Truworthscustomer services

B Dec 06, 2018

My name is nathi I have been a customer for truworths for years and I have never had a problem with the customer service until today at vaal mall, I went there to buy my wife a samsung galaxy and I have never felt so humiliated before, when we arrived at cellphone department, nobody came to us and give us assistance or acknowledged us we waited until I approach some lady who was about to pass and she pointed us to a lady who was busy with a customer while another colleague of hers was behind her, finally that colleague came to us instead of her greeting her first statement was which phone are you looking for just like that, I responded by greeting her and told her we have been waited for a long time, she ignored my statement and replied which phone are u looking for? That really bored me because its unprofessional, I will never set my foot again in truworths vaal mall the team there didn't give us respect as customers.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices