[Resolved] Truworthsreturning the jacket

M Aug 13, 2019 Review updated:

I bought a leather jacket at the store on 20/7/2019 I never waer it, then I went out of town when come back to town I realize that the jacket doesn't fit me well I took it back to the store for exchange on the 13/08/2019, they told me it's not in good condition it doesn't smell good.i was suprised becouse I was before 30 days and I brought them the slips as a proof .

They were very unprofessional to me I didn't like they way they handled my matter

• Updated by Masithembele tiva · Aug 13, 2019

What I know notice is that they are racisit if it was a white person he should be assisted with a respective manner

• Truworths's response · Aug 16, 2019

Thank you for your post.

At Truworths, we strive to provide an effortless shopping experience at all times, where customers are assisted by efficient and enthusiastic consultants. Thus, we were concerned to hear about your experience.

In order for us to investigate this matter further, we kindly request you to contact us directly on 021-460 2300 or via email [email protected]

Kind regards,

Truworths Online Team

• Resolution Statement

• Re
    Retailgoddess Aug 14, 2019

Deodorant and a shower dude...

• Um is not an answer! Aug 15, 2019

How would you possibly know if this was because of racism???

I am SO FVKING SICK of you people behaving the way you do and then call the less than amused people racist!!! Know the definition!!! And then tell Al Sharpton.