The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Toys Are Us — mistreatment of canadian children.
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
While the parents were shopping at Best Buy they sent their two children to look at the toys at Toys are US which was near the plaza that they were shopping in. While shopping there these two kids brother and sister made the mistake of stealing some chocolate bars a few trading cards. They were caught by security and he asked them their ages and they said they were ten year old twins. He then asked where they were their parent since he had just picked them up for stealing the Chocolate Bar and toys. They told him they were across the mall at Best Buy. He asked if they knew their cell phone number and they said no. So he made these poor children wait in front of the store until their parents arrived. Which must have been humulating. Come on these are ten year old kids and Canada and US laws are different. When the boy told the security officer that they don't arrest children under 12 in Canada where he is from the security guard started yelling at him and told him not to get smart in which his sister told him to stop yelling because he was scaring them.
More Toys Are Us Complaints & Reviews
- Toys r us - false advertising and promotions!
- Toysrus Toys R Us - toys r us heath insurance scam
- Toys r us - gift card fraud
- Toys r us - no wheelchairs or scooters for customers use in stores
- Toys r us - refused check
- Toys R us, Concord, North Carolina - didn't deliver toy and haven't given a refund
- ToysRUs - stay away
- Toys R? Us - poor customer service
- ToysRUs - gift card fraud
- Toys r us - my order has been cancelled