TxTagstatement of payment due

D

I just received a billing statement from TXTag for the period 05-31-17 to 07-05-17 from TXTag regarding my account #[protected]. To my surprise, the billing states a previous amount due of $25.97 with a $30.00 violation penalty tacked on.

I immediately called the TXTag Customer Service Representative to explain that I was not aware of any past due amounts. That is to say I have received no prevlous billing statements to that effect.

After checking my history, she then added, now given more penalties, I am in arrears of over $400.00!!!

What in the world is going on? I am not in the habit of ignoring my bills. If a statement is received, I pay it.

I want these penalties removed with a clear understanding of what I actually owe TXTag to bring me up to date.

Thank you for your assistance.

Douglas Manger