing anyone but I have had enough. I want all the people who are having problems also to get their money back and that's why I am pursuing this to the next level.

Desired outcome: I would like to be compensated for what I have paid to all three companies and for the aggravation and stress. I would also like to cancel my membership immediately.

5:22 pm EST

Unlimited Vacation Club Lies and very misleading beware of the scam

My family went on a vacation to Dream Mexico in the month of June 2022. My husband and I attended a presentation and boy oh boy are they slick with their wording. My husband and I thought it was a great deal, we were told things like we had 3 getaways, and if used all we would need to pay is the all-inclusive fee and resort fees. However, when we tried to book the only thing, we were informed that we had was a 25% discount and some other BS. They are also work with RCI which every time we called that company the weeks, we requested were not available, so good luck on that company. All in all, we were scammed and told we had things that was never available and paid a great amount of money so far.

We have called to cancel the membership, but you have to wait for the manager to call, just to be told that we have to wait up to 72hrs for the manager of the manager to call us. So, who knows what's the next move because when asked about cancellation they tell you all you have to do is let them know you want to cancel and, but when you do that, you have to jump thru hoops.

Desired outcome: Would like to cancel membership without the hassle and take the money that we have spent thus far as a loss.

8:07 am EST

Unlimited Vacation Club Refund

We visited Unlimited Vacation Club in Cancun Mexico at their Dreams vista location. Unfortunately, the only good thing I have to say about Unlimited vacations club is that they were really nice during the presentation. But I guess that was just a ploy to get us to buy because after we said that we changed our mind and wanted a full refund we cannot get in contact with anyone. Even the personal numbers that I have been given are not working. Our’s is the same situation as some of the other reviewer’s. First, we did not receive our contract or log-in information for almost a week after we bought (too late to cancel). I think that is another ploy to stop people from canceling. Why would you hold the contract until after the period to cancel is over? Then, once we FINALLY got our contract it was wrong. We were supposed to be paying $200 a month but in the contract it stated we would be paying almost $500. Some other things that they told us during the presentation were not actually factual either. Those things combined made us decide to cancel the contract, requesting a full refund of the deposit we had made. These sneaky people give us the runaround after we gave them THAT message, telling us that on Monday we would be able to talk to the manager that was handling the contract and then Sunday evening they cancel the contract via email and that is the last time we are able to get in touch with them. They have stopped answering our calls and won’t respond to emails. Thank goodness for Legal zoom! They have told us we are well within our rights because they ADMITTED the contract was wrong and were trying to get us to re-sign a new one we are within our rights to cancel and receive a full refund because the first contract is void. Its really distressing that no one is responding to our efforts of getting in touch with them. I’m not a unreasonable person and I was fine with working out some kind of arrangement with them but now I just want my refund. Please help!

U
7:26 pm EST

Unlimited Vacation Club Premier nights

My premier nights were expiring at the tail end of COVID I called to see if they would extend them due to the pandemic. The customer service rep told me just to go ahead a book something that I would be able to adjust and change it later. She did not mention that I could not change them after they expired. They were expiring within a couple days. I booked as far in advance as I could. As my world changed during COVID so did my employment and the holiday now fell in a time that I was unable to take holidays. I called to reschedule the holiday and was refused, they now said that since my booking was made with premier nights that expired I could not change it, the supervisor on the floor told me to send in an email. The response was again negative. The reservation is for the first week of January 2023 at the Dreams in Los Cabos, an easy resell. I was looking to rebook for a later date that was not during prime time and flexible as to where the resort was. I responded to the negative email with shock that after booking under the advice of their customer service rep that I would be able to adjust my booking they were not willing to provide any accommodations or flexibility. The reply was a request that I send in a letter from my employer I complied the same day. The next day I got the same generic response that they could not do anything for me as per my contract recommending that if I had any question to call customer service. When I call customer service they tell me to send an email. I live in northern Canada and even finding flights has been difficult. They have recommended now that I sell my reservation to a third party instead of making any concessions and allowing me to rebook.

Desired outcome: I would like to move my reservation, I understand there may be restrictions.

Unlimited Vacation Club In-depth Review

Overview: The Unlimited Vacation Club is a premier vacation club that offers a wide range of services and benefits to its members. The website provides a user-friendly interface that makes it easy to navigate and explore the various offerings.

Membership Options: The Unlimited Vacation Club offers different membership levels, including standard, premium, and elite. Each membership level comes with its own set of benefits and perks, such as exclusive access to luxury resorts, priority booking, and discounted rates. Pricing and payment options are transparent and flexible, allowing members to choose the option that best suits their needs.

Destinations and Resorts: The Unlimited Vacation Club offers a diverse range of destinations for its members to choose from. Whether you're looking for a beach getaway, a city adventure, or a mountain retreat, the club has you covered. The resorts available in these destinations are of high quality and offer a variety of amenities and facilities to ensure a comfortable and enjoyable stay.

Booking Process: Booking through the Unlimited Vacation Club website is a breeze. The website is user-friendly and provides all the necessary information to make an informed decision. In case of any questions or issues, customer support is readily available to assist during the booking process. Pricing is transparent, and there are no hidden fees or surprises.

Customer Service: The customer service representatives of the Unlimited Vacation Club are highly responsive and helpful. They can be reached through various communication channels, including phone, email, and live chat. Inquiries, complaints, and issues are handled promptly and efficiently, ensuring a positive customer experience.

Member Experiences: Current and past members of the Unlimited Vacation Club have shared their testimonials and reviews, highlighting their overall satisfaction with their vacation experiences. The club offers a wide variety of activities and entertainment options, catering to different interests and preferences.

Flexibility and Limitations: The Unlimited Vacation Club provides flexibility when it comes to booking dates and changing reservations. However, there may be some restrictions or limitations on the usage of vacation benefits, which are clearly communicated to members. Policies regarding cancellations and refunds are fair and reasonable.

Additional Benefits: As a member of the Unlimited Vacation Club, you can enjoy additional benefits such as spa treatments, dining vouchers, and exclusive offers from partner travel-related companies. The club also provides access to special events or experiences, adding value to your vacation.

Transparency and Trustworthiness: The terms and conditions of the Unlimited Vacation Club are clear and transparent, with no hidden fees or restrictions. The club has a strong reputation in the industry and is affiliated with reputable travel organizations. It complies with industry standards and regulations, ensuring trustworthiness.

Overall Value: The Unlimited Vacation Club offers excellent value to its members. The pricing is competitive, and the benefits and perks provided are worth the investment. When compared to similar vacation clubs or travel services, the Unlimited Vacation Club stands out in terms of the quality of resorts and the variety of destinations offered. Potential customers should consider their travel preferences and budget to determine if the club is the right fit for them.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Unlimited Vacation Club contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Unlimited Vacation Club?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Unlimited Vacation Club Customer Service. Initial Unlimited Vacation Club complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Unlimited Vacation Club above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Unlimited Vacation Club. Discuss the issues you have had with Unlimited Vacation Club and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.