Combined Insurance Logo

Combined Insurance

Having problems with Combined Insurance?

Combined Insurance reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 13, 2008. The latest review Accident policy was posted on Mar 9, 2020. The latest complaint no pay out was resolved on Oct 10, 2014. Combined Insurance has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 29 reviews. Combined Insurance has resolved 16 complaints.

Combined Insurance Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 225 4500 (Pennsylvania)
+1 800 490 1322 (Customer Service)
+1 800 544 9382 (Chicago, Illinois)
+1 800 428 5466 (Chicago, Illinois)
+1 732 945 2300 (New Jersey)
+1 800 951 6206 (New York)
+1 905 305 1922 (Ontario, Canada)
+1 888 234 4466 (Ontario, Canada)
+787 782 4610 (Puerto Rico)
8750 Bryn Mawr Avenue
8750 Bryn Mawr Avenue, Chicago, Illinois 60631 USA

111 E. Wacker Drive, Suite 700, Chicago, Illinois 60601 USA

New Jersey
Combined Select Programs, 595 Shrewsbury Avenue, Suite 205, Shrewsbury, New Jersey 07702 USA

New York

Millennium Park Plaza, № 15 Calle 2 Oficina 430, Guaynabo, Puerto Rico 00968

Combined Insurance Complaints & Reviews

Mar 09, 2020

Combined Insurance — Accident policy

Combined used to be a god company but since the lastest changes they have lost all credibility with me. Thi...

Sep 11, 2019

Combined Insurance Company — phony job ads

DO NOT INTERVIEW WITH THIS COMPANY!!! I applied for a Marketing Manager (a supervising manager position...

Combined Insurance — policy number p8087327

I received an email saying I was not eligibility for a check after paying into it for 15yrs. My husband...

Combined Insurance — Income protection / pay while your hurt or sick and can't work...Scam

They claim to pay if your sick or hurt and cant work. What a joke!!! They don't pay crap so don't...

Combined Insurance — Refund

I cancelled before my 30 days were up and want my money back i was not informed i had to ask for my refund in...

Combined Insurance — no pay out

Have has Combined Insurance for years. Never had an issue until my Husband was killed in a car accident. I...

Combined Cancer Insurance — Non-payment of benefits

Combined insurance was ready and willing to take our premiums for many, many years. The salesman encouraged...

Combined Insurance Accident policy — Cancellation policy

I sold a group policy in good faith to a company. It was a list bill payroll deduction. The customer has been...

Combined Insurance — Unethical and unprofessional

I left a good paying career making over $100K to come to this joke of a place. Never in my life did I...

Combined InsuranceIncome protector policy

Filed a claim for my income protector policy due to complications in my
Pregnancy and because of a previous MRI, my policy is now null and void and I have no benefit to count on. My complications have NOTHING to do with any MRI (that was done in August 2012). They are just looking for any way to NOT pay policy holders but have no problem deducting their monthly premium from our bank accounts. The agents have NO idea what they are selling and are just trying to make a quick sale. My salesperson is a child. When confronted on his horrible business practices he told me I was "mean" to him. The entire company is absolutely ridiculous.

Combined Insurance — Good Company - Questionable Senior Management

I worked for Combined for close to 5 years in Australia in the early to mid 1990. I was single at the time...

Combined InsuranceScam artists

Was harassed by my manager and threatened by him in Mechanicsburg the local home office for questioning his sales methods. This company is the 10% that makes the other 90% of the insurance industry look bad. Funny how I passed him the other day and the top manager in the company is still driving a 10 year old car. Oh, I stood up to him and he of course backed down like a [censored]. They sell useless policies to less than intelligent people who are very gullible. Once I quit and told them to go f**k themselves they actually sent me a letter and called wanting me back! Stupid ###s in Chicago. Out of that company and thanking god for it. Do your self a favor if you need a job that bad...try McDonalds.

Combined Insurance8 months after accident not a dime but plenty of excuses

My father owns his own business and n oct had a brain anurisium. His business has been shut down he's still paying his bill they send, he has been a customer of theirs for years. He has not seen a dime and twice now they have said that he didn't mail them something or several other excuses. It has been 8 months and haven't seen a dime! He is getting the run around big time.

I called their customer service line and they were trying to say they didn't get some medical records I'd already dealt with again!. I then asked to talk to her supervisor and has hung up on!. I then called back and someone answered the line and said hold on a moment and then I was on hold for 20+ minutes:. So I hung up and called back and immediately asked for talk to agent?. They tried to put that off as well, . Finally I got to talk to her and she interuptef me several times and was very rude|. I had to basically beg for her direct phone number, . Do not use them!

Combined Insurance — Beware

I have been a Combined Insurance customer for many years with a wide variety of policies, as have other...

Combined InsuranceIncompetence

Run Forrest Run!

DO NOT use this company. They are a bunch of incompetient people.

They will double bill you and then when you catch them at it even though they can see it on their payment history they will make you prove to them they did it.

They will lose your personal information and then call your relatives and discuss the problems with them.

They obviously don't communicate with each other because we told them we don't want their insurance, even closed out one of the bank accounts they were pulling money from and they continue to harrass us by phone and mail and are now harrassing the bank that we closed the account with. Still trying to get their money from a bank we told them we closed. UNBELIEVABLE!

This company is a total JOKE. Spend your money elsewhere!!!

Combined Insurance — wasted 5 good working years

So where do I start, well if ur considering a career in insurance DO NOT WORK FOR COMBINED. U will be...

Combined InsuranceI have had this insurance for many years and i have NEVER had any problems with claims

This is a good company these complaints are probably because they did not give the correct or relevant information they required. my wife had a knee rupture from slipping and twisting her knee and it bled. we were out of town and had to go to the hospital to have it drained. had to return home and on the way had to stop at the emergency room to have them check it again to see if it was still bleeding (as it was friday night) and our doctor would ot be available. After many visits and orthopedic doctor evaluations she sent in the paperwork and hospital/doctor info. it took less than 2 weeks and she recieved 2100.00. now what is so wrong with this company?

Combined InsuranceRefuses to Pay

The company collects premiums from supplemental insurance programs such as a "Hero Plan" but makes the claims process so inconvenient it’s not worth completing the process. Every attempt to resolve a claim is meeting with some request of obscure documentation that is of course time consuming to obtain. The claims representatives are about as pleasant and helpful as a DMV employee at 5 pm on a Friday. Then when you finally cancel the policy Combined Insurance continues to bill you then make you go through the process of obtaining a refund. Unless you enjoy filing paperwork in quadruplicate I suggest avoiding the worthless organization all together.

Combined Insurance Of AmericaRip off

Me, my father and my grandmother have been customers for over 30+ years... he passed away and i tried to file a claim for his hospitalization insurance and they wanted to give the money (what little they were going to pay) to his ex wife, not to me or the hospital to help pay the bill... who ridiculous is that... i am now dropping my policies...what a shame we have wasted money for so lomg. i feel bad for the others who are being ripped off... after reading all these reviews I am blown away...seems like such a scam

• Pi
                  Pixelshim Aug 24, 2010

Insurance policies are legal contracts, and the Company is bound to pay only the beneficiary named in the policy. It appears that he failed to change his named beneficiary after his divorce.

I think the company did what they were required as dictacted by Insurance Law.

Combined Insurance - Lois Hallifax — SO RUDE and UNPROFESSIONAL

Upon Lois trying to get in contact with my boss to sell him insurance she called several times and each time...