Having problems with UKSoccerShop?

UKSoccerShop Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Sat8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Sun8:30 AM - 4:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with UKSoccerShop Customer Service. Initial UKSoccerShop complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for UKSoccerShop above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about UKSoccerShop. Discuss the issues you have had with UKSoccerShop and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

UKSoccerShopno shirt & no refund

Ordered football shirt for my little boy. Rec'd wrong size shirt which had been printed - returned shirt to be replaced. Over one year and about 50 emails later ('company owner' got more and more abusive in tone), I have no shirt and no refund. Considered taking legal action but the cost would not make it worth while. This is what he relies on when not fulfilling order or issuing refunds. It is basic theft.

uksoccershop.comthe order was not received and they don't want to issue a refund

I made an online purchase from UKsoccershop.com on 6/5/2013 for a Tottenham kit. I am in Los Angeles, California and I expected the shipment to arrive in a relatively short time, not my first time buying from the UK. Two, three, four weeks went by without receiving my order. Their site specifically would state not to contact them within 45 days requesting a status. On the 45th day, I received an email from a “Biju Peter”, using [protected]@uksoccershop.com as their email address. He said that he was checking on the status of my order and asked me to check back with him a few days later. This went on for another 20 days, with no resolution.

On 8/23/13, I finally received a response from this Biju Peter person in response to my numerous requests for a refund. His response and I quote verbatim, “It would be great if you could please send a money request ($101.27) through your paypal account to ([protected]@aol.com) as this lets us refund straight away. Simply login to www.paypal.com, click on “request money” and fill in the details, using your order number as the “subject”. Thanks for your patience and understanding.”
    I immediately made the request for a refund through Paypal and 17 days later – No Refund! I contacted Paypal and since it’s been more than 45 days since I placed the order, they are unable to help, but will note their account. I can see why UKsoccershop.com doesn’t want the customers to contact them for a status within 45 days…they are sneaky.

I finally received an email from a person by the name of “Simon” today (9/10/13). He tried to blackmail me by offering me a full refund + an additional $15 for my inconvenience IF I removed all the negative reviews I’ve posted about them. I told them that I would amend my postings ONLY after they refunded me the full amount. He was not happy with my answer and proceeded to call me a liar and threatened to make this a lengthy process for me. I cannot reiterate this enough……STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE. There are plenty of reputable and honest sellers out there – they are not one of them.

• Se
        sertan Oct 05, 2015

Same issue I have and they are still waiting without refund with a reason which tells that the issue is pending on paypal.

uksoccershop.comnot a reliable company in my experience

Not a reliable company in my experience. I made a "complicated" order of 2 shirts for my brother and myself. One was delivered, the other not. After several emails to "Biju Peter", I was told that the shirt would be on its way. After 2 months, I have not received any communication on my request for a refund. The website claims "All complaints will be responded to within 10 working days." - this has not materialised. I am tired of reading other people's responses to those who have had bad experiences with offers to show photos "of proof".
      If someone writes a bad review on a supplier/shop/website, then it is for the reason that the reviewer has had a bad experience with that entity. Someone else responding that they don't understand the bad review is not quite in tune with what a personal review is meant for. I am happy for the people who have received what they have paid for; it is great when this happens.
      However in my experience and various others, this website. uksoccershop.com and "Biju Peter" do not seem the genuine article. If they are, then the customer service is extremely poor.

UKSoccerShopitesm not sent

I ordered 2 football tops from them on the 16th December and now it is 16th April and I am still waiting!!! The website allows no direct contact and they don't reply to their emails. SCAM SCAM SCAM

• Dd
            Ddx Nov 16, 2012

Why my order be rejected?n how can i get my money back?anyone can give me some advice plz

• Gr
            greedo Sep 24, 2012

Total fraud. They sent the wrong item (which could be an honest mistake), but have since refused to pay back my money after return the item (as per their policy) and receiving email confirmation that they had received the return and were processing a refund. I have now been trying to get my money back for 3 months and they are not responding to any support tickets or emails.

It seems they are deliberately scamming consumers. There are plenty of honest vendors to buy from instead. Their website lies about 100% customer satisfaction. I wish I had listened to the warnings on sites like this before wasting my time and money on these scammers.

uksoccershop.comfraud alert

On sunday June 6 2010, I ordered 3 soccer shirts from uksoccershop, (werder bremen$44.17, ttotenham$34.99 and olympiakos$44.71) with their respective league badges on the arms, on the day june 15 I received my package with the susprise that it only contained one soccer shirt (werder bremen $44.17 with no league badges that I had paid for -$ 7.86 thad made the shirt valued only $36.31. I had send this company a ton of emails some of them with the response that my refund is going to be transfered but this has not happen in many weeks and now my emails are being ignored, I paid $123.65 for one shirt valued at 36.31 I think this is a fraudulent company and surfing the web I found that many costumers have had the same problem.

• Ob
              obzen Sep 05, 2012

UKSoccershop has complete and utter disregard towards customers. I ordered a Spain jersey with printing, and it turned out that that the printing was faulty and a number was visibly tilted. I returned the product and have been trying to contact and get an aswer from the company ever since. It has been 6 weeks now and counting. No responsibility whatsoever over products that cost nearly a 100€. AVOID AT ALL COST!!

UKSoccerShopI dont prefer this company to any one

I ordered a boca junior jersey in 20.11.08..Today is 02.01.09 I am still waiting my order..They said that, we were waiting cargo from argentina..Then after two weeks they said the order hasnt be delivered can u choose different product..I said I want my product or give my money back..they didn't answer my mail..i am still waiting. I dont prefer this company to any one..

UKSoccerShop — no goods received

Unfortunately it is to late as I already paid for goods which never arrived. PLEASE, STAY AWAY from those...

Glasgow

uksoccershop.comsent the wrong top out of a cheaper value without any explanation

Sent the wrong top out of a cheaper value without any explanation altho was told via email through costumer service that my top was available and in stock 2 days prior. had to spend an extra 5pound to return the item in order to get an exchange without further correspondence from them. i have checked royal mail and the track and trace system and my return was recieved the next day and signed for. they rre stil stating thatit has not been added to there returns and basically ignoring my emails! its terrible as they are an internet based site and frustrating you cant ring them. i am very let down and unhappy as this was a gift that i can no longer give which has put me out of pocket by 59.00 pounds.

uksoccershop.comdefrauded by uksoccershop

Hi. I ordered 4 shirt from uksoccershop.com. I received 3 of them, but 1 wrong. I shipped back it to them but, after 8 months I just have 2 of the 4 items I ordered and they answer no more. So they have stolen me 100 euros. I did everything possible: letter from an attorney, italian and european consumers associations and a legal action with the police, but the problem is that I'm not in Scotland, so it is very difficult to obtain justice.

That's why I want say you that we all have to denounce uksoccershop. com to the police; write your story also to scottish police via mail and to ECC-Net (which is the european consumers service). Now I'm alone; but if we all denounce uksoccershop, ECC and scottish police will care about us. If not for refund money, just to close that fraud site!!!That's the only way we have. Just send any email.

Denounce www.uksoccershop.com!!!

Uk Soccershop — never received product

I ordered two shirts from UK Soccershop for the world cup. I received my wife's but never received mine...

Hamilton

uksoccershop.commissing items/wrong shipment/no refunds

This has been the worst online shopping experience of my entire life. In the past month, I have placed three separate orders with UKSoccerShop and each one has been a disaster.

First order, after a month and a half delay, they messed up a personalized soccer jersey worth over $100.
                  Second order, shipped to me missing one item, and another in a wrong size. I was responsible for the return shipping.

Third order, they simply lost.

Even though I was able to confirm all of my orders with order numbers and receipts, they simply are inept and unable or unwilling to correct their mistakes. They return emails at their leisure, repeatedly ask the same questions over and over again, (What is your order number?, etc.).

I have finally given up on them. They simply cannot function properly. I have disputes with both my credit card and Paypal. What a nightmare!!! What makes matters worse is that some of the items were gifts that I will never be able to replace.

Do yourself a favor and avoid at all costs!!!

• Kf
                      kfskins Jul 23, 2010

Another victim of this scam, and wondering how business like this don't get shut down. Where's the oversight, UK??

This business is a scam. They have taken my money immediately and will not respond to service requests. It is now 1.5 months and I'm seeing what else is being posted on the internet. Nothing on their site is true. The products "In Stock" are actually not at all, and they will like and cheat their way to your wallet. This business is a scam and I almost NEVER give bad reviews. RUN RUN RUN RUN. Look at other reviews online and see for yourself. Please offer your bad experiences anywhere you can, too. Put them out of business!

• Gi
                      giovanni2k9 Jul 17, 2010

join group

uksoccershop.com — missing goods

I ordered a strip for my son for xmas and did not recieve the goods but was still charged.after weeks of...

UKSoccerShop — never received goods (worth appr $300)

Ref: uksoccershop / $300 worth goods never delivered Order 103233 / uksoccershop person: biju peter ...

uksoccershop.comnon delivery

after ordering a soccer shirt for my son's birthday on 07/08/09 for 70.24p i still have not received the top i have sent 11 e-mails to the site and have not received a reply, it does not have a telephone number on the website but i found it through google (along with dozens of other complaints) the telephone just rings and rings.
                    i have heard that the owner is a 19 year old (simon prestwell) and that 95% of all orders that he takes does not get delivered. i paid through rbs worldpay and they do not help if thing like this happen...
                    i wish i had checked out the site in more detail before ordering but it looked like a good site.
                    thanks sandra

• Hi
                        Hirotsugu Hara Oct 21, 2009

I always had to wait about 2 month wuthout their sending email about process until I received shirts from UK Soccershop.
                        I don't want deal such a poor service shop. But they sell many rare shirts.
                        So I tell you one way that I have solved the priblem.
                        I paid siirts by credit card. So the credit card company told me I must pay money before I received shirts.So, I called the credit card companys customers center and told to stop pay money for them.
                        There are international rules. If they ignore the caution from the credit card company, they will have the penalty not be able to be avaiable all kinds of credit card payment service eternaly.
                        Actually, a few days after I called to the credit card company to help me, they sent me the shirts. I hope you can try it.

by user in Japan

UKSoccerShopdelivery of goods

Placed an order on line on 6th July 2009. I had an email come back saying 2 weeks.
                      Then nothing.
                      Sent dozens of emails chasing them and eventually I got a terse email stating "it was sent - go and speak to your post office" and that was that!!
                      I have since chased them again and again but nothing.
                      I then manged to find a telephone number on the web but this just rings and rings and rings!
                      I then searched under the name that appeared on my credit card statement and another number appeared and guess what - it's a dead line.
                      There seems absolutely no way to speak to anyone at this company - once you have placed your order you are stuffed!
                      Spread the word - dont buy anything from this company

• Kr
                          Kronsted Dec 15, 2009

Agreed, ### company!

• Exact same thing has happened to me regarding an order I placed on 14/08/09. Was told it was sent and that I had to check with my sorting office.

I told (Buji Peter) that this was unacceptable as he would have the recorded delivery information and since then I have not had any word re any refund or another top delivered.

Number rings out an all e-mails have fallen on deaf ears!!

Do not use this company!

uksoccershop.combad service and missing items

this is the worst company to deal with. THey have a slick website and ordering is easy. Last year I ordered a few items... both took ages to arrive and one arrived first without the CL badge on the arm. THe next item arrived a week later. When I asked where my items were, I got some excuse that they want to serve the customers asap so they send part of orders. What nonesense... when I complained that I had a missing badge... I got no reply.

I decided to give them a shot a few weeks ago again thinking they had their stuff together. I ordered a Sevilla shirt. This was almost 8 weeks ago. Again, I emailed and complained. no reply.

I stepped it up again in further emails asking for a refund... and low and behold someone replied asking for my order number!!! Can you belive that? THey dont have my order number... well I provided it and still no answer.

THis place is a huge scam. I wish they would go out of business. DO NOT do business with them. BE warned

UKSoccerShop — undelivered products, absence of contact, rude language

I bought a Chelsea t-shirt on this companys website and i paid it with a mastercard credit card. weeks going...

UKSoccerShop — bad company

uksoccershop.com — no communication at all

I don't really know if I ever will get my order or not. there's absolutely no communication with...