United Auto Credit [UACC] Logo

United Auto Credit [UACC]

Having problems with United Auto Credit [UACC]?

United Auto Credit [UACC] reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 14, 2007. The latest review Illegal business practices was posted on May 6, 2020. The latest complaint saying i owe more monies was resolved on Nov 04, 2011. United Auto Credit [UACC] has an average consumer rating of 4 stars from 47 reviews. United Auto Credit [UACC] has resolved 29 complaints.

United Auto Credit [UACC] Customer Service Contacts

+1 888 895 6134 (Customer Service)
+1 866 504 2133 (Dealer Support)
+1 888 376 7149 (Title Questions)
+1 888 376 7148 (Accounts in Bankruptcy)
+1 800 694 1800 (Employment Inquiries)
PO Box 163049
Thu7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Fri7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sat8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with United Auto Credit [UACC] Customer Service. Initial United Auto Credit [UACC] complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for United Auto Credit [UACC] above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about United Auto Credit [UACC]. Discuss the issues you have had with United Auto Credit [UACC] and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

United Auto Credit [UACC] Complaints & Reviews

United Auto Credit Corporation [UACC]Illegal business practices

In October of 2016 I financed a vehicle with Tidalwave Finance. A year later United Auto Credit purchased Tidalwave and the hell begins... I make my payments to United Auto Credit then in 2019 I ran in to some issues that caused me to be late on a couple of payments but quickly got back on track. Then I started looking through my account with them and noticed my balance wasn't going down. I started off with a $10, 000 loan for 3 years and by mid 2019 I still had a balance owed of $7500! How is that possible paying on the car for 3 years with my payments being $342 per month. Do the math. So going back and forth with them got me nowhere. Then towards the end of 2019 I hit another issue and just said screw it my balance was not going down.

I called them and requested a voluntary surrender. They asked for my address and showed up in the middle of the night and repoed it. Why I was ready to hand over the keys. Bad company doing illegal stuff. Stay far away from United Auto Credit.

United Auto Credit Corporation [UACC] — Supervisor and customer service

I called in asking for help with a deferment or anything to help through the holidays. The first woman I...

United Auto Credit Corporation [UACC] — violation of fdpca

I have a vehicle finance with this company for 2 years and it has been total hell. The representatives have...

United Auto Credit Corporation [UACC] — Extremely Rude and Unprofessional

We have a vehicle finance thru this company currently and we have had it for over a year! ..the first 10...

United Auto Credit Corporation — Unprofessional / unethical lending

I had a 2 year loan with them on my 2004 Chevy Avalanche and 15 months into (with no late payments and...

Plymouth

United Auto Credit — saying i owe more monies

i totaled this vehicle in sept. 08, the ins. company paid the finance company what the vehicle was worth, the...

United Auto Credit — lack of communication

Years ago (2005)when I was 19 I got a loan through UAC for a little over 10k. Tags and taxes was suppose to...

United Auto Credit Corporation — put fails info on Credit REPORT

United Auto Credit Corporation Messed my Credit up for 9 month's. i was never late on payment's at...

United Auto Credit — Harassament

YES UAC CALLS AND CALLS THEY DON'T WORK WITH YOU LIKE OTHER PEOPLE THEY JUST WANT THEY MONEY I WANT A...

United Auto CreditCalls to non customers

I am married to someone who used to be married (20 yrs ago) to someone whose debt to United auto credit is now in collections. I don't know how they tracked me down since I have never met my husband's ex-wife who is the person they are looking for and we don't know where she is either. I am being contacted every 1-2 weeks for 6 months now after calling them back repeatedly to ask them to stop calling me because I don't know this woman and have never even met her. I have done some research and for those of you who wish to file a complaint here is some info you may find helpful:
    To report an alleged violation of your rights and file a complaint against a debt collector, start by contacting your state’s attorney general. If your state has its own laws (in addition to federal debt collection laws) governing collection procedures, your attorney general’s office will know.
    You can also contact the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) and file a complaint. The FTC does not resolve problems; it records complaints, and looks for patterns and trends about a particular business.
    To file a complaint with the FTC about a debt collector’s practices, write to:

Federal Trade Commission
    Consumer Response Center
    600 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
    Washington, DC 20580

You can also file a complaint online in English, or En Español, or, call the FTC’s toll-free helpline at 1-877-FTC-HELP [protected]); TTY: [protected].
    There is no federal license or registration required for collection agencies. However, in some states debt collectors must register or apply for a state license. Licensing requirements vary from state to state. Many states also require collection agencies to be bonded. In some states, such as California, there may have been prior requirements for licensing of collectors, resulting in state regulations being retained on the books of the state even after the regulatory agency has been disbanded. These regulations may provide additional details and support for legal arguments of what is considered proper. To learn more about the licensing and bonding requirements for collection agencies operating in your state, link to your state's collection law through Attachment A, www.privacyrights.org/fs/fs27plus.htm. If your state is not listed, contact your state's attorney general through the National Association of Attorneys General web site, www.naag.org.

You may also contact your state's consumer protection office through the federal government's Consumer Action web site, www.consumeraction.gov/state.shtml.

United Auto Credit — Errenous info on Experian Credit Report

I discovered last Fri (3-19-'10) that United Auto Credit has me, on the Experian Credit Report, a...

United Auto Credit Corporation — Harrassment And Rude

We have had a loan with this company for the past 2 years. They constintly harass us. If our loan falls due...

United Auto Credit Corporation — harassment

Very rude and unethical. a coupe of us want to do a lawsuit, we are in the same boat, how do we jump aboard!!!

United Auto Credit — Theives

My wife got a 2006 Saturn Vue through United Auto credit. She payed on time every single month for two year...

United Auto Credit Corporationliers

my vehichle i was buying threw the company i lost it in a house fire...i have tryed to contact them but the phone number and business has closed down... they have it on my credit report..i WANT IT OFF MY CREDIT REPORT..I HAVE TRIED TO CONTACT THEM TO SETTLE MY 2 THOUSAND WHAT I OWE ON THE VEHICHLE... NO RESPOND... HOW DO I TAKE THIS OFF MY CREDIT REPORT..

• So
          someonewhoknowssomething Nov 14, 2009

Your issue has nothing to do with the company. You applied and received credit through a financial company. It will remain on your credit generally for 7 years after there has been no activity if its paid in full. Otherwsie, there are cases, where it can remain on your credit for up to 14 years. Make sure you read all of your paperwork before signing anything.

United Auto Credit Corporation — unfair fee's

we were informed today that this company is closing there office in my area, We can mail in our payment to...

United Auto Credit Corp. (FYI:Parent Company-United PanAm Financial Corp) — Unethical practice/link to parent company of United Auto

To all United Auto Credit Corp. LoanVictims: Im SURE you all will find this link to be helpful! UNITED PAN AM...

United Auto Credit Corporationrude, very unprofessional, and don't return phone calls

I called to pay on my bill. This guy was a representative for United Auto Credit Corporation and he was very rude to me and ask if I could afford this car. I have been paying on this vehicle for the past 5 years. Toward the end of my contract. I got injured and had to leave my job. I have only 3-4 payments left on this vehicle and Im waiting my edd. They have no ideal that I m doing my best to pay off this car. I called and talk to another representative, and she did not give her name. She promised to call me back and never did. They are the most rediculous loan company I have ever had to deal with. If I could I would drag their name into the mud.

• Dr
            Drew Brown Dec 27, 2012

I am in complete agreement. I had a 2 year loan with them on my 2004 Chevy Avalanche and 15 months into (with no late payments and consistently paying a bit extra) I lost my job and fell behind...I tried to make a payment arrnagement to coincide with my unemployment payments and was treated as though I was the worse ### of the earth. I asked if I could make my regular monthly payment on the due date and then make an online payment each week when I received my check to catch up the 2 months I fell behind. I was informed that they NEVER accept a partial payment under any circumstances and I needed to pay the full amount at once or they would take the vehicle. I should also mention that the reason I fell behind in the first place was because I had to put in a new altenator and brake pads...I told the James (the rep I was speaking with) that I would need to get in touch with my parents to see if they could help out but would need a few days as they were away and also live 1000 miles away from me. He said that would be fine and he would call me back the next day to see where I was at-he never did and I called and left a message for him that I would be able to pay the back amount but needed about a week for the check to clear and asked that I be called back to confirm, which was not done. 2 days later they came and took the truck. I have learned my lesson to ALWAYS do some research on a company prior to signing the papers as this ended up costing me my new job as well because I ended up with no way to get to work 60 miles away. From what some of my peers have told me, they received better service from buy-here pay here lots than wth this company.
            All I have to say is "buyer beware" this company is as bad, perhaps even worse, than the predatory mortgage lenders of several years ago,

• Ke
            KELLEY LIND Dec 22, 2011

WELL I HAVE YOU ALL BEAT...THEY TOOK MY CAR FROM A POLICE INPOUND ON DEC 12, 2011 THE CAR IS NO TO BE RELEASED UNTIL JAN [email protected]:00AM PER MY TICKET THE WOULD NOT GIV THE CAR TO MY HUSBAND WHICH HE PAYS THE BILLS EVERY MONTH. THEY DONT CARE... ALL PAYMENT ARE CURRENT... BUT UNTIL I GO TO COURT ON THAT DAY THEY
            WILL NOT GIVE ME MY CAR AND I WAS TOLD TODAY... THAT THEY ARE SELLING THE CAR IN IN 4 DAYS...I AM A MOTHER OF 5 AND WORKED VERY HARD TO BUY THIS CAR I HAVE HAD IT FOR 15MONTHS PUT 4, 000.00 DOWN AND NOW I AM OUT A TOTAL OF 10, 000.00 DOLLARS AND HAVE NO CAR... AND NO WAY TO WORK... THEY DID THIS ON PURPOSE... I WAS NOT TOLD BY THE COPS OR THE AUTO LOAN COMPANY TIL TODAY YA LIKE WHAT CAN I DO OVER THE CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY... TO GET IT BACK... I WANT TO FIGHT THE TICKET BUT THEY ARE FORCING ME TO PAY IT OR LOOSE THE CAR FOR GOOD MERRY CHRISTMAS

United Auto Credit Corporation — Rude, Harrassing, interogating, ripoff company

I have been harassed with phone calls up to 23 times a day after missing a car payment. The latest complaint...

United Auto Credit Corporation — VERY RUDE ,HARRASSING

THESE PEOPLE ARE VERY RUDE, THEY HARRASSE YOU ALLDAY LONG BY CALLING YOUR PHONE 4 TO 6 TIMES ADAY. THEY CALL...