Having problems with UKSoccerShop?

UKSoccerShop Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Sat8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Sun8:30 AM - 4:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with UKSoccerShop Customer Service. Initial UKSoccerShop complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for UKSoccerShop above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about UKSoccerShop. Discuss the issues you have had with UKSoccerShop and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

UKSoccerShopSuch a disgrace

Hmmm... How is it possible? I bought several items, the website showed them in stock. But they weren't. I wasn't notified about it and waited for my order. I found out it only 2 weeks later when I decided to check my profile on their website. And it said that my order hadn't been shipped yet. So that's how I found out that they were so irresponsible. I have no idea what they hoped for, why they didn't say. I guess it's all about money. They took it and disappeared. So unfair and dishonest.

UKSoccerShopsport fashion

I placed 2 orders with full payment on 8 August 2017 and amongst 6 items purchased I received only 1.
    First order confirmation no.: 790235 ordered 4 items and no news up to today.
    Second order confirmation no.: 786830 placed on 31 July 2017, I received only 1 item amongst 2 and no news for the missing item up to today.
    I wrote several e-mails asking the company representative Mr. Biju asking for explanation. In the beginning, he gave some explanation but since few days, he is simply neglecting. I asked to be refunded with no answer.

UKSoccerShoprefund not received

On July 24, I ordered a Scottish football jersey for £63 and paid an additional £8 for 2-day delivery, so I could bring this as a gift to my US trip on July 29th.

I finally received the jersey on August 8th. After complaining and returning the product, I received a letter on August 11 noting I would have my refund in 3-5 business days or between August 16-18.

It is now August 24th with nothing in pocket but with a letter offering to refund only the £63. I suspect they are hoping I do not check and simply hold onto my money.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.

Service is poor - if you do not initiate anything, the company does nothing. They have no telephone service and are slow to respond to emails. Their email service is also difficult to find.

The jersey's are cheaper on high street. I went to JD sports last minute and got the jersey for £40.

UKSoccerShopsportswear arsenal kids

To whom it may concern,

I am at my wits end. I have been searching online about this company and have read very negative feedback ranging from delivery of product, no delivery at all or faults that happened. My complaint is about the sheer lack of service that I have received Re: Order Id: 785334.

I bought the new Arsenal third shirt for my daughters birthday that was on the 30th July. The product took 10 days to arrive and arrived with blatant faults. When her name and number (1) were printed on the back the plastic bag that holds the spare button melted and stuck to the top leaving marks and damage. It was so obvious to the naked eye that it had happened but the product was still sent. I also received the full Arsenal kit the socks are longer than the shorts and as long as the short almost so these are definitely not the right socks to go with the kit. The lettering is not very well cut out either for my daughters name. I feel that I have been ripped off! I have emailed pictures, sent Facebook messages and still some 16 days later no resolution. My daughter has not yet worn her birthday present from her Dad.

I am distraught and feel like a bad father. This comes down to being ignored by this company and a sheer lack of disrespect that is being shown. My customer satisfaction level is 0% at the moment and I demand to speak to a customer service manager.

Please see the email trail below and call me immediately to resolve this problem.

Many Thanks

Sent: 12 August 2017 19:42
        Subject: Re: Fw: Damaged goods - Complaint - Urgent.

Why has my email not been answered?

I have asked for a number to speak with a manager but this has not been supplied.

I have also been told via a Facebook message that you are in contact with your supplier. I believed you are the supplier of my goods, are you not the supplier?

Please I want this situation sorted asap. I have paid £58 for a product that has arrived with blatant errors and nothing is being done about it. I want my money back and until I talk with someone who I can agree a cause of action with I am not sending anything back as I do not believe from the lack of customer service received so far that anything is going to happen.

I am now at the end of patience, I will be leaving very negative feedback online about your company and I will contact trading standards unless this sorted out withing 48 hours. You now have your deadline, I want this situation sorted now!

Yours sincerely

Sent: 10 August 2017 12:07

Dear Biju,

I demand to speak to a manager ASAP to deal with the matter urgently.

My daughters birthday was 11 days ago, she has still not had her present from me as this one was ruined before it even arrived.

The problem is being ignored. Either give me a refund plus compensation for my time wasted Or send me another Kit next day delivery that has no faults. There is no other solution to this problem.

I will send the faulty item back you.

Thanks

From: [protected]@uksoccershop.com
        Sent: 10 August 2017 12:00
        To: Chris H

Hi

We apologize for the issue, if you could return the kit to us we will check this on return and find a solution for you, I have attached the return form and and a link to create free return label so that you do not have to pay the postage charge for return.

Regards
        Biju

On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 01:56 pm, Chris H wrote:

To whom it may concern,

I have not yet had a response to this email of the email I submitted via your website on the 5th August.

I am becoming very annoyed and frustrated about the lack of cooperation from your company, please contact me today before I escalate this complaint further.

Thanks you,

Sent: 05 August 2017 15:14
        To: [protected]@uksoccershop.com
        Subject: Damaged goods - Complaint - Urgent.

To whom it may concern,

Really disappointed to find the kit was allowed to be posted in this state. The spare button plastic envelope has obviously melted & stuck to the shirt when the letters were pressed. The goods were then sent out. We waited for 10 days paid £58 and this is what has turned up. The care taken and customer service level for this sale is shocking, i'm sorry but its true someone must have known this happened before posting it. Please pass this to a manager to decide how best to deal with this complaint as I am a very unhappy customer! It was my daughters birthday on the 30th July, she has still not had her present.

Yours truely

From: [protected]@uksoccershop.com
        Sent: 03 August 2017 13:20
        To: UKSoccershop
        Subject: Re: Order Id: 785334

Hello,

Thanks for your mail.

The kit ordered was printed one as stated in our site there is a lead time for sending printed items orders, the order will be send today or tomorrow for you, sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Regards,
        Biju

UKSoccerShop — fraud company

Be careful. It is a rip off company. I ordered a Soccer Kit for my son and a fake printing with missing...

UKSoccerShopavoid like a plague!

This is the worst store ever!! Do not buy from UKSoccerShop, quality of their items is beyond terrible! When I received my stuff I immediately contacted UKSoccerShop and demanded a full refund. I was extremely disappointed with the quality, everything looked rubbish and it really seemed that these thing came from China - so horrible they were.
          Customer service rep said that they were not able to accept anything back and offered me a discount on my next order and of course I refused because I wasn't planning to buy anything from them again!
          I also wanted to contact their manager, but customer service rep refused to give me his contact details. Avoid like a plague!

uksoccershop.comvery bad service

I bought a T-shirt from UKSoccerShop as a present and received the wrong size. I contacted them right away and they asked me to send pictures which I did but even after that they refused to help.
            They said that they were not able to replace because the one I received was also the last in stock.
            They also refused to give my money back.
            I spoke with them so many times and every time their excuses only got more ridiculous. I recommend to stay away from this website!

UKSoccerShopno feedback/poor customer service

Please my order in March for 3 shirts for my 12 year old son. I got the cheapest one within 2 weeks but didn't get the other two a Real Madrid home kit shirt and PSG home kit shirt. Both showing backorder on the website but despite numerous messages through to their customer service, not a reply. Even tried to get the two exchanged as is offered on their site but still no reply. have lodged a claim at the small claims court to try and recover my money.

UKSoccerShoprefund

Purchased tracksuit in February, wrong size and was sent back. They eventually confirmed on 4th April that the tracksuit had been received and would issue refund, still waiting 84 gbp. PayPal have been no help, even though I have sent them the email from uksoccershop stating all of the above. Am a single mum, who works full time and have 2 v different disabled children, am disgusted and of course my 9yr autistic son can't understand . Keep away from this company.

UKSoccerShopdelivery and service

I bought something what was a birthday present and was promised quick delivery, but it took a lot of time to get my order!
                  UKSoccerShop did not answer when I tried to reach them and I had no information about my order status.
                  I don't know why but UKSoccerShop did not give me a tracking number so I wasn't able to track my order.
                  I'm glad that my order arrived but I'm not satisfied with their poor service.

UKSoccerShopfootball shirt

Beware of this company

I ordered a top and paid that showed as in stock. I was then emailed to say the top was not in stock and would I like to pay more for a different one.

Item is still showing on website and is available to purchase. If not in stock they shouldn't still be selling it. If not in stock they should not take payment.

Website has no contact details, no address, no phone numbers, all seems a bit odd to me.

Beware and be sure to check other reviews.

UKSoccerShop — terrible scam company

I've made a simple order and purchased a shirt from www.uksoccershop.com website. Shipping was taking too...

UKSoccerShop — fake shop

Ordered a few items from www.uksoccershop.com and did not receive any! They said that items I've ordered were...

UKSoccerShop — fraudulent order

My friend used my CC to buy kits from this company. I did not authorise that transaction, and after reading...

UKSoccerShoplate delivery

Ordered two shirts for me and my son. We wanted to see a match and wanted to wear these shirt to support our favorite team. I placed my order in advance to make sure I'll get the shirts on time.
                      Weeks passed and order did not show up so I started to get nervous and contacted UKSoccerShop support but did not get a reply.
                      Our order did not make it on time and we did not have our shirts. My son was very disappointed.
                      Order did arrive but delivery was very late. Very disappointing experience, will not order from UKSoccerShop again. Definitely not a reliable company.

UK Soccer ShopI don't trust these guys!

They have photos of a lot of Toffs retro shirts on the site, yet UK Soccer Shop are trying to tell me that they still haven't received the product from the manufacturer. A quick look on the Toffs website tells you that it should take nowhere near that long - and that's for a retail purchase, let alone sending to a retailer that they supply. For 16 days now they have told me that they are still waiting on an update from the manufacturer, which I don't believe at all. Let alone visiting the Toffs website, I have also ordered directly from them in the past and have NEVER known them to take this long dealing with an order or enquiry. All I can say is that UK Soccer Shop are not being at all truthful about the circumstances of my order and I will probably have to make a claim with my credit card company.

UK Soccer Shopterrible customer service

I waited 5 months for a 3 shirt order. I finally received 2 shirts after chasing them down. One of the shirts I received was not what I'd ordered and the 3rd shirt has never arrived (it's been 8 months since the original order). My credit card provider got involved to secure a refund after UK Soccer Shop ceased all communication with me.

uksoccershop.com — returns

I ordered a football top for my son which was the wrong size. I returned it after 4 days clearly within...

UKSoccerShopitems not received and no refund

Placed an order with this horrendous company in June and I still have not received my order. I have complained and all I get from Biju Peter is that I need to check with my sorting office. I've checked and it's not there. I spent over £90 with them and still not received anything. They have now stopped responding to all my messages and even blocked my twitter name as I complained on there.
                            I want my money back but there seems to be no way. They are ignoring my letters and emails and have blocked on twitter. Any further advice will be good. That or I will be going to their offices and taking my items from their shelves

• Em
                                Emily Wildman May 26, 2015

When I posted on Facebook to request refund, since they have no customer services, they blocked me. AVOID!!!'mm

• Em
                                Emily Wildman May 26, 2015

Snap! I was told to look at the bloody sorting office too! They knew full well they had posted nothing! Scam company. Avoid!!!

• Sm
                                Smithy261088 Aug 05, 2014

Please tell me how you think this is a fake complaint scamcop.
                                I have not received my order and the company are ignoring any emails I sent.
                                Either you say everyone had a fake complaint or you work for this terrible company!

UKSoccerShopinternational delivery problems

Have ordered products before, with no problem, delivered to my home, in Brazil.
                              Now I placed an order on two shirts, by February. Order was shipped almost a month later, and has never got home. After several emails, I´ve located it, and it´s stuck with the local delivery company. I´ve asked for a refund, as it´s been three months since my order, and UKSoccershop claims it is not their responsibility to solve this issue. Last email from them says it is "part of life".
                              Incompetent, and ironic!!
                              Won´t by from them any more!!!