uksoccershop.com — returns
I ordered a football top for my son which was the wrong size.
I returned it after 4 days clearly within uksoccershops 14 day quibble free return policy.
It was sent recorded delivery not special as the value was less than £100.
Here we are now nearly a month down the line and uksoccershop are claiming they have not received the returned item and will not budge.
Biju Peter and his superior Simon Pretswell refuse to take any action and I am subsequently £60 out of pocket not including p&p and return p&p, and my son is minus a birthday present. There is nothing ii can do but to accept defeat, it easier getting blood out of a stone than getting a refund/ replacement - avoid at all cost.
More uksoccershop.com Complaints & Reviews
- UKSoccerShop - never received goods (worth appr $300)
- UKSoccerShop - undelivered products, absence of contact, rude language
- UKSoccerShop - fraudulent order
- uksoccershop.com - missing goods
- UKSoccerShop - delivery of goods
- UKSoccerShop - england 2018 football jersey
- UKSoccerShop - Such a disgrace
- UKSoccerShop - lost order still not received 14 weeks later
- UKSoccerShop - Received partial refund for mis-shipped item and not reimbursed, as promised, for return shipping
- UKSoccerShop - retro stoke city jacket