United Auto Credit [UACC] Logo

United Auto Credit [UACC]

Having problems with United Auto Credit [UACC]?

United Auto Credit [UACC] reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 14, 2007. The latest review Illegal business practices was posted on May 6, 2020. The latest complaint saying i owe more monies was resolved on Nov 04, 2011. United Auto Credit [UACC] has an average consumer rating of 4 stars from 47 reviews. United Auto Credit [UACC] has resolved 29 complaints.

United Auto Credit [UACC] Customer Service Contacts

+1 888 895 6134 (Customer Service)
+1 866 504 2133 (Dealer Support)
+1 888 376 7149 (Title Questions)
+1 888 376 7148 (Accounts in Bankruptcy)
+1 800 694 1800 (Employment Inquiries)
PO Box 163049
Thu7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Fri7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sat8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with United Auto Credit [UACC] Customer Service. Initial United Auto Credit [UACC] complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for United Auto Credit [UACC] above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about United Auto Credit [UACC]. Discuss the issues you have had with United Auto Credit [UACC] and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

United Auto Credit [UACC] Complaints & Reviews

united auto credit corportationrude ###

these ###s keep calling are house lookin for someone that doesnt even live here. after several attempts to let them know this matter they continue to harrass our household. They also said they been able to trace calls back to our home number last year around october although we had a different number at that time. Leave us alone you ###ers!!!

• Va
      VALTINE BADWORD Jan 27, 2010

After getting txt msgs from UACC i was so pissed and i wanted to just give the dammm car back.I wasnt even 2days late on my payment...Im glad they're closing down.[censor]ESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

United Auto Credit — False Reporting to Credit Bureau

Afew years ago I too had a horrible experience with United Auto Credit and it is still haunting me. In Dec...

United Auto CreditHarrassment

I bought a car in May 2007 and was financed by United Auto Credit. This is the first car I ever bought that was financed. If I knew then what I know now, I would have bought a used car and been done with it. For the first year I paid all my car payment on time or before the due date. Even though I was always on time, they called a week before the payment was due to "make sure" I was going to pay on time. I understood the first few months because it was a new loan but eventually I personally went in and told the office manager that I did not want any phone calls from them unless I was late. Everything was ok at first. In April of 2008 I was late the first time and started getting a taste of really how nasty they are. Anytime that I have been late with this company, they have not only called my references but anybody that I have ever been in contact with. They even had someone call me and pretend it was someone that had met me at the mall and he asked me on a date. Said we met a while ago and he had misplaced my phone number and just found it. Said if I would meet him I would remember him. I didn't fall for that. They called a friend of mine, her grandmother, her grandfathers cell phone, her mother (which I have never met), an ex boyfriend of mine, my ex employer, my mother, my brother, my stepfather, my sister (none of which were listed as a reference). They have told all of these people that I am behind on my car payment and that I have them listed as a reference which was a lie. They continue to harass my friends and family members calling each multiple times a day. I have made payment arrangements with this company only to find that they lie and had scheduled to repo the car on the day the payment was supposed to be made and were attempting to pick it up (even though arrangement had been made).I also received and email that states "even if I make a payment, am I prepared to look over my shoulder every time I am late." This is the worst company I have ever heard of and I have contacted an attorney about the continued harassment and the giving out of my personal information. Anyone who is interested in being a part of this law suit having similar experience please contact me at [protected]@gmail.com. I would love to make sure this horrible company gets shut down before it gets too many more victims.

• Sh
        SHaron3rd Apr 13, 2010

THey are still in business... It comes up Adamson Ford- on the caller ID.. they constantly called for no reason. Payment made early. Lied and said that they were Adamson Ford, and I dont think that the owner of that business would appreciate it. They just aren't kosher.. something isn't right with a company that has no phone number with their name on it.

• Da
        Dave Teflon Aug 21, 2009

I never heard of Visa or Bank of America using those kind of tactics... It's funny listening to you UAC idiots...

josie ochoa Jul 21, 2009

Their employees harrass, are rude and call at my employment. Given that my place of employment has cut down on my working hours I have had to make my car payment late and they keep harassing and being sarcastic. Their method of collection is so unprofessional, they lie and don't keep their commitment.

Mandy B Jul 08, 2009

I got a loan with United Auto Credit a couple of years ago. Since then this company has made my life HELL! They have harassed and embarrassed me on numerous occasions! They have demeaned me and my character. They have lied to me about an extension! They call before payment is due! They call everyone I have ever known and demand that they contact me and then tell them I don't pay my bills! They have demanded that my neighbors, that don't even know me, come knock on my door! They tell them that I am not paying my payments and that they need to come knock on my door! They have sent people to take photos of my car! I called to tell them I was going to be about three days late and they told me to just bring my car back right now and they don't want to do business with me! They have cursed at me! Yelled at me! Threatened me! Been Rude! Unrelenting! Passionateness! Just straight FREAKS!

I heard they are not doing loans any more!!! YAY But that they are still doing collections on the already open loans. Is this true? These people deserve to be burned. Can some one tell me if there is any way to get out of paying them without a repo??? These people have been well compensated for the harassment that they have put me through!!! Please let me know? Mandy [email protected]

Cherie May 24, 2009

I had the same problems with them when I had my loan. It doesn't get any better after you pay them off. You won't get your title (or lien release - depending on which state you financed the vehicle in). I suggest checking your credit report. I'm sure any day late or week late payments are reported as more than 30 days past due. Also, check for repo's on your credit. They reported my vehicle as repo'd ever single month for almost a year, then I paid it off and it still showed repo and a balance due. They refuse to fix the problem to this day and its been almost 3 years. My credit and basically my life has been destroyed because of United Auto Credit! Sue the ### I say, it seems it will be the only way I can get any of my problems with them resolved.

• Ni
        nicoya Apr 10, 2009

I complety agree with everything you stated. I had a similar problem with this company. They went as far as to tell my co-workers that they were bringing a tow truck to my job and will it fit in the parking structures. They called every one of my references, making comments to them such as I needed to be a woman and pay my bills on time. This was after financing a car that was almost paid off, because of being a couple of days late. Even after speaking with an employee of the company they denied everything. This company United Auto Credit is located in So California, if this is the same company please contact me [email protected]

united credit auto — car payment

united credit is refusing a late payment on my vechile i am almost done paying for my loan and i've been...

United Auto CreditHORRIBLE COMPANY

This company is THE most terribl company I have ever had to deal with. Everyone that works there is rude an uncampassionate. I am now mailing my final payment on my vehicle and I could never be more happy. My husband and I were going through rough tmes(bankruptcy) when we needed a vehicle and UACC was the only one who would finance us at the time, we had never heard of this company before and never in our wildess dreams would have imagined this company to be so herrific. Before our First payment was ever due they called us TWO weeks before to be sure we were going to pay ontime. And from then on we recieved calls bright and early the day of the payment to be sure we were going to pay our monthly payment...even to this very last payment...HELLO, we have had our car loan through them for three years and for three years we paid on the due date, you would think they would get it by now. Besides the consant harrassement, they are liars!!! They all cover for each other and continuously lie. One person on the phone and I had a disagreement and she started to yell at me, now I am not a saint, however I do not raise my voice to people. I yelled back because I was stunned at the treatment I was getting from this lady, the arguement continued and she proceeded to use foul language and I simply told her I would not continue taking to her if she was going to talk to me like this. She HUNG up on me, WHAT? So I called back and asked to talk to a manager, they told me they have no manangeers, WHAT?????? Doesnt every company have a manager. Anyway I could go on and on and on and on and on about the bad experiences I have had with this company, but this would become a book...SO for everyone wanting to use UACC---------PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY, THEY ARE A TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE COMPANY TO USE .

United Auto Credit — Fraud and cheating

I have been with united auto credit for well over three years... Never been late till now, only because my...

United Auto Credit — Possible Illeagal Repo

United Auto Credit Dearborn is the worst auto financier that I have ever had the displeasure in dealing...

United Auto Credit Corp.harassment

I too have been harassed and treated like a nobody from these jerks. I have had my car loan with this company for 4 1/2 years now. Back when I first got the loan, a lender for my boyfriend had put a freeze on our joint checking account. The day I found this out, I had already mailed a check for my car payment. I had immediately called them up and told them the situation. I had asked for them to contact me when the pyyment had arrived so that I can replace the check with a money order so it didnt bounce. Needless to say, they never did and not only did I have a bounced check with them, I also had to pay the returned check fee.

When I had called to complain about this, the gentleman I spoke to said he didnt recall such a conversation with me. From that point on they would not accept check payments from me.

And just recently, my car broke down, the engine blew. I called to let them know and see if there was anything that could be done other than get a new car. I was told "no" by three different people. I also informed them I will not be paying the months payment because I cant drive the car. I spoke to someone else who had informed me that they could loan the money for the repairs but tack on the money to my existing loan at the same % rate. Told them no thank you, they werent getting anymore than necessary from me.

During the month I refused to pay the payment. They called everone I had listed as a reference on my application when I was just one day late. After talking to 3 people in the office I told them I would send them a money order. They had asked me "Why dont you come in and pay in person, it is already late." At which time I blew up calling him an idiot because after 4 conversations with the same person he totally forgot that my car was inoperable. I have had to take a 45 minute bus ride very day to get to work to make the money to give to them.

• Te
            TEEGIRL Dec 16, 2009

United Auto Credit Corp is the most unprofessional company that I have ever dealt with, I assure you that I will never work with them again once my loan is paid off. We have had a loan with them since 2008, and everything was working out very well with the local office. We only had 1 time that we were late due to medical problems. But the local office worked with us to let that months payment go to the end of our loan. Then, our local office had to close, and that is when all of the problems began. Since it closed last year, every other month... we are given a NEW BILLING ADDRESS to send our payments. At 3rd address we had to send it to, they lost our payment with in their office and found it a MONTH after we sent the payment. IN THE MEANTIME... I had been harrased at home and at work about our account.
            We had to short a payment by $20 due to other expenses we've had to endure. We haD been harrassed everyday to get the money to them. They had also told us that with our next payment... we needED to MONEY GRAM them the money. SO... PAY EXTRA TO GET OUR PAYMENT TO ANOTHER LOCATION THAT MAY LOSE IT!!! NO WAY.
            Now we are on a 5th address to send it to, and the calls still come even before a payment is due. NO MORE MISSES NICE GIRL!!! CANT WAIT TIL THIS IS PAID OFF

• Kr
            krazyennc13 Oct 16, 2009

I hate United Auto Credit. I was 2 days late on a payment and they called me 3-4 times a day even at work to tell me that they were going to repo my car. I was in the damn hospital the prior week with meningitis. Do you think they gave a damn? No. I will never get another car loan from these ###s.!!!

• Fl
            flavorfulfee Feb 25, 2009

I was paying off my loan, last payment and I was soooo happy; then they took payments out of two of my accounts which left and overpayment on my loan account. Now I have to wait 21 until I receive a refund. It doesn't take 21 day for them to take my payment so why does it take 21 days for them to pay me.

• Ro
            robert Feb 14, 2009

united auto credit has some of the stupidest son of a ### ever to work for a company mainly those clowns in greensboro nc namely RHONDA, TJ, DORIAN, MISTY the day will come when those mf's probably will go out of business

• Jr
            J.R.EDWARDS Feb 12, 2009

I HAVE CONTACTED MY ATTY. AND I AM LOOKING INTO THE POSSIBILITIES OF A HARRASSMENT CASE. THESE DIRT BAGS NEED TO LEARN

• Jr
            J.R.EDWARDS Feb 12, 2009

THIS COMPANY IS LOADED WITH ### WHO HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN CALL AND HARRASS PEOPLE. I TOO HAVE A LOAN AND THEY ARE SO QUICK TO CALL IT SHOULD BE CRIMINAL.

United Auto CreditHarrasment

This company has on a daily basis called and have made threats to me. They are leaving voicemails and advising me not to step out of my house they will be waiting. I have contacted this company and have asked to speak to a supervisor and have been advised to "Go to hell" and hung up on. I have recorded all of the conversations on my cell and kept every message. I have tried to contact there main office with no response. Companies like this shoudl not be allowed to have any contact with consumers. With the economy like it is, we are all barely putting food on our tables and shoudl not have to be harrased like this.

• Tr
              TREW Oct 24, 2009

UAC ALL OF A SUDDEN JUST CLOSED SHOP AND SENT A PERSONAL TYPED LETTER 3 WEEKS AFTER THE FACT OF THIS CHANGED. I HAD TO FIND OUT BY GOING TO MAKE A PAYMENT AND JUST HAPPENED TO LOOK UP AND READ A SIGN ON THE DOOR. THANK GOD MY HUSBAND DIDN'T DROP IT OFF BECAUSE HE WOULD HAVE JUST PUT IT IN THE DROP BOX AND LEFT. AND WE KNOW THE REST...SORRY WE NEVER RECEIVED YOUR PAYMENT. FURTHER MORE WHEN I FINALLY GOT WORD OF THE RELOCATION, I WOULD SEND MY PAYMENTS TO THE ADDRESS ON THE RETURN ADDRESS WHICH IS SOMEWHERE OTHER THAN BIRMINGHAM. YES SOMEONE NAME "STELLA" BEGAN CALLING MY EMPLOYMENT, FAMILY AND FRIENDS DAYS BEFORE I WAS AWARE OF THIS CHANGE. I FINALLY GOT HOLD OF HER AT MY JOB, BEING A NURSE, I TOLD HER I HAVE PATIENT'S AND DON'T HAVE TIME TO DISCUSS ANYTHING WITH HER AND HUNG UP. I ASKED IF SHE KNEW THERE WAS A LAW THAT PROHIBITS BILL COLLECTORS TO CALL SOMEONE ON THEIR JOB AND HARASS THEM 20 TIMES A WEEK AND THAT SHE HAD TO MUCH TIME ON HER HANDS, SHE DOES NOT NEED TO CALL ME BEFORE MY PAYMENT IS DUE AND SORRY YOUR PAYMENT IS BEING MAILED D/T YOUR RELOCATION. I AGREE THIS IS TOTAL BULL...!!!

United Auto Credit Corp. — Unlawfull Repo

In February of 2009 would've been my final payment to this ###in company and in the last couple of...

United Auto Credit Corporationharrassment

These people are the worst.

I was 1 day late and they were calling people who live on my street whom i have never met much less used as a reference.

My advice steer clear of these creeps if you can.

• Su
                sundowner Jan 26, 2012

After reading these reviews 10 months ago, I was hesitant to go with United Auto Credit, but did because of being able to get financing with bad credit. I must say though that I have had a totally different experience with them. I have never been late on a payment, and most months I call them on the day payment is due to do a check by phone, UACC has never called me or any of my references. I also monitor my credit reports, they post to all 3 bureaus every month. I am very happy with them, besides the high interest, but understand with having bad credit

• Wt
                WTF Customer Oct 16, 2009

LaKendra...you need to contact a lawyer or even better sic this guy on them...http://www.budhibbs.com/

Bud Hibbs is here to help the consumers fight against unlawful collection practices. I went through his website to find an attorney to take a case for me involving a collection agency in Atlanta (Fredrick J Hanna & Assoc./LVNV ). I WON...and everything was dropped BECAUSE they had threatened to garnish my wages AND they called my mother-in-law who lives in the same town and discussed my financial issues with her...another direct violation.

If everyone on here would STOP complaining in here and really step up and so something I think we could fight their illegal tactics!!!

• La
                LaKendra Green Jan 22, 2009

I too am a victim of united auto credit. One of the collectors/representative that work for united auto credit called by job and left 6 different voice mail messages regarding detailed information about my account.

I was a little over a month late on my payment. the representative was very rude and abrasive. On the voice he stated such information as how much i was past due, how long i've been past due and that my wages are going to be garnished and vehicle even repossessed. This is a direct violation of the debt collection act for the state of MI. They are the worst company. They are not willing to make payment arrangements with you and they will harass everyone they know regarding your payment they even contacted my boss and left detailed information about my account. Not to metion the same voice mail messages that were left on my work phone were also left on my parents house phone.

• Pe
                pepsi0430 Dec 13, 2008

These people are the worst. I admit I have been late with my payment and always payed the late fee plus some . come to find out the extra money I've sent has been put into another account instead of going towards my car payments. money just sitting there not being used. They call 8 times a day even when you talk to someone you make payment arangement they want you to call everyday untill you make the payment who has time for that. and the why they talk to you like your nothing . I'm a single mom trying to make ends met.

• Al
                Albo Senitas Gonzales Nov 17, 2008

Some guy came to my job, I wasnt there but my co-workers say some guy in a white shirt and tie showed up, they said he was very uneducated by the he way he spoke, he just kept saying he was from United Auto Credit, finally security came and grabbed him and he was yelling that he was going to call the Sheriff? What an idiot, we often watch the video of the whole episode and get a pretty good chuckle out of it. A week later some kid left a message on my cell, saying he was the branch manager, he sounded like he was 16, anyway he said that they had missapllied my payment to another account, they have corrected the error, just left it on my message machine.

No apology for sending that idiot to my workplace when my payment was really on time, what a bunch of ###s, absolutely the worst example of professionalism, idiots... but the video of security thowing that idiot out of the building and the look on his face, priceless

United Auto Credit — HARASsMENT!!!!

I got a car loan from United Auto Credit back in December 07 ever since I have been HARASSED BY United Auto...

United Auto Credit Corp — Unscruptuously Lending Practices

Something is seriously wrong with this company and I am not sure how they operate anywhere. Upon reviewing...

United Auto Credit CorporationThe worst

I purchased my car in August of 2007. At the most, I've only been 1 day or 2 late, and not because I didn't have the money, but because my day may have been hectic and it slipped my mind or something. I lost my job in December 07, and still made my payments on time, even doubling up and paying 2 months at a time (which I did twice).

In June of 2008, I was 5 days late on a payment. My mother offered to make the payment for me, and I was going to wire it to them as I most often did (if I didn't just get in the car and physically take the money myself), but there was already a late fee, so I opted to pay it by check over the phone.

A collector had called me earlier in the week, and I told him that I would make the payment Friday (when it would be available in my account). Friday came, and the money was still not available, so I resolved that it would have to be Monday instead. Monday morning, the collector called and said "Ms., if you want to keep this car then you need to make a payment today!" I called my mother and she told me to get her check book and pay it over the phone. I called and a woman answered the phone; I mentioned to her how rude the gentleman was that left me a message and she gave no response. She said "Okay..." I was stunned and told her that I just needed to make a payment. She transferred me to the gentleman and I told him that I wanted to make a payment; he asked me for my account number (which I don't usually keep on hand); so he looked my account up through my SSN. He put me on hold to look up my account. When he came back to the phone he said "Okay Ms.; your payment is 274.57, and I said yes, and he then said "And you're paying by check by phone." It wasn't a question, it was a statement. I confirmed. He never asked whose check it was or anything other security measure a business usually takes when accepting payment by phone. He told me that he posted a payment of $274.57 to my account and asked me if I wanted a confirmation number; I told him yes, and he gave it to me. While we were on the phone I was writing the amount I paid on the check, and I wrote the confirmation number on the memo portion as well. He never asked me for so much as a check number (which struck me as odd).

The next day my mother's account was overdrawn and she looked at her account online to find out where it came from (as she's VERY meticulous about her money). She called me and told me that UACC had taken $389.00 from her account. She instructed me to call them and inform them of the mistake and to let them know that she had a $30.00 fee that needed to be paid as well. I called UACC and a woman answered the phone; I told her what happened and she transferred me to the gentleman who made the mistake. I explained to the gentleman that he posted more than $374.57 instead of $274.57. The gentleman told me that I told him to post that amount. So this of course put me on the defensive (as this was the same man who left the nasty message on my phone the day before). I told him that paying $100 more made no sense, and he said people paid over the amount all the time. He said that he saw that I did it too and so he didn't question it. I told him to look at my history; yes, I've come in and paid $550, but that was because I was paying April and May, which means that I paid $275 for each month. I've never just paid a random *** extra oddball amount. I asked to speak to a manager and he said "And what's that gonna do? You're not gonna get the money back." I couldn't believe he'd come out of the side of his face like that and I lost it. I screamed at him and ask him who in the f*&k he thought he was talking to. It takes a whoooole lot to get me that mad and I couldn't believe that it was a company that I'd never had a problem with that was pressing my buttons this way. I calmed down and told him I was done talking to him; I wanted a manager. He transferred me to a manager who was in another call, and I had to wait 15 minutes to speak with her. She listened and then put me on hold and then finally transferred me to another manager who told me that the original gentleman said that I authorized that amount. I told him as well, to look at my history and he said that it was a matter of he/said she/said. I asked for yet another manager and before he transferred me he said "What? You just need SOMEBODY to agree with you?!" He transferred me and another manager answered (he had me on speakerphone which sent my heels spiiiining! I could just picture him leaning back in his leather chair; hands behind head, and feet propped up-I was livid!) There was no hello, no what's the problem...there was never any tone of diplomacy in the voices of anyone and that's what customer service is all about. As I've been in customer service since I was 15, I'm a stickler about it. He immediately said to me that I called the first gentleman a liar, twice. I never called him anything, I told him that he made a mistake, and he did...period. I explained again that I wouldn't have paid $100 over; look at my history. He hung up in my face. I called the BBB. Period.

• Ca
                  carmen bonds Jul 13, 2009

I have been dealing with UACC, for 4 years. I recently made a phone call to pay my balance in full, not only did I have to jump thru hoops to get a balance(which i had already calculated, i just wanted to confirm the amount) the amount they gave me was a $900 difference! I asked to speak to a manager, who was rude and uneducated(no suprise there).Her explanation for the $900 difference was a 1 time late fee of $5, and a 1 time fee of $60 to have someone knock on my door? Do the math that does not add up to $900. So for the last 48 months I was only late (by 2 days) once, and why they had a door knock fee of $60 SHE STILL COULD NOT EXPLAIN. I would rather have CANCER than to deal with UACC! PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM UACC AND THE PEOPLE THAT REPRESENT UACC.

• Jg
                  JG Oct 07, 2008

I am sorry to hear about your bad experience with this company. As a current employee of UACC, the best thing that could have been was for the collector to apologize and work on getting your money back plus reimburse any overdraft fees. I have been guilty of doing this twice and both times I was able to get the issue resolved by reimbursing the over amount plus NSF fee's that the customer incurred. I have heard stories of some offices being way to aggressive with customers. This is not the way to do business. I am fortunate enough to work for a branch that performs very well because our customers, for the most part, call us back. Why you ask? Because we treat all our customers with the respect that is deserved. We are a sub-prime lender. We lend to those that can not get financed by a prime lender like Wachovia, Capital One Auto, Wells Fargo Auto, etc... It is expected that customers are going to be late. Some of these reps just take it way to personal.

But just keep a couple things in mind:
                  1) These are no grace period loans, that means they are due on or before the due date. It is best that you call on your due date if you know you can not pay on time for any reason. Otherwise, the calls will start at one day past due.

2) Be prepared to give proof as to why you are late. The most common reason I get, especially in this economy, is "my check is short because they cut back some hours". So I ask for a paystub and make arrangements. I also get, "I had to pay $XXX for repairs" and they fax me a paid receipt. 99% of the customers I talk to, do not mind giving proof.

3) Have a solid plan in place as to when you can pay and where the money is coming from. I get tons of poeple that are due Tuesday or Wednesday and said they can pay Friday because that is their pay date. I am always fine with that.

4) Once an arrangement is made, be prepared to call in every morning to call in and confirm your arrangement. About 90% of my customers are ok with this.

This is the best advise I can give to any UACC customer.

I wish you the best :)
                  JG

United Auto Credit — Scam and cheating

United auto credit corporation continues to call my job on the day my payment is due which happens to be a...

United Auto Credit Corporation — Refused to submit good credit report even when perfect

UAC are total jerks. I paid my car off in 2005, on time, never late. Yet, because I had a bankruptcy that...

United Auto Credit CorporationGestapo tactics

This company doesn't even let you be 24 hours late they come to my work they hound me they call my boss! I wish I had never gotten involved with them they are not normal there is no grace period. This is still America, right? They never send me my receipts. And they have a guy that is a collector that is so rude. If they want to play with the big boys then this company needs to act like it! If they had a little compassion they might do better in the long run, stay away from them!

Angry car owner Oct 21, 2009

UNITED AUTO CREDIT IS THE WORSE COMPANY I EVER DEAL WITH IN MY LIFE, THEY WILL CALL EVERYBODY THEY KNOW TO HAVE YOU PAY, THEY EVEN CONTACT MY EX-HUSBAND I HAVEN'T TALK TO IN 7 YEARS BECAUSE HE IS STILL SHOWING ON MY CREDIT REPORT AS MY HUSBAND. THEY CALL AT WORK AND WITH HARRASMENT TACTIC EVERYDAY.
                    I WILL BE FILING A COMPLAINT WITH THE BUSSINES BUREAU, THEY HAVE TO STOP AT ONE POINT.
                    AFTER A BIG LAWSUIT THEY LEARN TO RESPECT PEOPLE, WHY INVOLVING MY FRIENDS?? AND BOTHER THEM TOO.
                    THE WORST NIGHTMARE EVER.

• Di
                    disgusted in detroit Jun 14, 2009

Before your credit was ruined through no ones fault but your own, I'll bet you didn't answer those phone calls either.Bet you have a $500 cell phone and a flat panel TV too.If you have never heard of the finance co. before it's because you don't pay your bills

• Ju
                    Justin Nov 03, 2008

I completely agree with all negative comments that have been posted especially with the gustapo comment. There is a law that has been violated on many occasions with UACC called the Fair Credit and Debt Act. There is an ammendment also. This explicitly states that no person can come to one's work for collection. I have been been reported with good credit and paying on time with my loan for the past 32 months. However, I have had "a branch manager" visit my place of employment and home the day after my payment was due. Not only that, but UACC failed on two occasions to simply check their night drop, and in turn haggled me for the entire day. I have sent ceritfied letters stating that they are not allowed to contact me at work or school and yet they continue. This is in direct violation of Texas state law mind you. Also, the so called "branch manager assured me that if I gave him a different contact or reference that his company would leave me alone at work and school. Did they? No way, in fact they continued and just lumped the new contact in with the harassment. They have left personal information of mine in public places that have been found by neighbors that stated, "this was in the street!" I have always wondered why (like any reputable company) they do not use the mail. I guess that would be asking too much seeing how it is federally regulated. I have had the worst experience with UACC and have even formed a protest group to pick in public forum in front of their office. What happened to INTEGRITY? I guess this company does not have an etics code or even company values because anything goes with UACC. Good luck to all.

• Ta
                    Tatiana Oct 30, 2008

UACC it is a GESTAPO, if you don't pay on rigth time, you have to pray, They will call everyone, to find you, they don't care wich way you going to find a money, you have to pay on the due date. They drove my friends crazy, at my work to. That is no talk, even if you explain your financier situacion, like me single mom of 6 months old baby, lost a job, no money for nothing, they care? NO, do I have to rob????, well because of them, I will return my car to the dealer. I just have to say thanks UACC for all your patience on this days of very happy financier situacion all over the country.

• Pa
                    Patricia Laconte Sep 23, 2008

I deal with the harrassment from UACC...I made the mistake of allowing them as my finance company...Turns out they finance second chance credit and people with not so good credit..My credit is good! Even had One of their "managers" look at my file and tell me and i quote " You are not one of the typical losers we finance" " Your credit is good, normally we dont finance this big of a loan nor a person with credit such as yours..Usually we are for lower end credit" But that does not stop them from the harrassment...Since day one they have called me the day my payment is due...Now keep in mind i have paid off completely three cars in my time, from ford motor credit twice, and then a bank loan...Never have i dealt with such Unprofessional people. I have recently looked into filing a law suit and i am in the process of signing the papers with a lawyer to sue them over the harrassment of me, my mother and several other "References" that i was "required" to list for my loan ( i did find that odd when i bought my car, due to the fact i had never done that before...though this time i bought from a small dealer, because he had the car i was looking for.) The reason for the suit is as follows: Harrassment, disclosure of personal information up to and including financial information to other people about me. Harrassment of my personal references and family, harrassment to people not involved or listed as a contact, but because of caller id used their number to track me down and harrass them. If any of this has happened to you i HIGHLY ADVISE you to check out your state laws...(obviously this company failed to do so in the state of florida ) BY LAW in the state of florida...there IS a ten day grace period required UNLESS you sign a document waiving the right to a ten day grace...Your contract is the first place to look...Mine states NO mention of a NO GRACE PERIOD. It also states a Late fee which in my favor proves that they allow a grace in the eyes of the letter of the law. I am hoping when done with this i Will have at least made some changes in a company blind to laws and proper etiquette when dealing with the public. And for the person who posted the comment before mine...obviously you are an employee of UACC because that is the typical comment. By the way...UACC im sure is taking a chance on you by hiring you as an employee...i would like to see the background checks on the people they send to our houses at 10 pm at night...to harass us at the door..like they did me...when i was single and living alone...i would like to see the background checks on ALL employees that have access to my personal information.

• It
                    itsme Jul 22, 2008

Funny! See you agreed to the no grace period policy when UACC loaned you the money you requested to purchase your vehicle. Chances are you don't have a very stable credit history right? So yes UACC took a chance by loaning you the money in the 1st place. Secondly UACC will come to your home or your work when you are late but thats only at the very last straw. Perhaps you should try paying your bill on time or calling UACC back when they try to call you if you don't like the visits.

United Auto Credit Corp. — Scam and harassment

I purchased a mini van while trying to reestablish my credit. We were so excited to get approved for the...

United Auto Credit — Harassment

When I purchased my car, I was financed through United Auto Credit Corp. This was December 11, 2007. I have...

United Auto Credit CorporationTerrible experience

I had the worst phone call from some jerk! His name was Jason... He is a branch manager at one of the Chicago lands branches. He called our store disrespecting one of the employees for screening his call.

First of all, all companies screen calls, and for him to decline a deal (a loan), because he was upset is very bad as far as work ethic!!! Jason doesn't own the bank, he works for the bank, for him to take anything personal is outrageous!!! Jason lost the company money and future business for UACC. If i were UACC, I would have him fired!!! People like that are who give companies a bad name!!! I am in finance and in sales, the people at this branch would not give me any #s so that i could complain!

I will never send any business to UACC ever again!!!

• He
                      hello1984 Mar 19, 2013

Jason is very rude and if he keeps that up he will drive away business ..oh and ive only been 2 days pastdue because i was out of town .. Im a collector as well and i know people lie so as collectors we have to be prepared for anything however before you jump down someone's throat look at the pay history 1st ..uac has lost my business forever and i wouldnt advise anyone to get a loan with them no matter what the situation..

Sam Feb 22, 2009

I am intrigued by so many of these postings about UACC and find so many of these stories disheartening. However one that particularly draws my attention is the one from "Mr. K.o". You identify a specific individual. I wonder whether or not this could be considerd slander? Additionally, the tone of your statement is undoubtedly threatening. Be careful.

• Mr
                      Mr K.O Nov 04, 2008

Uacc has this ### sucker named jim cobb working for their new york branch...I can't wait till we meet! It's gonna be magic!

Sam Jun 09, 2008

I disagree with the complaint toward Jason. If it is the same Jason that I have dealt with for the last couple of years, there has to be more to the story than is mentioned in this complaint. He has always been very helpful to me and my business. UACC has helped me to grow my business and flourish as a used car dealership. I have always enjoyed my business relationship with him and would highly recommend UACC as a financial institution to purchase my contracts.