Menu
Home Mobile & Cell Phones TracFone Wireless wrong replacement phone

TracFone Wireless review: wrong replacement phone

F
Author of the complaint
10:28 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Dealing with Tracfone is a nightmare. And thats putting it nicely. Brought a new Tracfone smartfone a few months back, the phone kept freezing, couldn't make or receive calls at times. After being a customer for over 20 years never a promotion a new phone " nothing". Anyways they told me the phone they would replace the same phone and the new phone would arrive 3-5 days. Well it was more like 7 ok...opened the box ot was " empty" with a fed ex envelope for my phone ...no replacement phone was inside the empty box. Sent out my phone as asked but the story gets better. Through it all, I was told and we know we want the same phone or a phone at least of equal value. Today October 10th...another 7 days...fed ex delivers a package from Tracfone. My phone that I sent in was a 5 inch smartphone. I opened the box and a little cheap Obama phone, replacing my phone. It isn't happening, then Tracfone woyld try tobresell my phone...I WANT MY SAME PHONE BRAND NEW...NOT REFURBISHED. I DIDN'T BUY A REFURBISHED PHONE.. After being furious calling tracfone and nobody that i could understand . I was sent to a corporate manager who was just as bad, asking what was the refrence number etc. I explained what was going on...after putting me on hold for almost 25 minutes maybe more. He gets back on and states the replacement phone will be mailed 3-5 days. WORSE PROVIDER EVER!. Then asked once I receive the replacement phone send their little cheap Obama phone back, sure no problem. I would " NOT " reccommend Tracfone to anyone. They don't speak English, your trasferred to a million representatives, they lie about services and their products. All I know when my husband's phone ever gets here. It better be the same phone or one of equal value, same number and all of his minutes better be on the new phone. Or I will contact BBB and media anyone else to get Tracfone to live up to what they promise their customers.. RIDICULOUS !

More TracFone Wireless complaints & reviews

TracFone Wireless - unregistered sim problem fixed
TracFone Wireless - poor service!
TracFone Wireless - tracfone not adding minutes after online purchase