Having problems with UKSoccerShop?

UKSoccerShop Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Sat8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Sun8:30 AM - 4:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with UKSoccerShop Customer Service. Initial UKSoccerShop complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for UKSoccerShop above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about UKSoccerShop. Discuss the issues you have had with UKSoccerShop and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

UKSoccerShop — mexico football shirt

I've not received my item. This was ordered over 2 and a half weeks ago. I've been on holiday and only just...

Edinburgh

UKSoccerShopmail order jersey

Charged me top $ for jersey shipped to Canada but would not allow exchange when size was wrong despite jersey being in pristine condition and all tags attached. This was NOT a special order but out of their on hand stock. Expected me to buy whole new jersey at tiny discount and then refused to allow me free shipping even though they were offering it as a special at the time! Completely uncooperative & unwilling to negotiate. Repeatedly failed to reply to correspondence.

Angry Mum 1965 Jun 29, 2018

Try contacting your bank saying it is a fraudulent transaction as you haven't received the goods.. you never know.

UKSoccerShop — wrong size received - not giving refund

I ordered a New Zealand Boys Small (for 8 year old) soccer shirt from the website, had it customised to my...

UKSoccerShopsoccer shirts

Ordered items from the website on the 10 June 2018. All items were shown as available now and I got DHL express order for 2 to 4 day delivery. Money has been taken but still no items delivered and no response to my numerous emails.

Have reported to PayPal as will keep on reporting to all possible sites.

If I don't hear back soon will take all necessary steps

• Updated by Alex Dias · Jun 23, 2018

Have been told that the monies will be refunded, asked an estimated duration still waiting?

Have reported to PayPal and local bank

• Updated by Alex Dias · Jun 22, 2018

Absolutely useless. The communication from this company is absolutely shambolic. Show items in stock then once they receive the payment everything is on pre-order. Now that I want to cancel they are quiet.

Have reported the matter to PayPal as well as the banking system.

UKSoccerShopcustomized soccer t-shirt & shorts/order not received, no answer to emails

Order ID 896113. I placed my order on May, 28th. On May 30th, on their web page it said it was shipped. That was the last update they posted. They promised a delivery within 10-15 days. I contacted them via email twice. Its been a week and still no answer from them. As of today, June 19th, i have no information about my package.
      My desirable resolution of this issue is an answer to my emails (at least) with an information about the location of my package. If lost, im requesting a full refund of my order.
      I live in USA.
      my email [protected]@gmail.com

UKSoccerShop — my soccer jerseys

Please tell me why nobody is getting back to me regarding my order . I got one email from them stating my...

North Vancouver

UKSoccerShop — brazil kit 2018 order number #904810

I ordered a kit on the 11th June, payment was authorized from my account immediately however the kit is still...

UK Soccer Shopengland shirt 1996 order

Ordered a shirt on Wednesday and paid £8.50 for next day it's now Friday and still no shirt. Tracker email was the only way mail and that doesn't work. Emailed them twice but no response. Found a number but no one answers ever. My wife waited for the delivery and had to cancel plans but nothing has arrived. This is a birthday gift but now that's been runined as it's now late. By the looks of the previous messages I'll be lucky to receive the shirt for the World Cup in 2020. I am a manager in customer service and this sort of thing really is not acceptable for any business. Worst customer service. Think an email to trading standards and watchdog may be in order. I'll also raise a complaint dispute with PayPal. Thanks for nothing

Malcolm17 Jun 12, 2018

Call your bank and ask them to dispute the transaction as goods not received.

UKSoccerShopover 2 months delay with exchanging t-shirt

Dear.
          I have ordered 3 personalised t-shirts on website. When my parcel arrived I realized there was a spelling mistake on one of the t-shirts. Been in contact with [protected]@uksoccershop.com and they asked me to send it back for exchanged. There is over two months since I send my t-shirt back and I still do not have it. Been in contact with them again but they ignore my emails or replays seing that person how is dealing with my return is on leave but they will be in contact with me. Of course noone gets back to me. In case someone is on leave I do believe there should be someone to replace that person.

over 2 months delay with exchanging t-shirt

UKSoccerShoplate delivery

I ordered 3 items and paid £8.50 for next day delivery.

They arrived a week later, which means I no longer need them (they were needed three days after the order).

When trying to return the items I'm having to pay for the postage and don't get a refund for the £8.50 I paid.

That's £12.50 to return items that I don't need because they were sent so much later than I'd paid for.

Ridiculous service and the customer service isn't helping.

UKSoccerShopregarding refund issue

I ordered 5 items on February 15, 2018
              But I just canceled 3 items before shipping. And I got a refund for these 3 items. A few days later, I got only one cloth. The reason was that one item was out of stock. And I requested the refund. Since that day, I did not get any refund for backorder item at all. I send them a message 4 times about this, but they have never replied to me.

ORDER#870697

UKSoccerShopgoods not received

Absolute bunch of fraudsters - Ordered 2 items, I of which arrived. After waiting 6 weeks for a back-order item (which, as standard uksoccershop procedure was showing in stock at the time of order). I requested refund. This did not follow so a Paypal dispute was raised and then escalated to a claim. Days after the escalation I received a brown envelope to be signed for. Only to find it completely empty. A sinister little plot by uksoccershop - they then had 'proof of delivery' to give to Paypal, and hence, my claim was dismissed outright!!
                It's way way past poor customer service. uksoccershop are a criminal outfit, hanging on by the skin of their teeth and robbing as many people as possible until the game is up, and I'm quite sure that time is almost here.

UKSoccerShopmissing items

I ordered a PSG Neymar away kit as a Christmas present for my son. The order was placed in Nov and it is now Feb and I still have not received the shorts and socks. My son will not wear the shirt as he uses full kits for football training so I have wasted £126. The excuse that they are not in stock doesn't hold much weight when the items are still available to order on the site. I only receive emails from them when I submit online complaints and I am beyond angry at their lack of interest in customer service.

UK Soccer Shop — sent the wrong item, did not pay for return postage when promised it would be reimbursed

I ordered a polo shirt. It arrived (to Australia) in 4 weeks, the website stated 3 weeks. Then I realised...

Glasgow

UK Soccer Shop2016-17 germany home shirt for kids (white-draxler 8)

The shirt was great quality and fast shipping, however they had the size listed incorrectly on their website and will not refund or return it. They only provide an email address for customer service requests. They emailed me telling me that they will not return the shirt since the UK size was correct, even though the US size was incorrect. They only offered me a discount on my next order. This is infuriating!

UKSoccerShop — missing item in my order

I ordered for two jerseys on Nov 30th.Only one item was delivered and nobody in the customer service unit...

UKSoccerShopdelivery

Do not expect to get your delivery anytime soon - and certainly not anywhere near the timelines displayed on the website!

Excuses range from:
                      - "we are swamped at the moment"
                      - "stock coming to us from our other warehouse"
                      - "extreme volumes after Black Friday"
                      - "very bad weather conditions"
                      - "nobody can control things like customs delays, etc."

Uksoccershop obviously strives to attract a large volume of customers, rather than providing a good customer experience and securing repeat business.

UKSoccerShop — lack of customer service, communication or indeed any help what so ever.

I have purchased 4 shirts from UK Soccer shop over the last few years, recently last week. Order number...

UKSoccerShopnever received my item

I have ordered my shirt on the 5th of September. Order number: 799892

However, 6 weeks later I still haven't received my item! I demanded a full refund of the shirt; however they're telling me that they are 'investigating it'. Yet, I am still without a reply! First they told me it's going to take 12-14 days to receive the item. I decided to wait a bit more. However, now it's been over 43 days which is more than enough.

How can I resolve this issue? I want a full refund of the shirt.

UKSoccerShopretro stoke city jacket

I submitted an order for the above on Saturday morning 7/10/17, I was sent a tracking email shortly after that didn't work. I went back online to try and find out when my item would be delivered and discovered to my horror that it would take 4-6 weeks!! I have subsequently tried to cancel the order (as the item is for a birthday present and I needed it for Monday 16/10/7, but have been told I can't have one! I need the money back so I can buy another present in time. I thought under the distance selling rules I had 14 days to cancel anyway. I just want this all cancelled as it is turning into a nightmare and uksoccershop are not responding to me.