Posted:

auto rebilling can't stop them

2.5
Orlando, Florida
I am stuck getting billed for 2 of Trends products billed on 2 seperate credit catds. I have Uninstalled their product a couple of years ago, and went with another company. I continue to get an automatic bill which my credit card company keeps paying. I never to my knowledge signed up for an ever-renewing billing. from a on-line company. They provide no help phone number and make it almost impossible to find a way to contact them about stopping a service I do not want and do not use. I cannot be the only person they are doing this to!
Complaint comments Comments (9) Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Scams

Comments

Trend Micro - billed twice
30100 100 road
Shingletown
California
Phone: 530 474-4136

I have been billed twice for the same product. Once I was double billed on my Capital one Visa. I got that problem resolved. Now I'm being billed on my Chase Visa, I was told my the computer that my Trend Micro was expired even after I charged it on my other credit card
Ref. # 24692168310000641087815
Your immediate response is greatly appreciated

Trend Micro - would not download
Interior Trends
Los Angeles
California

I ordered the program and it was charged to my paypal account. It would not download due to "outlook being open." which was not. I tried using my login and said there was no such login. What a fraudulent company. I will be reporting to the california state attorney general's office. Do not order this product!!!

Trend Micro - anti virus
Mississippi

I recently ordered your anti virus and was billed $42.00 on my credit card. At the time I gave my credit card number I never received a confirmation. I went and downloaded your free 30 day trial so I would not be with out protection on my computer. Will you give me a refund until this trial is over? I will then sign up and pay.

Deborah Pease

322 elemeda st
Holland
Michigan
Phone: 16167380485

I purchased over the internet the $49.95 Anti virus program. On my Discover Card statement I was bill twice by your company. Once on 12/13/09 in the amount of $39.95 and then again on 12/14/09 in the amount of $31.95. This is a $21.95 overcharge. Please make correction. Please notifiy me when correction has been completed.

Trend Micro - billed but did not receive product
trendmicro digital river.com
Ohio

I had purchased Trend Micro Internet Security on 1/31/2017 and billed itot my credit card; I was unable to download the product, but was still charged for it. I even went back a few days later to see if I was able to download but was still unsuccessful. I was billed for the 56.90 on 1/31/2017 to my credit card but never received the protection. I would like the 56.90 credited to my credit card account. The order confirmation # is : 8177532414, password qt2k18 serial # PFEF-2494-0740-8383.

Trend Micro - fruadulent billing
Trend Mico
Minnesota
trendmicro.com

I received on my credit card statement a bill for $79.90 listed as "DRI*TREND MICRO ORDERFIND.COM MN." Checking on Trend Micro's own web site my last "order" was on 7/13/2017 with manual renewal. I have not renewed since that time and have placed no order in the last 2 years. Trend Micro has customer service open only M-F and has a "chat" open only M-F or, you can email them & supposedly get an aswer back the next business day. I will be contacting them to follow up & I'm considering complaining to the State Attorney General. Given the number of complaints that I have read here it's a continuing issue.

Trend Micro - paid for, but canceled
Tulsa
Oklahoma
Phone: 918 622 6733

Payment for Trend Microsoft antivirus service has been deducted from my checking acct.
This was done May 10, 2017. Decription of deduction is 311009012882 DRI*Trend Micro. I have received several e-mails advising charge of $19.95 failed. This was because Trend tried to debit my account from a foreign bank. They then resubmitted it from a US bank and it was accepted. As of now my computor is without protection. Reguesting this be corrected ASAP...

Trend Micro - denied promised antivirus coverage
Trend Micro

Bought and renewed Trend Micro antivirus software. Original adverising said it could be applied to three computers but when I tried to install it to a second one, I was denied and told it could be used on only one. But they did offer to let me buy new coverage for the second -- and their ad for their product at

also shows coverage for 1-3 users!

Wrote them (3 April), tried e-mailing them first. No responses.

I want what I was promised when I bought the product -- coverage on up to three computers.
N     0 Votes
Everyone is using Microsoft Security Essentials nowadays. It's free. Stop paying for AV software.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree