United Parcel Service [UPS] — access point deliveries
I would like to know where I can file a formal complaint about UPS and their access point delivery. I am a shipper-I have shipped with UPS for over 25 years and now they have the option to decide who does and who does not get their packages delivered to them at the address that is on the label and for the service that they and I have paid for. I never signed any contract allowing my packages that I ship to be redirected to anyone unless I specifically consent. This is paramount to fraud and I am very, very upset. By UPS NOT delivering to the address on the label is causing many issues with PayPal's buyer and seller confirmed address protection and I want to file a complaint as calling customer service is equal to complaining to my dog.
More United Parcel Service [UPS] Complaints & Reviews
- UPS - the truth about ups
- UPS Basic - poor service
- UPS - I hate ups - the worst shipping company!
- UPS - harassment
- UPS Canada - poorest customer service
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - driver
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - my ups driver
- United Parcel Service [UPS] - package lost
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - ups driver
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - reckless driving