The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Uhaul — overcharges
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I rented truck from a u-haul agent on centennial ave. in cranford, nj and was overcharged. I drove the truck 2 miles within the same town I rented the truck from and was charged for putting over 180 miles on the truck. The truck was returned within four hours of renting. The following day the truck was rented by someone else and u-haul never checked the mileage. They are giving me a hard time getting my refund. This is theft. Do not use this rental agency unless the manager is available to clock you in and out and double check the mileage.
More Uhaul Complaints & Reviews
- Uhaul - refuel policy unfair to the consumer
- U-Haul - traffic ticket fee
- Uhaul - scam charges
- Movinghelp.com Partnered With U-haul - flawed review system do not trust it!
- U-Haul - unauthorized charges
- U-Haul - truck rental
- U-Haul International - issue with owner after renting a uhaul trailer
- Uhaul - $19.95 a day rental scam
- Uhaul - I will not be using uhaul again and advise others to find somewhere else for their moving needs
- U-Haul - horror story and do not recommend them