Having problems with UKSoccerShop?

UKSoccerShop Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Sat8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Sun8:30 AM - 4:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with UKSoccerShop Customer Service. Initial UKSoccerShop complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for UKSoccerShop above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about UKSoccerShop. Discuss the issues you have had with UKSoccerShop and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

UKSoccerShopReceived partial refund for mis-shipped item and not reimbursed, as promised, for return shipping

The item that I received was completely different than what I ordered. When I contacted the company they said that the wrong photo was on the product listing. I asked for a refund, and they said I had to pay return shipping from US to UK and that they'd reimburse me. I asked for an RMA, and they said they don't do it that way. I paid $27.19 USD shipping to return the item, and provided a receipt and my PayPal address as requested for reimbursement. Two months later, I received only a partial refund of $99.01 USD on the item that I paid $112.01 USD and after three email exchanges promising reimbursement for shipping they've stopped answering my emails. I'm out $40.20 USD and have turned the matter over to my credit card company.

Oct 01, 2020

UKSoccerShop — Purchase made on sept 1

I placed an order on September 1 for a Real Madrid Toni Kroos Jersey. My order number is 1186588. On...

UKSoccerShopScam item not received request full refund of monies paid

Ordered item no 1170658 on 3rd july 2020 Leahann Shields
    42 Bingnian Drive Belfast BT118JB
    [protected]
    [protected]@live.co.uk
    Did not receive item requested a refund via info provided on uksoccershop website. Hav not received any response to any of my attempts to contact this company either by phone email website returns form is this a SCAM. £38.74 was taken from my bank account on 6th July by VDP wwwuksglasg. Cld company pls respond to my complaint and provide me with a full refund of £38.74 ASAP.

Jun 03, 2020

UKSoccerShop — Order #1148137

Purchased 2 items from them on April 19th 2020, Polo shirt and a VFL Wolfsburg kid's jersey for my...

UKSoccerShopBoys Manchester city football kit

I ordered these items on 26th March and have had disgusting, appalling service and communication from this company since then. I am an NHS worker and think that if I behaved like this in my job, then I would be ashamed of myself. I ordered this for my grandsons 8th birthday, and he is going to be so upset that he hasnt got it! I cannot believe that this company take your money straight away and then do not even bother to communicate with you about delivery. So many times I have emailed them for updates, and have only received a couple of vague replies saying they will be dispatched soon!!! If they do not come next week, and I do not get a response I will be taking this matter further, and will require a full refund.

UKSoccerShopPoor delivery and customer service

I ordered an arsenal training shirt and pants on a next day delivery on Wednesday March 4th and till now I've heard nor seen anything. Tried calling customer service line but never connects. No response from email either. Considering I paid so much for this I take it that this company is a scam. I feel like my money has been lost to them. As a first time customer I will strongly advice people to stay clear this company. Buy elsewhere. Am very disappointed!!!

UKSoccerShopgoods not received

Ordered a shirt on the 3.2.2020 and have not received my item. Phoned the customer service number which seems to be fake. Sent numerous emails to them. Had one reply on the 1st to say it's in transit which I knew from the order page but it also gives you an option to update order details which the link to that is also fake. This was a present my son had saved up for to buy his step dad for his birthday which has now passed also. Very disappointed with this site.

UKSoccerShopincorrect goods received

Order placed at the beginning of December. It eventually arrived at the beginning of January. I admit that I live in Hong Kong but use the regular post to send things to/from the U.K. and this normally takes a week. No tracking available! Two sweatshirts arrived on January 4th, one in the correct size and one in the incorrect size. Also, the initials were printed on the front instead of the back???! Raised the issue of the incorrect size immediately. They asked for photo evidence which was provided. Since then the only response has been "we're checking". Checking what I don't know. No offer of a refund, to correct the order. Just nothing. Total lack of follow up.

UKSoccerShop19/20 england “men’s” jerseys

I ordered 3 England men's jerseys from uksoccershop.com. I ordered them for Christmas and placed the order in Nov to make sure they would arrive on time. Of course they didn't arrive until JANUARY. And they sent me the women's jerseys instead of the men's! When I emailed them about this, they said that the jerseys I had were "unisex men's jerseys". Which was complete BS, because the jerseys were labeled "lionesses" on the inside of the collar and the three lions logo did not have the star above it to represent their win in 1966. The guy I was speaking with via email (Biju) literally just said that I was wrong and that they were unisex jerseys.. TERRIBLE business. Buying from UK soccer shop is like being stuck in a toxic relationship with no exit strategy. Just do yourself a favor and never buy from them.

Dec 06, 2019

UKSoccerShop — very urgent! order #1094669 careless & non respect

I placed an order on the 31st of october 2019 and didn't receive it till today. Yesterday, I received 2 mail...

Oct 19, 2019

UKSoccerShop — possible fraudulent trading and misrepresentation

Ordered a full childs Liverpool kit a month ago for a birthday present. Delivery time specified as 2-3 day...

UKSoccerShopcustomer service and product quality

I purchased a Japan adult and baby jersey ahead of the rugby world cup. The quality was absolutely terrible, complete knock off and the baby one had a tiny head opening without any poppers etc to fit over baby head. I informed straight away and requested refund
                I have been unable to contact by phone as number not in service now and am still awaiting refund having emailed several times

UKSoccerShopjohn terry chelsea shirt

I purchase a John Terry shirt so I could get him to sign it at SoccerAid.
                  On the day of taking the product out of the packaging for the first time I was shocked to see the TERRY and 26 number on the back was peeling off.
                  This is clearly a terrible replica and now I can not get hold of the customer service department to request a refund.
                  Seems like a scam.
                  Very disappointed.

UKSoccerShopfootball kit

I placed an online order with this company on 29.10.2018 for a Juventus football kit which cost me £120.39 after the company stating to me it was authentic when I received my order only the football top came and it was not authentic I have called and emailed the company and they won't reply I signed upto twitter to get in contact with them and they blocked me
                    On their website Ive tried to fill in there return form and it doesn't work
                    I have all the proof of buying the items and the messages I have sent to them

UKSoccerShopt-shirt

Order Confirmation No: 1043309
                      Placed on May 15
                      Very disappointed. Ordered an Armenian national t-shirt 3 weeks before my son's birthday to be delivered in France. It said 10 -14 working days and still nothing. Missed his birthday and it is impossible to get hold of anyone by telephone or email to deal with it. The phone number on the site doesn't even reply and I have submitted two messages via the site, neither replied to.
                      I wish to be contacted asap: +[protected] or [protected]@gmail.com
                      Thanks

UKSoccerShopordered and paid for a shirt that did not arrive

I purchased a t-shirt from UK Soccershop. The product did not arrive. They asked me to follow-up with my postal service which I did. UK Soccershop denied my claim and stop communicating with me. I sent multiple emails trying to understand how the matter would be resolved. The UK Soccershop representatives stopped responding. They are very dishonest people and I would urge everyone to stay away from this company.

Jun 01, 2019

UKSoccerShop — t shirt (with name on)

I have been ordered a T-shirt from UKSOCCERSHOP company on 10 th may 2019. While doing purchase, they said...

UKSoccerShopfootball jerseys

Placed order in Oct 2018 received early Nov due to international shipping. Didn't use product right away so only in Dec did I notice how poor quality the items were. I contacted around Christmas because I was hoping to discuss an exchange with customer service (their site advertised 24 hour response time) but nothing. Went back and forth for 2 months with no response. Began PayPal dispute to return subpar items to address posted on seller's site for refund. The product appears to be shipping out of the person's house and back to a different warehouse and seller wouldn't cooperate with my emails or PayPal to confirm the receipt address for refund. Then disputed through my credit card and hopefully third time is a charm because I have proof the return was received no thanks to the seller. But apparently I'm the scammer ? Hmm, I wonder how this place is still in business. I thought I'd take a chance despite poor reviews online but sadly they're right. Don't waste your time or money because you won't get the product you paid for and you definitely won't get good customer service!

UKSoccerShopdelivery

Hi,
                            As I new customer I am very disappointed, I ordered two items on the 3rd of April and paid £8.50 for next day delivery. I had not yet received my items until the 11th of April which were gifts for my boyfriend's birthday. Hence I would like to know why I paid for next day delivery when it was obviously not possible, a refund will definitely be needed.
                            Thank you.

UKSoccerShopbelgium eden hazard tee shirt

Company advo this add a Belgian Eden Hazard tee shirt but I received a plain red tee shirt with nothing resembling Belgium on it and the name and number printed on the front. They told me that this is what the item is and I could get a refund but id have to return postage, which from the US, would cost more than the shirt.
                              Do not recommend buying from them

• Su
                                  Sue ingram Jul 14, 2019

I ordered a football shirt and paid £8.50 for next day delivery. It’s been a week and I’ve still not got the goods. The money was taken from my account when I ordered. I paid by PayPal. Can someone tell me what I need to do. I’ve emailed and called the phone number but no response