The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Turkish Airline — turkish airline not a star alliance
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Flying from Dakar to Bangkok via Istanbul with Turkish airline, the flight was delayed for two days due to to a carrier defect. For the note a similar carrier defect took place while flying from Bangkok to Dakar.
While waiting at the airport for the carrier to be fixed, food was offered to coach passengers whereas business passengers were left starving in an empty lounge.
When the cancellation of the flight was announced, passengers who could speak Turkish or were friend with the Turkish Airline ground staff were re-routed on other flights. Despite being Star Alliance gold and business passenger I could not get any service and was told that all the seats available on alternative routes had already been granted to other passengers. Strangely, when inquiring at other companies desk business seats were available all the way to Bangkok. Apparently Turkish airline has not yet understood what a gold status Star Alliance member is. They clearly do not deserve to be par of the alliance.
in Dakar the passengers could speak Turkish and were friend with the ground sta
More Turkish Airline Complaints & Reviews
- Turkish Airlines - compensation for lost baggage
- Turkish Airlines - customer relations department
- Turkish Airlines - missing luggage
- Turkish Airlines - lost luggage
- Turkish Airlines - baggage lost
- Turkish Airlines - rescheduled flight without compensation
- Turkish Airline - Service
- Turkish Airlines - damaged luggage
- Turkish Airlines - broken luggage
- Turkish Airlines - offload from boarding gate after issue a boarding pass.