Tristar Products Inc.Unethical behaviour of staff named jon id #1241

I was so humiliated I called about the power air fryer xi i was to sick to make judgement without my son as to me stating to Jon no many times and that we cannot afford the power air fryer xi Jon the rep kept talking as to me telling jon no and to counsel the product air fryer many times he still would not and went and took $39.99 out of my checking account when i told him not to and that I was going to call my bank as to this fraud and file a complaint as to what he did and that he would not counsel the order then he said all right I will counsel the order but he stressed me out so bad made me sick I'm 74 & he made me sick as to his rudeness and I request a refund promptly .