United Automobile Insurance Company [UAIC]company logo

United Automobile Insurance Company [UAIC]

United Automobile Insurance Company [UAIC]

Learn how the rating is calculated

1 48 complaints
7 resolved 41 unresolved

Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more

United Automobile Insurance Company [UAIC] Go to website

United Automobile Insurance Company [UAIC] reviews & complaints 41 - 48

United Automobile Insurance Company [UAIC] complaints 48

F

United Automobile Insurance Company [UAIC] - constant robocalls using fake phone numbers

This company robo calls me using fake phone numbers as caller ID of people unaware that their phone number is being used. My phone number was used a couple of times. I get an average of 2-4 calls a day. Each time I check the number on Truecaller it show a private person owns the number.

Today I answered the call, listen to the recording, and opted to talk to someone in an attempt to halt these calls. A live female came on the line. I asked for the company name and location. I was told it was united automobile insurance. As for location she responded we are all over the country. When I asked where it's headquartered, she refused to respond. I told her I receive at least 2-4 calls from this company per day and would like my number removed from any further robo calls as I have no need nor interest. She got snotty. I told her I don't appreciate this company using my number and numerous other private phone numbers without permission to prevent the public from reporting this abuse and/or blocking the continued nuisance calls, now that I had the company name I would be reporting the company. She only responded "good luck with that" chuckled and hung up on me. How can I get these calls stopped? I live in Charlotte and kept my phone number from Arizona. The fake numbers always have 480-233- and then various last 4 numbers. The same as my phone number!! Because they assume I'm in Arizona I receive calls all day and night, I even get calls at 11 and 12 o'clock at night, they are constantly waking me up!! Because they are using fake phone numbers no matter how many times I block the number the call came from, since they never use the same number twice, I am unable to stop these calls!! Please help me stop these calls! Thank you

J

United Automobile Insurance Company [UAIC] - auto insurance

My vehicle was struck by an undocumented, unlicensed driver insured by UAIG. I have thus far been unable to resolve my claim because UAIG is unresponsive. Their phone system disconnects after I have been on hold for 30 minutes, when someone tries to answer, or when put on hold or transferred. They also seem to have a very high employee turnover. Their current excuse, is that their insured will not communicate with them. I will be filing a complaint with the State Insurance Board and will most likely have to sue the driver.

United Automobile Insurance Company [UAIC] - payments for my car jerry watson had uaic ins

My name is Doris Holland on sep 25 damaged my car and mail box.
I got two different repair jobs one was 1500 hundred dollars the other was 2250 they sent me a check for 907.33 and was no good it was not sign my bank Simmons first sent it back and charge me more money. I hope someone can help me my Jerry Watson has pass I don't know how to get my truck fix

United Automobile Insurance Company [UAIC] - claims & the level of service issues

My car was involve in a hit and run accident.. I'm out $1300 rental cost which by the way my policy does not covers, car note $400 month which im still not using currently the auto body shop is holding my car hostage... United automobile by the way advise I owe $400 on top of my deductible $500.. Reason being my car was stored at the two yard for 3days n the tow ppl had to clean the streets wow so how am I responsible when I clearly release the vehicle to united automobile insurance less than 24 hrs from the time of the accident.. Its not my fault they took they precious time to go get the car... So now im stuck wit a $800 ransom note no pay no car.. All they wants is your money eveymonth but when a accident happens they hang up on you, claims, customer svc and they so call managers... Unprofessional unethical business practice dont use them ever

United Automobile Insurance Company [UAIC] - payment of insurance claim and damages

In early July, 2015, we rented a car from Dollar Car Rental in Bentonville Arkansas. We were there for a family reunion, and therefore did little driving. We had the car for one week. and near the...

R
Oct 02, 2015

United Automobile Insurance Company [UAIC] - denied claim submitted for my vehicle and rental due to their client fault.

On 3 August 2015, the driver of a vehicle insured by UAIC failed to yield after stopping and pulled out in front of my vehicle causing my driver to strike his vehicle in the side. The police was called to the scene and did a report and ticketed the other driver that was insured by UAIC. I made contact with UAIC to file a claim and they sent out one of their appraisers who did the original estimate and would do the supplement once the repair shop determine if other damage was located. Once additional damage was notice, UAIC supplement the original estimate. That was done on 9/2/15 almost a month from the date of the accident. In the mean time I was given a discount number in order to get a rental van so I could continue to operate my business. I made over ten phone calls to UAIC to speak with Aliyah Gregg to discuss payment for my van and rental vehicle. She never answered the phone nor did she returned my calls. The appraiser estimated the damage at $2, 098.83. The rental Van cost was $764.88. In order to get my Van released from the repair shop, I had to file a claim through my insurance company. However, I didn't get reimbursed for the rental of which I was told had to come from UAIC. Today, 10/2/15, I called to get an update of my claim and stayed on the phone for over an hour waiting on hold to talk to someone from UAIC. When I finally got a person, (Jennifer) who stated they had denied my claim because their client stated it was not his fault and that he did not speak English and didn't understand how it was his fault. He was cited for failure to yield. The customer service presented by this company is very poor. My repair shop stated before they started work on my vehicle the I would need luck with this company because they have a reputation of not paying even if it's their clients fault. Claim # [protected]. Date of Accident: 8/3/15. Phone #: [protected], ext; 52068. This Company has very poor customer service and should not be allowed to do business in Georgia or any other State.

United Automobile Insurance Company [UAIC] - auto insurance/clam problem

Really terrible insurance company. My car was damaged. Claim submitted 3 weeks ago. No contact at all from the company. I have called the adjuster, Alliaya Gregg, several times. Always get her voicemail and leave a message asking for an update on the status of the claim. She NEVER returns my call. Today I called customer service to complain that I am not receiving any information from the adjuster. What does customer NO service do? They say hold one minute, then transfer me right to Ms. Gregg, the adjuster I am calling to complain about. So here we are, no car, no claim settlement, no contact, yet still paying the premium. The worst company and customer service ever. I will be reported them to BBB, insurance commissioner, and anyone else who will listen.

United Automobile Insurance Company [UAIC] - unpaid bill on their part

About a month ago I was rear ended at a standstill on glades road and I was injured a few days later and had to take off a week of worth and go the the doctors a week later. Needless to say I had some bills including the doctors and my car building up storage fees without an appraiser coming down to value the car and write a check to me and pay the storage cost and being done. Instead they have been ignoring my calls and only on some occasions do they answer. The auto shop downtown wants me to pay the fees to get rid of the car because UAIC won't pay for the car that was totaled or the storage fees. This is a simple and easy scenario where I was rear ended the lady was at fault and her insurance should have paid for all the cost period. Instead they are holding out so they are not counted for a loss on their end and I have to pay for my car that was hit by their client!!! This company is small and takes advantage of their status and it is terrible that their main page even quotes "Executive Officers
Our management team is directly responsible for managing the day-to-day operations and profitability of United Automobile Insurance Company." Profitability???? What by not paying your bills? Exactly I am so glad the young adolescents such as me who are still not even 20 have to pay for all of your "profitability" while you sit on your chairs ignoring our calls! UAIC is criminal to say the least.

United Automobile Insurance Company [UAIC] - not paying for clients damages

Do not get or even deal with United Automobile Insurance if you do not have to! I recently got rear ended by one of UAI's client and it has been a month since their agent has even sent out an...

United Automobile Insurance Company [UAIC] - horrible claim service

This is the worst insurance company! My vehicle was hit by one of their insured and it has been 6 weeks and still no resolution. They will do everything possible to avoid paying settlement for a...

United Automobile Insurance Company [UAIC] - total loss!

My 2001 Suburban was hit while parked (Yes Parked) in my driveway by a 2007 BMW driven by two teenagers who didn't have permission from their parents to drive it. Totaled my Suburban. I contacted my insurance and then they contact UAIC and now I am demanding they replace (not pay me for a nice down payment on a new Suburban) mine. My Husband has spoken to the claims adjuster and told him that $16, 300 would satisfy this claim. That would allow us to purchase a 2002 and put tires/brakes/fuel pump which I just had done, as well as replace the tree the BMW took out and repair sprinkler system. I am out a vehicle, inconvenience due to some stupid action of a 17 year old and they are playing hard ball. We now have to get an attorney!!! UAIC sucks.

United Automobile Insurance Company [UAIC] - total loss

I was in an accident and their issurer was at fault. their insurer had liabilty and both of our vehicles were a total lost. The lady turned in front of my car and we collided causing me to be knocked...

United Automobile Insurance Company [UAIC] - denied claim

I have had enough of their stalling, lies, promises and rudeness. Something had to be done about this so called company... Asap. Before they screw others!!! I have never had so many problems from an insurance... From any company for that matter!!!

United Automobile Insurance Company [UAIC] - poor service

Just like everybody to know that this insurance carrier is one of the worst ever!! Dont let people that you know purchase insurance with this people because they just feeding a big monster that takes their insurers money and when it comes to take care of a claim they just give you the run around it is not worth it people you save a few bucks while the claim holder is screwed and insurance take the money, amco is one of their best sellers, but lets try to change that, please.

All the Victims of United Automobile Insurance Company and Richard Parrillo are invited to participate In a website dedicated to halting this fraud You can also place your name on a potential class action lawsuit http://richardparrillocomplaints.com RichardParrilloComplaints.com

all that and more, that company really, really sucks, why dont this type of sacms get shutt down?

United Automobile Insurance Company [UAIC] - theives

Wow some [censored] ran a stop sign and I tee boned him and his insurance company is you guess it the worst insurance company united automobile insurance services wow didnt know it was possible for to...

United Automobile Insurance Company [UAIC] - no good insurance policy

I brought an automobile insurance policy from united automobile insurance company. When I purchased the policy I was told three times that it was full coverage everything except roadside assistance. The lady kept going over and over saying that you have full coverage. She told me to go to the nearest office to sign my paper work. I had three cars insured when I got to the place a man told me that he needs to see all three cars. So the next two day I took another car when I got there with the second car it was another man there he told me that I didn't have to do that they did not need to see the other two cars. To make a long story short I had a accident in one of my vehicles. Lo & behold we called the insurance company for two days just for them to tell me that I didn't have full coverage. Iwas paying full coverage I got hurt and had to have surgery they didn't give me a dime. After the accident they send me another policy that was full coverage. But what happened before. If there is a lawyer out there that can help me. Please do so. I've called 3 I got no aanswer.

United Automobile Insurance Company [UAIC] - repairing damaged truck

This insurance company is a poor excuse for even calling themselves insurance company. I do believe they'll insure any one. It took this company three months to pay for the damages that was done to my truck by one of their insurer. There insurer hit my truck and fled the scene. They kept telling me that they had to investigate, investigate what there insurer never reported the accident or report there truck stolen but they want to give me a hard time in repairing my truck. I could never get in touch with my adjuster his supervisor Antonia Campell had a very smart a jazzy smart mouth like they were doing us a favor. They didn't want to give us a car that would accommodate a family of six they wanted to pay for a com pac car only. United Automobile Insurance Company located in here in Georgia and across the way need to not do business at all.

United Automobile Insurance Company [UAIC] - unpaid claims and poor service

My car was hit by one of United Automobile Insurances' insured on October 30th, 2010. My family and I went "around and around" with this insurance company for a few days on whether or not their insured had insurance with them. After about 3-4 days after we called them back, we were told he did have insurance. We took our car to a collision specialist to get it repaired on our insurance plan AllState Insurance. When our insurance company learned that United Automobile Insurances' policy holder had some type of insurance, AllState called the collision center and told them to stop the work on our car. When we called United Automobile Insurance back several weeks later they advised us that their adjuster deemed our car a "total" loss. It's now one month later and we still don't have our car, no money for our car or a check from United Automobile Insurance. I have now loss three days of work due to not having my car. I have hired an attorney, contacted the BBB and the Texas Department of Insurance to file serveral complaint's and a law suit against this company. If you ask me, both of these companies are a SHAM..

My car was hit by one of United Automobile Insurances’ insured on October 30th, 2010. My family and I went ”around and around” with this insurance company for a few days on whether or not their insured had insurance with them. After about 3-4 days after we called them back, we were told he did have insurance. We took our car to a collision specialist to get it repaired on our insurance plan AllState Insurance. When our insurance company learned that United Automobile Insurances’ policy holder had some type of insurance, AllState called the collision center and told them to stop the work on our car. When we called United Automobile Insurance back several weeks later they advised us that their adjuster deemed our car a ”total” loss. It’s now one month later and we still don’t have our car, no money for our car or a check from United Automobile Insurance. I have now loss three days of work due to not having my car. I have hired an attorney, contacted the BBB and the Texas Department of Insurance to file serveral complaint’s and a law suit against this company. If you ask me, both of these companies are a SHAM..

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THEIR STALLING, LIES, PROMISES AND RUDENESS. SOMETHING HAD TO BE DONE ABOUT THIS SO CALLED COMPANY...ASAP. BEFORE THEY SCREW OTHERS !!! I HAVE NEVER HAD SO MANY PROBLEMS FROM AN INSURANCE...FROM ANY COMPANY FOR THAT MATTER !!!

THEY HAVE BEEN ON CHANNEL 11 NEWS FOR THIS BS

I totally agree...I have been dealing w/these idiots for over 3months now. They are claims my damages were due to a previous accident...I HAVEN'T HAD ANY ACCIDENTS IN THIS CAR !!

United Automobile Insurance Company [UAIC] - customer service

On Oct. 2nd 2010 my car was rear ended by a policy holder of United Automobile Insurance Company. I had to be taken to the Emergency room for some minor injuries. After missing work the next day due to my injuries and a lack of transportation, I was finally able to get hold of the police report and determine that UAIC was the insurer of the guy that hit me. I filed a Claim on Friday morning the 22nd and was assigned a claims adjuster for medical damages and automotive damages. I immediately called both and left messages for both. After not receiving a return call i tried again later in the day and left another message. Halfway through Monday the I still had not received a call back so I called customer no service 4 times in a row until i found someone that was able to connect me with my auto adjuster, who basically told me that he had no information to give me and that they would not provide a rental car for me to drive while the claim was being processed. Since then I left a message for the supervisor to make my complaint and never received a call back. When i finally got her on the phone she was less than sympathetic to my complaints and offer no resolution to them. Its been well over a week since the accident and I have no car to drive no information involving my claim and the damage to my car. In fact all i have is a missed day of work a missed day of school and multiple unreturned phone calls. This insurance company is completely unprofessional and unwilling to go outside of their policy at all to take care of my transportation needs.

United Automobile Insurance Company [UAIC] - claims management

A quick summery: If one of their clients damages your car, the only way that I have found to get a fair settlement of a claim is to have your car repaired and get a cheap rental car while your...

1 2 3