United Auto Credit Corporation [UACC] — Supervisor and customer service
I called in asking for help with a deferment or anything to help through the holidays. The first woman I spoke with said she didn't know how they could help I needed to speak with a supervisor, she transfered me to Talea who was incredibly rude, stating we don't qualify for a deferment and they already helped us once by moving our due date so they can't help us anymore. I then asked can we just pay a few late? She stated we had one day but she could give us one week, and she stated she was sorry I couldn't comprehend that they had already helped us once by changing the due date and cant again. I explained I was insulted by that statement and I do comprehend, quite well as I do customer service for a living, and her customer service was horrible. Will not be using this company ever again.
More United Auto Credit Corporation [UACC] Complaints & Reviews
- United Auto Credit Corporation - Lies and failed to return promised phone calls!
- UACC - United Auto Credit Corporation - It has been total hell!
- United Auto Credit - Breach of agreement
- United Auto Credit - Possible Illeagal Repo
- United Auto Credit Corp. (FYI:Parent Company-United PanAm Financial Corp) - Unethical practice/link to parent company of United Auto
- United Auto Credit Corporation - put fails info on Credit REPORT
- United Auto Credit Corp - Unscruptuously Lending Practices
- United Auto Credit Corporation - Refused to submit good credit report even when perfect
- United Auto Credit Corporation - Unprofessional / unethical lending
- United Auto Credit Corporation - unfair fee's